A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Re: A Snow Day, HOORAY! [(P)]

Postby robopup24 » 12/18/2008 9:49 PM

Umbra glared at Malizian, and flapped his wings vigorously. "Of courssse he can! We are not like you Outworlderesss... we are ssspiritsss blessssed by the godsss with powersss meant to protect thisss place." He paused. "We mussst kill him," he hissed. "But it won't be easssy. Nothing isss easssy in thisss world."

"I think we sorta figured that out," Taboo muttered.

"He'sss sssurrounded himssself with all sssortsss of guardsss and defencesss. It will be a miracle if we get a mile near him..." Umbra growled. "How can you help? What can you do? I sssee nothing but ssscared children..."

The shadows slithered across the ground, their eyes glowing eerily white. They whispered to each other in some forgotten language, scanning the area alertly. Suddenly, one of them gave a shriek and dashed toward Radenisk's hiding place.

Can I die? Can I die?
I'm just waiting 'til I die
Never dreamed a single dream so kind in my entire life
No one knew, even cared for this fleeting fairy tail
Then it slipped into seething sun and soon it sailed away...

robopup24
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 446
Donate

Previous