A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Re: Flying High (Wombear hunt! Open at any time to anyone)

Postby LionKit » 05/26/2009 8:10 PM

(ooc: It's okay!)

Flowing Ligt put Uluru off her back before following Zuko, Grey Dark, and Lionkit. Her fur stood on end when the voice came. "WHO'RE YOU? GET OVER HERE OR ELSE!" Flowing growled.

Lionkit glanced around as Grey shieled her away in the direction of the voice.

Flowing Light: (3/5)

Grey Dark: (1/5)
LionKit
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 366
Donate

Re: Flying High (Open at any time to anyone)

Postby zapdragon555 » 05/30/2009 4:01 PM

(Urf. Sorry again. XD)

"There is no need for hostility..." the female voice said. "I will gladly come down." Soon after, a golden figure dropped down into the hole. At first the light from the sun above hit the creature's fur, causing a blinding light to fill the cavern. As the she-creature stepped into the shadow of an overhang, her form was revealed.

"S-Savannah!" Zuko stammered. "W-what are you doing here?!"
"Oh, please, Zuko. You always were a little scatterbrained..." Savannah teased lightly, causing Zuko to blush. "I've been tracking you, all through Vast Plains," she said. "Just to make sure you didn't get hurt."
"I c-can take care of m-myself..." he lied. Truthfully, Zuko was glad Savannah was here.

Zuko: (1/5)
Savannah: (1/5)

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby LionKit » 07/22/2009 6:17 PM

Flowing Light glanced at Zuko. "Zuko...who is this...Savannah...?" Flowing asked accussingly, but there was a huge smile on her face.

Lionkit blinked and ran over to Savannah. "Nice to meet you, Savannah! I'm Lionkit!"

Grey Dark blinked Uluru before stepping over to the new creature, scanned Savannah before nodding a greeting to her.

Flowing Light: (4/5)

Grey Dark: (2/5)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/22/2009 7:28 PM

Zuko's face flushed as Flowing Light's question met his ears. "Err, uhh, nobody! I-I mean, she's... Uh, just a friend!" He stammered. He gave a quick glance at everyone before looking down at his paws, which he shuffled in an embarassed manner.
Savannah brushed one of her four tails under Zuko's chin as she passed him to greet everyone. "Looks like I've already been introduced," she laughed. "Nice to meet you, Lionkit!" She looked at Uluru, Flowing Light, and Grey. "And who might these be?"

Zuko: (2/5)
Savannah: (2/5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby LionKit » 07/24/2009 3:42 PM

"This is Flowing Light, Grey Dark, and Kata-Tjuta," Lionkit nodded to the three. "Savannah, would you like to join our group?" She inquired, excitement twinkling in her amber eyes.

Flowing blinked at Savannah, her grin widening. She was half tempted to sing: "Zuko and Savannah sitting in a tree," but she didn't want to give a bad first impression to Savannah. "Hi," She said, after Lionkit introduced her.

Grey sighed. If only Lionkit was like Savannah...showing how much she liked him...Due to Greys day-dreaming, he didn't greet Savannah.

Flowing Light: (5/5) level up
Grey Dark: (3/5)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 07/24/2009 4:30 PM

"It's very nice to meet all of you," she said smoothly. "Actually, Lionkit, that's why I followed Zuko here; To join up in the Wombear Hunt." She smiled and wagged her tails, causing the orbs each one held to catch the light. Savannah noticed that the Gyrraptor hadn't said anything, but loked to be daydreaming. She shrugged and continued to talk to the others. "So, I heard that we were going to split up to cover each side of the cavern while I was up above. Who's going with who?"
"Well, I was going with Flowing Light and Lionkit, and Grey was going with Uluru," Zuko cut in quickly. "So that means, to make the search fair, you should go with them," he said, pointing to the Gyrraptor and Draculi.
Savannah shrugged. "Very well," she said as she padded towards the two. Looking back at Zuko she said, "Good luck."

Zuko: (3/5)
Savannah: (3/5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 08/06/2009 6:26 PM

Lionkit waved. "Thanks!"

Flowing Light still had her smirk. "Same to you."

Grey Dark finally came out of his day-dreaming. "Oh...uh...hi..." Grey cocked his head in confusion. "Who're you...?"

Flowing Light: (1/5)
Grey Dark: (4/5)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Maelstrom » 08/09/2009 12:22 AM

(I'll just try and jump back in, kay? Hello all!)

They now had another do-gooder to add to their little party. Whoo-hoo. And the flame brat was sweet on her. Double whoo-hoo. At least he could be vaguely certain she wouldn't try to commit violent acts against them; that always threw a definate wrench into his plans for the day. Namely eat, sleep, and nag irritating people into insanity. Heh. The draculi's mouth curved into a grin - the last part was always the most entertaining.

A moment later, the voices of his companions shook him from his fond memories, and the smile changed into a grimace.

"Why is it, that I get stuck with Mr. Please-don't-kill-me and the overly shiny one at the same time? Better than having to watch flame brat make cow eyes at the shiny one, but only just."

"Had you cared to pay attention instead of angsting in the corner, you would already know that this is Savannah."

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 602
Donate
Location: The Ladies' Anarchist Sewing Circle and Terrorist Association

Postby zapdragon555 » 08/09/2009 12:32 AM

(Hello! Welcome back, Maelstrom~)

Savannah giggled slightly as the Gyrraptor finally came to. "Well boys, let's start hunting!" The Fenling said cheerfully to her new traveling companions. She brushed past Uluru and Grey, and started to walk down the tunnel, giving a glance around from time to time.
Zuko sighed and looked at his traveling companions as well. "Yup, we better get going!" He said, flicking his tails happily. He gave a small bounce and raced off in the opposite tunnel. "C'mon! Let's go!"

Zuko: (4/5)
Savannah: (4/5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Re: Flying High (Open at any time to anyone.)

Postby LionKit » 08/13/2009 3:15 AM

(ooc: YAY, MAELSTROM! *hugs* YOU'RE BACK! :D )

Grey Dark shrank. "Oh...my bad...Sorry...er...Sandana...?" Grey bit his lip.

Flowing Light rolled her eyes. "Savannah! Her name is Savannah."

"Sorry!" He apologized again before following Savannah.

Flowing and Lionkit looked back at Zuko and grinned evily. For once in there life, they were both sharing the same thought. And for once in there life, they were acting like girls. "So...how long have you known, Savannah...?" Lionkit giggled as they walked.

"Let me guess...you're child-hood friends...?" Flow asked evilly. She would've been rubbing her front paws together if she wasn't walking on them.

Flowing Light: (2/5)
Grey Dark: (5/5) level up
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Maelstrom » 08/13/2009 4:54 PM

Mr. Please-don't-kill-me was still pathetic. Really, hopelessly pathetic. Uluru smacked its forehead with one paw, then rolled its eyes.

Uh-oh...the females had that look in their eyes, and were massing around flame brat like vultures around carrion. If Uluru's irritating aged person instincts were correct (and they always were), it was time to put as much space between itself and them as possible. Back away slowly, that's it, don't draw their attention...

Once safely down the tunnel, following its companions, the Draculi shuddered. Poor, poor flame brat...

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 602
Donate
Location: The Ladies' Anarchist Sewing Circle and Terrorist Association

Postby zapdragon555 » 09/17/2009 8:56 PM

(Eek. Totally forgot about this. >.<)

Zuko sighed as he followed his not-so-new travelling companions prodded him. "Yeah, we're childhood friends," he said, stressing the 'friends' part. Suddenly he found himself looking back at Savannah. Turning away quickly while shutting his eyes, he bounded up to the Slynx and human. This was going to be a long trip.

Savannah went in the opposite direction, following the Draculi and Gyrraptor. "So, Grey," she said teasingly, "what's up with you and Lionkit?" Waiting for a reply, the Treasure Fenling padded foward slightly to sniff a few rocks, the shadows of the cave not drowning her golden sheen.

Zuko: (5/5) Level up!
Savannah: (5/5) Level up!

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 10/09/2009 11:49 PM

Flowing Light cuaght the look. "YEAH. RIGHT." Flowing and Lionkit began to giggle uncontrollaby.

Grey Dark grinned. "Lionkit and I? Oh, yeah. Heh, well we're going out, and one day we're going to be engaged, then married, then have two kids! Lillith and Madusa!" He wagged his tail sighed to side like a dog. "Heheh...that Lionkit can't get enough of me, I tell yah'! Didn't you see the look in her eyes when she figured out we were seperating?" Actually that was his look. And so Gray continued babbling, not knowing that Ulura thought he was pathetic.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous