A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Tuff Training{Self-}[L]

Postby Varanius~Love » 08/07/2012 12:14 PM

Gosh,I can't believe I'm doing this,Gothalita thought as she ran into the open,tall grass.She was utterly disturbed by the light and openess, having usually stayed in the forest most times. Even the unusual muffled crunching underneath her padded feet spooked her. She jump this way and that,occasionally looking backwards at  her two closest friends in the Triangle -Formation.

Yanya-ya nodded at Gothalita to keep her running in the exercise,although she was nervous as well. The group was to navigate an abyss 3-days time away from the T.T.S. camp.It was a very unusual task indeed,but the camp master bid them off with a few encouraging words.

As Yanya-ya ran, a shriek sounded from the other side  of the triangle.Her ears perked.She instinctively stopped and observed the situation,only to roll over and burst into a wave of laughter.

"Go  somewhere!"Chomponii screeched as she ran in circles waving her foot wildly in the air.A rat had attached itself by it's buck teeth onto her rear right leg.Running turned to stomping,stomping turned to rolling,and rolling then turned into frantic biting.

I'm dawdling on my way,
Mechanically as they come,
For if you get in my way,
You'll never see the setting sun.

NEVER.

Find me brooding in forest,
Resting among pines' and pins',
Come anywhere NEAR me,
And you'll never leave the forest within.

EVER.

There's no doubt about it,
I'll put your soul through hell,
With no trace left behind....
I don't think anyone could tell.

NEVER.

Varanius~Love
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 36
Donate

Re: Tuff Training{Self-}[L]

Postby Varanius~Love » 08/07/2012 1:59 PM

"GFS!GFS!GFS!" Chomponii chanted as she attempted to bite at her foot.At the moment she succeeded in removing the rat, it removed itself.

Everything went wrong in those few seconds! Chomponii bit her foot ,severely tear the padding on the bottom of her foot.Gothalita had offered to help, and only succeeded in slapping Chomponii across the forehead shen she sat down to yowl over her foot.

I'm dawdling on my way,

NEVER.

Come anywhere NEAR me,

EVER.

NEVER.

Varanius~Love
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Varanius~Love » 08/07/2012 3:11 PM

"Ooochee!W-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-?!Chigga-Chigga-Chig!" Chomponii stared unhappily at her torn paw-pad.What am I on earth to do now?Man,I wish I could regenerate my foot easily. She rolled over and layed on her back and Chigga-Chigga'd  with extreme annoyance and agitation.Putting on brave face  she said to her comerades,"I'll be fine let's get moving or else we'll be a fifteen of a day late."

"Whoa!I don't think so!I'll be back in a minute with some Konjeli.Where'd I leave my backpack again?" Yanya-ya rushed off, hot on the tracks of the scent of medical herbs and an old sack. She jumped over rocks and flew across the previously encountered gaps and crevasses.The scent is near...there it is!A patch of tall grass appeared in view.She quickly sifted through the patch towards the middle,where an unwelcome surprise found her eyes.

I'm dawdling on my way,

NEVER.

Come anywhere NEAR me,

EVER.

NEVER.

Varanius~Love
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Varanius~Love » 08/07/2012 3:22 PM

What are you doing here you thief?!I'd thought you were gone a long time ago!You were trouble to my camp!You were trouble during mission!You were trouble to my family... and now you decide to show up?What an ass you turned out to be...

I'm dawdling on my way,

NEVER.

Come anywhere NEAR me,

EVER.

NEVER.

Varanius~Love
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Varanius~Love » 08/07/2012 11:09 PM

'I can assure you...you're delusional.Yoi've trusted me for years... now-w-w...eh...you're delus-s-s-ional.'Lewoka clutched at the jewel embedded in its chest,pulsing and throbbing with a bloodcolor aura.Its entire body seemed to do so.Its eyes were cloudy, filled with the aura of the small gem.It spoke none of its own words;it didn't even seem to have a gender anymore.Swooping forward,possessed Lewoka swam in air towards Yonya-ya.

"You cannot assure me of anything anymore Lewoka!!!EVER!!!I...cannot trust you anymore," and forced herself to say,"nemesis."She spat in Lewoka's direction and attempted to speed fly elsewhere,leaving a dazed Lewoka to follow behind.

I'm dawdling on my way,

NEVER.

Come anywhere NEAR me,

EVER.

NEVER.

Varanius~Love
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Varanius~Love » 08/08/2012 11:05 AM

"Can't believ-v-v-e you-c-c..."

"Stop sputtering and you'll hear me clearly!"

"I donn't sssput-ter..."

"Have you no means to tell yourself the truth?"Suddenly, realizing the answer to her question, Yonya-ya swallowed her next sentence. She pitied Lewoka now.He had been turn from innocent pure-soul,to thoughtless sputtering liar.

I'm dawdling on my way,

NEVER.

Come anywhere NEAR me,

EVER.

NEVER.

Varanius~Love
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Varanius~Love » 08/08/2012 11:31 AM

Lewoka swam forth in air to send  a shocking blow to Yonya-ya. It brushed against her violently,  creating powerful static that stunned her.

Yonya-ya was unaware of what Lewoka,or whoever, was planning.When she noticed Lewoka swimming towards her,it was too late.She was knocked off balance in air as Lewoka brushed against her violently,frizzing the fur on her hide and side.She was soon overcome with the feeling of tightness as her body was overpowered by extreme static.Her wings tightened painfully as she collided with the ground in a sickening crunch.

I'm dawdling on my way,

NEVER.

Come anywhere NEAR me,

EVER.

NEVER.

Varanius~Love
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Varanius~Love » 08/08/2012 11:38 AM

Lewoka watched the effects of it's attacks with splendor and enjoyment. It took favor to the events even more as it watched Yonya-ya crash to the ground with a lovely,explosive crunch. It gurgle happily as it stared at an incapacitated Yon-ya.It's tone changed from spluttering freak to serious,menacing,taunting creature as it said,"If you want your damn bag back you go fetch it,-"it narrowed its pupils to where they were unseeable",-Like a good dog.I will find your stupid friends and bring them DOWN.Then they can have a peaceful dirtnap!" the creature gurgled maddly and mutated.

I'm dawdling on my way,

NEVER.

Come anywhere NEAR me,

EVER.

NEVER.

Varanius~Love
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Varanius~Love » 08/08/2012 11:57 AM

Yonya-ya was outraged.The creature screamed in a taunting,menacing voice,'If you want your damn bag back you go fetch it,-"it stopped to narrow its pupils to where they were unseeable",-Like a good dog.I will find your stupid friends and bring them DOWN.Then they can have a peaceful dirtnap!'Yonya-ya froze,not just from the static overtaking her,or the continuous painful tightening of her wings,but out of frantic fear. She struggled even more against her body's will to tighten and stay stunned as she watched the Likuta mutate into a different,more dangerous type. If only she could-........

I'm dawdling on my way,

NEVER.

Come anywhere NEAR me,

EVER.

NEVER.

Varanius~Love
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Varanius~Love » 08/08/2012 12:18 PM

Where was Yonya-ya?She should've come back by now.Gothalita paced back and forth,shaking her head so severely her eyes boggled.

She stared at Chomponii.Chomponii seemed to be getting a fever.She stared at her now awakened pet Chockel-Shockel.She seemed agitated and crimpy.She looked hard at a thin scraggly tree.It looked...well...it looked  messed up! Everything seemed wrong somehow.No,everything had gone wrong somehow.Well then...how?!

Chocke-Wockel looked intently at her master.Something was wrong."Chok-Chok?" Chockel-Wockel walk up to Gothalita with a ludicrous smile.Her master returned a more sensible smile and laughed.Chockel sighed.Well at least that was going to be the highlight of what was going to happen in a few minutes.It most certainly was.

(intro Chockel,has foresight and aftersight)

I'm dawdling on my way,

NEVER.

Come anywhere NEAR me,

EVER.

NEVER.

Varanius~Love
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Tuff Training{Self-}[L,A]

Postby Varanius~Love » 08/09/2012 11:43 PM

Gothalita took favor to her pet as she smiled with splendor.She pranced around, whirred out words through telepathy, and sat.Gothalita wanted to enjoy this happy moment, but suddenly a feather drifted in her face.There was a tooth sharp as knives,that,when touching Gothalita's skin, drew blood.It was apparently a necklace,but floating.

Gothalita stared intently at the the piece of jewelry as it floated towards a small tree;she followed it.Surprisingly, the thing vanished.Gothalita yelped in surprise as it did.How?Wher- her thoughts were interrupted by a violent twist as she was turned around and pressed against the tree.Something invisible pushed against her chest.It was uncomfortable.Who are you?!She screamed through telepathy.

I'm dawdling on my way,

NEVER.

Come anywhere NEAR me,

EVER.

NEVER.

Varanius~Love
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Tuff Training{Self-}[L,A]

Postby Varanius~Love » 09/11/2012 4:36 PM

The invisible force seemed to twist away.Everyone,hold yer ground! she signed off in an angry,roaring thought to her pet and Chomponii.

Chomponii felt horrible. As cool as the breeze was, it failed to reach past her fur.Although, her burning insides were the least of her problems as she heard Gothalita's angry words. Chomponii was trying her best to be alert, but to no avail.Her limbs wouldn't respond,feeling thick and fuzzy.A twist and one turn finally gave her the decision to lay there.What was all the commotion about anyways?

Chockel was standing alert and ready to blast whatever was teasing the group to smitherines when her master signed off a warning. She looked around and suddenly heard a gurgling laugh.A small gasp, and Chockel knew she was the first to be challenged. Looking around quickly, she saw that Chomponii was defenseless and her master growl so intensely that the trees shook and the ground rumbled.She seemed better off, so Chockel bounded over to Chomponii's area and prepared to fight.

I'm dawdling on my way,

NEVER.

Come anywhere NEAR me,

EVER.

NEVER.

Varanius~Love
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate