A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Re: Flying High (Open at any time to anyone)

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/27/2009 11:18 PM

"Awesome!" Zuko said as he randomly hugged Grey. "Now, let's go search for stuff. Like Wombears!" For some reason, Zuko had an odd obsession with Wombears, but who doesn't!? Zuko continued to sniff around, looking for anything he could find.

Zuko: (4/5)

But there will come a time
You'll see, with no more tears
And love will not break your heart
But dismiss your fears
Get over your hill and see
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

"Tomorrow will be a good day."

Pen | New Pen | Breed | Wish | Sales | Art | Imp. | Add-ons

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Keystones: 506
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby Maelstrom » 03/27/2009 11:49 PM

(Wow, go out of town for two days and you two go on a posting frenzy. *is left in the dust*)

Oh goody, another person with a pathetic guilt trip and a boringly cliche past. They already had an orphan, Light, a good guy, Zuko, and a disgustingly cheerful person, Lionkit. Now they had to add a tragic past to the menagerie. A tragic past who's first words were 'don't kill me' - real bravery that. At least this was more enjoyable than walking on its own feet. Now if the species-confused nutter would just stop poking it's belly...

"Since I am finally recieving the respect I am due, I suppose we could go wombear hunting. Poke me again, missy, and you might just get more than you bargained for."

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 602
Donate
Location: The Ladies' Anarchist Sewing Circle and Terrorist Association

Postby LionKit » 03/28/2009 12:02 AM

(ooc: Sorry! I think most of these posts were made today.  :o )

"Meep! Sorry!" Lionkit apologized.

Flowing Light blinked at Uluru. "Um...Kata-Tjuta...I'm..." She mumbled the last word.

"What?" Lionkit called as if she was losing her hearing.

Flowing Light bit her lip. Sometimes Lionkit I just really want to...

"I would really like to poke a wombear belly!" Lionkit squealed, interupting Flows thoughts.

"You want to poke everyones belly." Flowing Light said.

"No. I don't want to poke a belly of a Hunter."

Grey Dark smiled, the word "buddy" repeating in his mind. He also enjoyed the hug-you always enjoy the first hugs you ever get.

"This is the right place to find a Wombear." Grey nodded as he kept in pace with Zuko.

"Next time, we should go to Craiss Caverns. Akail lives there." Flow couldn't help but say that.

"Oh! Ooooh! After this, we should TOTALLY to Tengel Forest and find a Moonling." Lionkit REALLY wanted to skip after saying that.

"As long as we go to the Slums after that. I've always wanted to see a Snicky!" Grey chimed in. Due to the fact of "bad funds" he always was forced to learn from rattiest textbook (the only thing common about the Darks and the Lights is that the kids are home-schooled) and never learned much from them. He was a smart kid, just not in school-wise, I guess you could call it.

"Oh, and by the way, Kata-Tjuta..." Flowing paused. "This really is the treatment you deserve." It is an Elder...

Flowing Light: (3/5)

Grey Dark: (5/5) level up
LionKit
You ARE persistent, aren't you?
Pets | Items
Keystones: 366
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/28/2009 12:07 AM

(Sorry, Maelstrom. :oops: )

"Yay!" said Zuko with excitement. "We should start looking for Wombears by looking for their burrows." Zuko studied Wombears as well. "I sure hope we can find one!" He walked a small distance and looked in all directions. "And, it would be fun to search for Moonlings and Snickys, too!" He paused and looked at Flow. "I have a question: Who is Akail?"

Zuko: (5/5) Level up!

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: "I mean... for me, I could love someone even if I, you know, wasn't paid for it...

Postby LionKit » 03/28/2009 12:21 AM

Flowing Light blinked at Zuko. "Not who. They. An Akail is a species, they're mean when it comes to catching prey, and they have multiple eyes and lights on their stalks-that's how they talk with their kinds. They moved into Craiss Caverns after the Hunters moved out." Unlike Grey she had learned from some pretty good textbooks, and her family members of course.

Lionkit screwed up her face. "They're kind of ugly."

"I think Akails are pretty cool." Flowing said, she sounded like she wasn't paying attetion to Lionkit and was stating her opinion to Zuko.

Grey blinked Flow. Lucky. He always wanted to learn about Akails, he only saw a picture of them with the name of the species on top of the page. "So...Mr. Kata-Tjuta. Where do you want to go?"

Lionkit and Flowing goggled at him. "What...?"

"You...idiot..." Flowing mouthed.

"What!?"

"Kata-Tjuta's an IT!!!!!" Lionkit whispered pretty loudly.

Grey stared at Kata-Tjuta. "Oh...um...sorry! Very, sorry si-"He slapped his hand over his snout. "Very, sorry!"
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Maelstrom » 03/30/2009 11:05 PM

"I know wombears. If you tried to poke one of their bellies they would probably bite you. Mistress would make sure they didn't have rabies, so if you must poke the belly of a tame wombear. I would suggest hunting something in a less exotic location - the slums stink to high heaven, it's monsoon season in tengel, and basantha's cold makes my joints act up. "

Uluru turned in Lionkits arms, for once shocked enough not to speak. "Thank you, Flowing Light," it said softly and with a serene look on its face.

The Draculi sighed. If it had hands, it would have pinched the bridge of its nose to stave off irritation. "You are hardly the first to make that mistake, young man. I suppose I ought to come along to make sure all you young people survive to procreate, and perhaps learn some sense along the way. Where do you younglings want to start?"

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Maelstrom
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 602
Donate
Location: The Ladies' Anarchist Sewing Circle and Terrorist Association

Postby zapdragon555 » 03/31/2009 5:14 PM

"I say we start looking for any Wombear holes we can find!" suggested Zuko. "I think I'll star looking over he--" he cut off as the ground started to crumble beneath him. "Eek! Help!" he squealed. "AAAAHH!!!" Zuko screamed as the ground fell away beneath him, plunging him downward. When the dust cleared, a giant hole in the ground, and I mean GIANT, was revealed, but with no sign of Zuko.

Zuko: (1/5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 03/31/2009 10:39 PM

"Your welcome!" Flowing Light puased. "Common sense would probably be the best option. Lionkit would definetly need it if she wants to survive." Flowing Light saind in a matter-of-fact tone. Lionkit flicked Flowings head.

Grey bit his lip. "Either way, I'm really sorry, Kata Tjuta, if you want you can ride on my head." He wondered if that was a good idea, but at least if Uluru wanted to stand up he could on Grey Darks head.

"Well that stinks. Wombears not liking a poked belly..." Lionkit bit her lip. "If I was a Wombear I wouldn't mi-" Zukos screeches cut her off. "OMIGOSH!!!!" Lionkit screamed before putting Uluru on top of Greys head, turned into golden kitten/Lioness cub and plunged into the hole.

Flow slapped her face. "Oh, dear..."

Lionkits front paws touched the ground first of the hole. "Zuko...?" She called.

Flowing Light: (5/5) level up

Grey Dark: (2/5)
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 04/10/2009 12:02 AM

(sorry for the late, late, late post. :oops: )

Zuko stirred slowly. He was buried in a pile of rocks and derbis, probably the bits of what was now the ceiling. His ear twitched when he heard Lionkit's voice. "Huh... Wha?" he said sluggishly. "Ooh, my head..." Zuko said as he gently touched his head with his forepaw. There was a large knot on it. He turned slightly to where Lionkit stood. "Well... No Wombears in here," he joked in a pained voice, referring to the pile he was in.

Zuko: (2/5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 04/10/2009 5:32 PM

(ooc: That's okay.)

Lionkit blinked at the pile Zuko was in and began to dig him out. "Hey guys!" She called.

"Yeah?" Flowing Light yelled back.

"Get down here! We need your help!" It's going to take forever to get Zuko out.

"Okay!" Grey yelled before putting Uluru on Flowings back and then leapt in. "What do you want us to do?" He asked after they were all in.

"Help me dig Zuko out!" She said before they immiedetaly began to help.

"Want off, Kata-Tjuta?" Flow asked and as Grey digged Flowing Light couldn't help but notice that he was scooching closer to Lionkit. "Men." Flowing muttered to Uluru.

(ooc: And yes, Grey does love Lionkit.  :awwh: )
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 04/24/2009 8:52 PM

(OMIGOSH! I'm sooo sorry I haven't replied in ages! Yikes! :o )
(aww, sweet! Interesting, though. Gyrraptor with human-lion. Kewl. By the way, where is Maelstrom? :? )

Zuko looked at Grey inch toward Lionkit. He giggled, only to silence as he felt a sharp pain in his ribcage. He winced with pain. "I-I'm really sorry I dragged you into this..." Zuko apologized. "I just wanted to find a Wombear, and now I'm giving all of you trouble." A little tear ran down his cheek. "I hate to be a burden. Let me help," he said as he began to lift a fairly large rock off of him, straining with the agonizing pain in his chest.

Zuko: (3/5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 04/24/2009 11:21 PM

(ooc: No, no, it's okay! Happens to everyone!
Yes, it is kewl.  :P
Hmm...not sure... :wha: )

"No! It's totally cool! I would be in the same situation if I noticed the hole sooner." Flowing Light grinned and lifted the rock for Zuko.

Grey Dark blinked at Lionkit struggling with a rock and leaned over to help her. "Oh, thanks." Lionkit said as they lifted the rock together and put it a foot next to her. Lionkit did a cat like smile and patted him on the head.

"Anything for you." Grey sighed with a dreamy look. Lionkit just giggled and expressed how sweet he is.

"Sweet on her." Flowing whispered to Zuko and Uluru.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 04/26/2009 5:36 PM

(perhaps you should contact Maelstrom? ::S: beats me.)

Zuko giggled again. "Yeah, I guess you're right." He pushed himself out of the huge mass of rocks and shook himself off gingerly, as his ribs still hurt. "Well, now that I'm out, I suppose that we should look around?" He looked down both ways that the tunnel branched off into. "Splitting up would be stupid... But what do you guys think?"

(lawls. short post. sorreh.)

Zuko: (4/5)

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby LionKit » 04/27/2009 8:46 PM

Flowing Light glanced at Grey Dark-who was getting a bit to friendly with Lionkit. "YO! GREY!" Flowing yelled, making Grey jump.

"What????" He said, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Zuko just got an awesome idea-why don't you go and look around for any Wombears. Bring Kata-Tjuta with you. It could use the excercise."

Grey blinked at Lionkit and opened his mouth. "No. Lionkit can't come with you." Grey closed his mouth and got up.
LionKit
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby zapdragon555 » 05/21/2009 1:37 PM

(EEK! DX Sorreh for not replying. :>_<: )

Zuko giggled to himself. "Alright, Lionkit, Flowing Light! Let's start looking!" Happy to be on the search again, Zuko bounced around with great delight. Suddenly, a voice sounded from above the hole.
"Hello, little Zuko..."
Zuko's head whipped around. He knew that voice... "Hello? Who are you?"
"Oh, come now. You know me..." the voice spoke as smooth as honey. "If you don't believe me, I'll come down there myself."

Zuko: (5/5) Level up!

But dismiss your fears
What you find there
With grace in your heart
And flowers in your hair

zapdragon555
Will Draw For Food
Will Draw For Food
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext