A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Re: Questions about the past?[P, Me and Potterchic]

Postby clackno1 » 06/03/2009 9:28 PM

Eshe didn't reply to Kund. Instead, she muttered something and they're surroundings changed. They were now standing on the edge of a rock with the furry shape of Vandol huddled nearby. He looked pathetic, she had to admit it. So she turned to Kund."I am sorry, my dear companion, but it is time that our time together must end. You must return to your first companion, and I have my own business to attend to. So, good-bye." And with that she gave him a nudge, just strong enough to send him off balance and falling to the ashy ground. After he was gone, she rolled over to sit in front of Vandol. He had lain down, his face covered by his paws. "They're gone, Vandol." She tried to make her voice sound gentle, and in the end it only have a hint of mockery to it and sounded only slightly harsh. He didn't reply."I hope you don't blame me for this tragedy." She heard him mumble something through his fur, and it sounded similar to 'I don't'."What was that?" "I said, I don't blame you. I could have saved them. You just created a small event. I made it deadly." His voice cracked at the end. He was responsible for two more deaths. This time it was creatures he knew, creatures he was close to. "You know, I can help you, make sure that it never happens again." He said nothing, so she continued."A bit of mind training in solitude, it won't be that hard." Vandol raised his head to look into her eyes. Both his eyes blazed with hate."And what do I get out of it." He asked."Why, whatever do you mean?" "You get my mind, my so called power, to help you take over the world. And what do I get. To be the reason for the death's of millions?" He had a good point."Yes, but when you become a panzer your power will grow, and all the training you've done before will be worthless. You'll go on a rampage, killing and destroying everything in your path. Trust me, I now the future." Vandol looked her straight in the eye, opened his mouth to say something, but then lowered his head."Fine. So when does this 'training' start?" Eshe smiled. She had one, and without another word the two were gone, they had disappeared.

((Eshe and Vandol have left to a currently unknown location.))

Calli didn't move, but she knew, deep in her heart, that she would have felt something. If Kiana wouldn't believe, and wouldn't even hope, then she'd hope herself. Some people said that if enough people hoped for something then it would come true."K-kiana? Will you t-take me home?" She didn't know the way, and she wasn't sure of the owner would send someone.

((Big post))

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century.
Jack the Ripper

Zoo Pen/~/Wishlist/~/Breeders Listing/~/Clickables
clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 305
Donate

Postby potterchic » 06/03/2009 9:59 PM

Kund nodded. Then he was pushed to the ground... Well, that was certainly akward. He Got up, and noticed that the rain was slowing a bit. The thunder had stopped along with the lightning, and soon the rain would only be a drizzle. He might as well enjoy it while he could. The rain was great. Now, to find Kiana. She was obviously still alive, which was good, he guessed. It was time to go home... It couldn't be too hard. Basantha would probably be pretty close by, and he thought he saw a small town or something not to far away, or was it the rain playing tricks?

Kiana nodded, standing. "Do you know where it is? Either way, I'm sure that there's a town near Basantha that we could call your home from. Mine, too. It might be good to go home or a while, but first I need to find Kund..." It's all my fault that Vandol's dead, isn't it? He'd never have come out here if I hadn't wanted to look for Kund. "Come on. Let's go. I think the storm's stopped." she walked over to the opening where she'd ran in with Calli. She wasn't up to running up the rock again, and she didn't know if she'd be able to jump... It was a possibility... Surely she could stick a landing, it wasn't THAT far down. But what about Calli?
Oh, what a guy, that Gaston!

Avatar from here. Signature picture from here.
potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 150
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 06/03/2009 10:04 PM

Calli stumbled after Kiana. She stopped at the entrance and wrinkled her nose."Eww! What smells like fish?" She could pinpoint the source, but it was close.What would smell like fish after a fire. Who knew, but the smell certainly wasn't pleasant. She ran after Kiana and looked around from the source of the smell.

((Small post))

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 06/03/2009 10:17 PM

Well, she certainly did this well enough. No one died, atleast... That's good, I don't need anymore deaths today, none of us do... "Fish? What do you mean? A FIRE just happened, how could you smell~ oh... You know, you could've shown up earlier. It would've helped a lot." she said to the kalamrie that stepped up somewhat meanly.

Kund heard a voice. "Eww! What smells like fish?" Then he heard that annoying kuhna. He stepped out in the middle of her sentence. She finished. "Well, how was I supposed to know where you were?" he said calmly. Then he noticed Calli. "Who is that?" he knew the basics of who it was. But she didn't know that.

"This is Calli. She'll be traveling with us until I can get her home." she said in the same tone.

Kund sighed. "Are you serious?" Kiana nodded, giving him a look. "Well then, we can get her on a hollowheart once we get to a town I saw. It's near Basantha. We will also be riding a hollowheart back. We should be there in a matter of hours, then we can rest until a few hollowhearts are there and tacked up. I suppose that we'll have to be riding in baskets strapped to the beast. Well, let's go. Get your friend." Most towns have a hollowheart or two. We get a ride, when we get home we give them their payment, and we're done.

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 06/04/2009 4:09 PM

Calli didn't like the kalamarie. He was bad, she could tell. She glared at him, sticking out her lower lip as her fur fell over one of her amber eyes. Feline against fish. Who would win? She could do massive damage with her so called 'tiny' claws. How dare he treat her like just another...thing! She didn't know what he would call her if he could just come out and say it and not get some kind of punishment. She crawled onto Kiana's back for the ride.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 06/04/2009 4:23 PM

"Well, where is your town? And Calli is a person, you know. She has a name, and I expect you to treat her right while we're all together." Kiana wasn't very happy with Kund right now, after what had happened to her today and the night before, she didn't feel like dealing with his 'better than all of you' attitude. Kund rolled his eyes, but Kiana didn't see it.

"Yes, yes. Come, it's time to go." he walked towards where he thought he'd seen a town.

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 06/04/2009 5:44 PM

Calli muttered something about how selfish acts would come back to haunt him, but then fell quiet. Vandol would have ripped him to shreds for his attitude, and even if he didn't she would have asked him, but he couldn't now...She tried to hold back the tears, and succeeded in the end. How many times would that happened until she finally got over it. She knew he wasn't dead, she was sure, but myuu reapers didn't see everything, that was impossible, so maybe...No. She couldn't think like that.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 06/04/2009 6:03 PM

"Sorry about him, Calli. He's always like this. It's not just you." Kiana said to the myuu reaper on her back. Kund frowned.

"In case you don't realise, I am not deaf, nor am I hard of hearing," he said calmly. Why wasn't he acting angrily, anyway?

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 06/04/2009 6:25 PM

"It's okay." Calli mumbled. As long as he didn't talk to her anymore she'd be fine. She just wanted to be at home. The owner would want to know what had happened to Vandol. She'll probably ask the myuu reaper 'How did it go?' and Calli would start bursting into tears and mumble something about Vandol disappearing. She wouldn't say he died, not at all.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 06/04/2009 6:32 PM

"Okay." Kiana nodded, wondering if that was the truth. "What about you. Are you okay?"

Kund kept walking, then turned, "Kiana, we really need to do this quickly. Can you PLEASE go faster," he didn't say it as a question, more of an order. Kiana just rolled her eyes and picked up her pace a little.

(You wanna speed this up a few hours soon and get them to the town?))

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 06/04/2009 9:08 PM

((Sure.))

Calli watched as the town got closer and closer, and they were soon passing the first buildings."So where's this hollowheart of your?" She said, grumpily. The time away from home was getting to her, and so was the hunger. She had lapped up a bit of water after it rained, but after that, nothing."I'm hungy." She whined. She hoped it would get on the kalamarie's nerves, since she didn't often whine about anything.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 06/05/2009 12:32 PM

"Fine!" Kund barked at the annoying, whiny little thing on Kiana's back. "You can go get something to eat, while I find a hollowheart."

Kiana walked away as soon as he said that. She was hungry, too, and she really wanted to get away from that kalamarie.

This town seemed to be made of mostly humans, but Kiana soon realized that they were anthro pets. A glimpse of sky blue hair with a bit of white on it under a hat, a tail or two sticking out from the bottom of someone's skirt or pants or shorts. She even saw someone that had small wings growing out of their back. That made her feel sort of out of place, because she didn't have a human form, and had never even wanted one. Well, back to the task at hand, getting food. How did Kund figure they could get anything with no money, unless they bought the food from one of the hollowhearts that brought them home?

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 06/05/2009 4:53 PM

Calli smiled triumphantly to herself. Maybe she'd have them come back late just to tick him off a little more, but the sharp pains in her belly soon took her away from those thoughts and made her focus on food. She could smell treats from vendor stands and carts and they made her mouth water. What was she in the mood for? She usually got what she wanted since she was the cutest thing at the pen. Being a myuu reaper didn't help in public places, though. Being able to predict death wasn't the best way to get a free meal.

Kiana said something about money. She could try the cute thing. Calli spotted a small girl walking along the street with a basket of fruit."Wait here." She said to Kiana, jumping from her back and running over to the girl. She followed the kid for a few blocks, then started to mew quietly. When the girl turned around Calli sat down, stuck out her lower lip, and gave the girl 'kitten' eyes. She was no puppy-dog. When the girl bent down to pet Calli's head she purred and nuzzled the girl's hand. The kid giggled and dropped a few strawberries on the street and skipped away happily. Calli bit into the juicy fruit and motioned for Kiana to come over.

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby potterchic » 06/05/2009 5:12 PM

Kund smiled. Finally, he could actually search for some hollowhearts. He, like Kiana, had noticed that the people here were mostly anthro pets. He didn't see any with wings or horns, so he grudgingly decided to ask a local. He walked up to a woman in pink with a matching feathery hat. "Excuse me. Where could I find some hollowhearts here? Some riends and I would like to ride them to our homes." technically, he was lying. He wasn't friends with Kiana and Calli, but how likely was it that this woman would tell him anything if he told her the truth. Then the woman started babbling about trips and vacations and how she once went to Idalini with her husband riding a clockwork hollowheart. Oh, great. Would she ever shut up?

Kiana couldn't help but laugh. "So, where'd you get that idea?" she said as she walked over to Calli's spot on the street, sitting next to her.

potterchic
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby clackno1 » 06/08/2009 4:16 PM

"People are suckers for babies. Paternal instincts and all." She said, swallowing her mouthful of sticky red fruit. She had had practice, and practice makes perfect. She usually got what she wanted when she asked since it was hard to refuse and cute little rambunctious kitten. It didn't usually work on people with allergies, though. They were the hard ones. But, she usually got what she wanted. If she always did she'd be a spoiled little ruler of the world, now wouldn't she.

((Sorry, no muse. Congested and all. I go camping for the weekend and come back with a cold.))

Jack the Ripper

clackno1
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext