A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Re: Put the Kettle On [P, Duskie | M|E]

Postby MythicDusk » 05/05/2019 8:13 AM

She tilted her head, as if to better hear him as she began to hunt through the kitchen for food. She pulled a face as she pulled out half-rotted vegetables, still in their packaging. Of course Rexus wouldn't eat right. Why should she expect him to eat right?

Even so, she turned to Atlas with a risen eyebrow when he spoke. "I've met a lot of very sick people, Atlas. I run this place for one incredibly sick guy." She moved to the sink, carrying a bundle of vegetables that looked like Rexus has accidentally frozen for a while. It was probably the only reason they survived.

"The guy I'm talking about is also one of the best guys I've ever met." She began to roughly run the vegetables under the water, her shoulders knotted with tensions. "Despite his endless want to kill himself, he's a great guy." She threw the vegetables onto the drying rack, letting them drip on the metal. She turned hard to Atlas, her lips and jaw set firm. " Why are you any different? You're sick, sure. But you have people who love you, and from what I've actually met of you? You're a lost young man who will make Rexus incredibly happy."

She let a sigh shudder through her as she walked back towards the fridge, to find some protien to stop Rexus from complaning. "You're a great guy, Atlas. You just have to see it, too."

I want it to be you, ooh
Diving into my ocean
A brand new emotion come true, ooh
Don't let this night, don't let this night go

How long 'til you play me the song
That will make me belong to you?
One dance with my baby tonight
And we'll dance 'til the night is through

Jax Jones ft. Years & Years - Play

Zoo Pen
MythicDusk
Ultimate Pet Tamer