A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Re: Target Practice [P]

Postby AmberGlaze » 02/16/2009 1:25 PM

Haseo blushed immediately as her hand touched his, but strangely he didn't flinch. Usually at any immediate contact, he would jump or get scared. But it was much more different than Seema. Holding her hand felt...right. He used his pinky finger to rub her hand a little, before looking back into her captivating eyes. Suddenly, although he felt guilty for it, he forgot that Ashley was there. It was then Seema spoke, agreeing with the spark between the two. Haseo flushed once more, giving her a dazzling smile.

Ashley winced, out of anger and pain. Haseo had always only given her that smile, and now he was just handing it out to random people? That was it, she could take no longer. Instead, she stood up, brushed off her dirty shorts, and stamped her foot, demanding her father's attention. He momentarily flickered his gaze to his angry daughter.

If you even care, I'm going for a walk in the plains, okay?

Haseo, gripping Seema's hand tightly, nodded briefly before snapping his attention back to the female Lucain. Ashley huffed and crossed her arms before turning to run in the tall grasses.

Haseo listened to Seema's story, about all of her family. She had quite the number. He laughed as she admitted to not being able to name them all.

I can't imagine having that much family. Ashley's enough, trust me. So...do you have any children? He asked.
ImageImageImageImage
With us, there is no such thing as individulaity...

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby MillietheWarrior » 03/01/2009 11:36 PM

Etain hefted herself out of her seat as unobtrusively as possible, her long, curly red hair buffeted by the breeze. She offered Seema a meaningful look, then, with slow, deliberate steps, she glided after Ashley, her long robes flowing behind her. Etain didn't usually dress in anything that...Well, that wasn't 'flowy,' as Seema called it. Her robes were a stark proof to that. They made her seem older, wiser and far more graceful than ordinary clothes might have.  "Ashley," Etain called out, a small smile on her face. "Wait up. I'd like to walk with you. It's not fun being stuck back there all alone."

Seema frowned slightly when Ashley ran off. She didn't dislike the girl, but she wasn't sure she liked her either. She was almost neutral, although Ashley did ruffle her feathers quite a bit. She sighed almost quietly, her red eyes drooping a bit, before they snapped back up to Haseo. She was glad he was here, even if his daughter had a few problems with them meeting. When asked if she had children, Seema blinked. "No, I don't. I am one of the many non-mother masses. But I do love all the family I have." She frowned and her voice lowered slightly. "I'd like to be a mother one day, though. If I ever get the chance."

I love adventurous tales like that. That uplifting feeling that comes from seeing unknown lands and the knowledge that you came across—nothing can replace it! It opens a path from which self-confidence, experience, and important friendships—from the sharing of life or death situations—are born! But hearing it just isn’t the same. I want to create my own magnificent story!

A great adventure!

+Imp. Documents+ +Menagerie+ +Wishlist+ +Journal+
MillietheWarrior
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 10
Donate

Postby AmberGlaze » 03/02/2009 10:08 AM

Ashley had just started disappearing through the tall grasses when all of a sudden she heard a voice call. At this, she tripped over a branch and skinned her knee slightly. Wincing, she helped herself up and stared right into the eyes of Seema's friend, Etain. Spinning around, she allowed her dark purple eyes to cast a deep and annoyed glance at Etain. She was hoping the Lucain would get the hint and turn around. Turning to walk a little faster now, she sniffed.

Whatever...She muttered internally.

Haseo was grateful that he and Seema could spend a little time alone, without a teenager trying to disturb them. And he was also glad Etain went with her, because Ashley could be a huge hassle to watch over, and Etain seemed like the exact type he needed to watch over her. At her response, he nodded...but then the second part came. At this Haseo blushed even deeper, and he moved closer to her at this.

You would be great at being a mother. I don't think there would ever be a child of yours that wouldn't love you. He said, giving her a smile.
ImageImageImageImage
With us, there is no such thing as individulaity...

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Previous