A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Re: Questions about the past?[P, Me and Potterchic]

Postby potterchic » 06/08/2009 4:28 PM

"Oh." With that little girl ot had to be more maternal, though. I'm surprised she didn't try to take Calli home and dress her up in baby doll clothes. Kiana nodded. "So, is this all you're gonna be eating, or are you going to have to do that again?"
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 06/08/2009 5:38 PM

Calli swallowed another large mouthful before replying."I'll be fine on this." She bit into another juicy strawberry and her cheeks swelled with the pink flesh of the fruit. Strawberries were her new favorite food. She'd have strawberry cake, strawberry tarts, strawberry ice cream, fruit salad with extra strawberry, anything she could think of that involves a lot of strawberries she'd have.

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby potterchic » 06/08/2009 10:20 PM

Kund nodded in an annoyed thanks to the pink woman, who had finally stopped yapping his ear off. He walked away and stopped outside a building with a dug-out heart on the door, which was outlined in black. Oh. How original. A hollow heart.

Kiana nodded. "Well, when you're done, we'd better go find Kund. We don't need him throwing a fit because we took forever."

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 06/09/2009 3:51 PM

Calli's cheeks were swollen with fruit and she looked oddly like a small black chipmunk. She tried to hide her disappointment. A fit was exactly what she wanted to see. Oh well. She'd save it for another day, another time, another opportunity. She'd be lucky if she ever saw Kund again, but, if she did she would cause a fit, she'd cause many fits and make Kund's temper sky rocket. It couldn't be too hard. She swallowed her mouthful of strawberry and stood up."Okay, I'm ready." She said.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 06/11/2009 3:47 PM

Kund walked out of the building with three anthro hollowhearts. The stupid things refused to have more than one rider each. Hmph. He saw two felines in the street after walking a little bit. "Come, you two. I've got the hollowhearts, it's time to go."

Kiana nodded and started to think about which way Kund would be when he and three anthros walked over. "Okay. I'm gonna miss you, Calli. We've gotta see eachother again sometime, it's not that fun to get to know someone and then never see them again."

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 06/11/2009 4:36 PM

Calli latched onto Kiana's front leg in a tight hug."B-bye K-kiana." She didn't want to leave the kuhna. She wouldn't have any friends back at home with Vandol."Y-you promise we'll see each other again?" What if she was lying? What could she really do about it, though. She could get another friend at home and go on an adventure with them, but that was unlikely. Maybe the owner would go with her sometime, but the owner barely went out unless she needed to. She usually had to do something with money or was setting up breedings or making sure she knew where all the other pets had gone.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 06/11/2009 5:02 PM

"Of course I will. Call me sometime and we'll go somewhere just for fun. Only you and me, okay? I live at Fire Dance Mansion, I'm pretty sure we're in the phonebook... But we'll see eachother again." Kiana assured the myuu reaper. Kund gave them both an impatient look.

"That's lovely, now really, we've got to go." he said, sounding annoyed, which somewhat pleased Kiana.

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 06/11/2009 5:49 PM

"Okay." Calli said, unlatching herself from Kiana's leg."My home is called The Cave, but it's not really a cave. It's a whole lot of things, like there's a big house that some of the pets live in and then there's lots and lots of pens for the other pets. But, I like the house since there's a lot of rooms and stuff." She wanted to see Kiana again, like a lot a lot.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 06/11/2009 6:25 PM

"Okay. If you don't call me soon, I'll check on you. How does that sound?" Kiana nodded, remembering the name.

Kund sighed. They were never going to get out of here with these two.

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 06/11/2009 7:33 PM

Calli nodded. She knew it wouldn't be necessary for Kiana to check up on her. It wouldn't take long for Calli to get bored or lonely, whichever one came first. She looked at the anthro hollowhearts."Which is taking me home?" She wasn't happy about a stranger taking her home, but at least someone was taking her home. It's better than going alone or not going at all at least.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 06/11/2009 8:05 PM

One of the hollowhearts started morphing into their pet form, a treasure hollowheart. One went to get out some baskets, and explained that Calli would be riding in one on top of the treasure hollowheart. Kund and Kiana would do the same as the other two. The one who got the baskets ran inside again to get some rope, and then tied a tight not around the treasure hollowheart's waist, signaling for Calli to get ready to get into the basket which was being secured on the rope.

"You're sure this is safe?" Kiana asked Kund, sounding more than just worried.

He looked at her, "Does it look safe to you?"

"No."

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 06/11/2009 8:10 PM

Calli's eyes widened as the anthro morphed. They widened even more when she realized that the hollowheart was a treasure, all glittery and gold like. She started climbing into the basket once she understood what was happening. The basket was wicker, plain, and there were no cushions or lining to make her comfortable. Oh well, she'd be staring at the ground the whole time anyway.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 06/11/2009 8:52 PM

"Are you gonna be okay?" Kiana asked Calli, standing next to her. Well, technically next to the hollowheart, but...

The remaining hollowhearts morphed one at a time, the first to moph being the first to be tied up, then the second one morphed along with the first, so that the first was holding a very loose rope with a basket attatched to it while he tied the other, then he morphed back and adjusted his rope a bit before signaling that either Kund or Kiana get in the basket. Kund went ahead and climbed in, Kiana stayed with Calli to say good bye real quick.

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 06/11/2009 9:16 PM

"I guess I'll be okay. It shouldn't take too long and I'm sure they won't lose me." She said. She wasn't completely confident about the 'not going to lose her' thing."It'll all turn out okay, things usually do, in time." One of her random and rare words of wisdom.  She still couldn't figure out where they came from, but they came, and sometimes didn't even relate to the current topic. But sometimes, like this one, they did.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 06/11/2009 9:42 PM

"Bye. Lik I said, I'm gonna miss you. Make sure that you call, and we'll go do something. Soon, okay?" Kiana said, reaching out to hug Calli quickly before she absolutely had to go.

Kund watched, feeling like he was going to gag. This was so STUPID!

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext