A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Re: :. For Research [P]

Postby Kodai » 09/01/2018 2:08 AM

Unfortunately for her, the thought of bumping into an animal only got the notail more excited.

"Oh, I do hope so! I would love to encounter more of the native fauna of this planet,°V°" they replied, clapping their hands together and giving a joyful little bounce. "All of them are so interesting! Especially when you consider that all of them have the potential to be sapient! I do wonder how that came about? °V°"

Completely forgetting about the mist in favor of their one true scientific passion, Z-20107 began to muse out loud. "Is it a genetic anomaly? A quirk induced by a favorable environment? How would one even begin to study something like that? ...Well, I suppose there are ways, but none that would give a definitive answer... Perhaps I ought to look into it further when I return to my ship. °V°"

they're lesbians, harold

~1st February 2007~
House - Breeder's Listing - Trades - Art - Wishlist
Kodai
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 674
Donate

Previous