A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Re: Questions about the past?[P, Me and Potterchic]

Postby clackno1 » 06/12/2009 3:06 PM

"Bye, Kiana. I'll miss you too." She hugged the common kuhna back. She felt the basket start to wobble as the hollowheart started to beat his wings and lift off. The basket swung back and forth, but Calli saw no danger, no death. She'd be okay, and so would Kiana and Kund. She didn't like Kund, but she didn't want him to die. She waved again as the hollowheart turned towards home and flew off.

((Claustrophobia has left))

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Re: Questions about the past?[P, Me and Potterchic]

Postby potterchic » 06/12/2009 4:41 PM

Kiana climbed into the basket on one of the hollowhearts after she wavd good-bye to Calli. Well, they'd see eachother soon. "Okay, you happy now? I'm ready." she said, turning to Kund. He nodded, smiriking as the hollowhearts began to take off. Kiana clutched the side of her basket, hardly peaking over the side. It was cool, but really... It was a bit creepy, how high up they were getting. Kund seemed unaffected by the climb... Kiana started thinking about other things. What if they flew through a cloud? That might be fun, but they'd come out soaked. Only Kund would like that... Oh well. This was going to have to be fun, and it would be sort of cool to be able to tell the others that she did some of this. She'd only tell about some of it...

Kund sat in the basket calmly, just making sure not to look down. He wouldn't tell anyone what happened, and if questioned he'd make up some little story about getting lost. He might as well start now, that would keep his mind off of the height.

((Kund and Kiana have left.))
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Previous