A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Re: Learning to Trust {P-Celtic}

Postby Celtic » 12/29/2008 3:15 PM

Ai blinked in suprise. They looked... close. And then Ayre said "Mom." What... This... Ai shook his head in disbelief, waiting for Quail's reaction.

Quail nodded to Ayre, and then she said "Mom." A tear trickled down Quail's cheek, this was... remarkable. "Daughter... Ayre. Where have you been?" Quail whispered, unbelieving. Tears trickled down her cheeks, never pausing, and never giving way. Then Quail smiled. Through her tears her eyes lit up, and she embraced her daughter. This was not happening.

Then, she laughed.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's
in love and flowers pick themselves

- e. e. cummings

[ Z o o P e n ][ W i s h l i s t ]
Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 199
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 12/29/2008 3:32 PM

Arye felt tears of her own trickling down her face, leaving wet tracks in the soft fur of her cheeks. She couldn't believe it, either. This was impossible, but here it was, her mother. Then her mother was hugging her. Arye was hugging her back. I don't know, Mom. One day was with you and my brother. Then, I woke up with a pack wild 'Cain around me. I had forgotten about you and my brother.

Her mother was laughing. Arye joined her, though her own laughter was choked with tears. Her eyes, so like her mother's eyes, sparkled with laughter.

Then she looked back at Ai. She smiled at him. This was a good day. A good day indeed.

A:9
Me ne freggo - The Blackshirts

Home Sweet Home
Avatars by hyuroi, lachrimaavon, tablo, volkner, and mizzsheldon
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 56
Donate
Location: That place between light and dark where madness grows

Postby Celtic » 12/30/2008 2:10 PM

Ai was suprised to have a tear or so trickle down his face. Then all he wanted was to burst out with laughter, because well the scene was extremely cheesy if you thought about it. Not to mention coincidental. Ladies, Ladies, lets calm down and talk. You two do want to get to know one another right? Wellthen, stading here joyfully is alright, but you two are never going to be able to catch up. And maybe we can look civilized if your brother, Adiel comes along. Ai exclaimed jokingly, a twinkle in his eye.

QUail nodded at Ai, knowing that that probebly was the best thing for this. But now, what questions to ask. She wanted to know everything in her daughter's life. EVerything, and no doubt that Ayre felt the same but where to start.

WEll ladies, why don't we start a round of questions. I know you two are probebly bursting with questions, so lets say Ayre starts first, and then Quail asks and etc..

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 12/30/2008 2:35 PM

Arye looked at Ai, then nodded. She trotted over and sat down. Her tails were wagging furiously and her tongue was lolled out to one side. Then she remembered the yellow flower dropped at Ai's feet. It's velvety petals were slightly crushed, but it was barely noticeable. She picked it up, its slightly spicy scent filling her nostrils. Arye looked at her mother. Quail, this is for you. The flower head bobbed as Arye held it out to Quail.

After her mother took the flower, Arye sat down and thought about her question. Ok, Quail, first question. How is my brother? Is he alright? Arye looked at her mother. She hoped he was alright.

A:10

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/30/2008 2:40 PM

Quail smiled as she took the flower gentley. Its scent was wonderful, and she smiled warmly. Well, your brother is absolutely fine. He's just off with some girl. No injuries, or maims, but he is quite the charmer. Quail replied casually, winking at her daughter. Hmmm... Question... What would I like to know first?

Well, I would like to know where you roamed around in that wild pack, and if you miss them. This was kinda painful for Quail to ask, but it was bugging her. Did her daughter want to go back to roam free? Instead of staying enclosed, with other animals.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 12/30/2008 2:57 PM

Arye smiled at this. She was happy that her brother was alright. A charmer? Well, to each his own. She imagined her brother with a girl, then she realized that she didn't know what he looked like now. Did he look like her? Or completely different?

Her ears pricked, Arye listened for her mother's question. Arye winced at this question. The one question she didn't want to hear. How could she answer? The first part was easy. The pack roamed somewhere to the east of here. The next part was harder. I...Honestly, I don't know. Sometimes I miss it. The pack had all my friends in it. But, I'm not so sure. At the pen, I have plenty of space and everything I need, but sometimes I feel alone there. I think I'll make friends though.

A:11

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 12/30/2008 3:03 PM

Quail nodded. The outcome wasn't so bad, but she had forgotton a question. Maybe Ai should ask a question first. She nudged Ai, who had placed himself at the point of the little triangle. Ai, ask a question. She muttered over to him. It was better then having to reminisce on the pain that her question had caused her heart.

Ai jolted. Alright. But truely my ladies, is this game not for just you two? And besides I have naught a thing to ask. Ai replied eloquently, if not lavishly. But the look that Quail directed at him, made him think otherwise. Well, if I must ask a question, then I guess I ought. Dear you lovely ladies, this question is not meant to be taken lightly, so please, think on your answer. What do you fear most?

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 12/30/2008 3:18 PM

Arye blinked away the tears that were misting over her eyes. Then she realized that she had forgotten a question. She looked at Ai, thinking. What I most fear? This question made her think. Then, unbidden, an image appeared in her mind. It was of that little village, filled with people. She had trotted in after a little girl who had been petting her nose. Her mouth was open, and the girl was running in front of, shouting happily. But, the other vilagers hadn't seen that. They saw a wild 'Cain chasing a little girl, mouth open to bite the kid. Someone shouted at the girl to get away from Arye. That confused the girl, making her stop and look at her. Arye slid to a halt, right behind the girl. The villagers came with ropes, clubs, and fire. They trapped her and beat her to an inch of her life. They called her a child eater, a rabid dog. She shivered, feeling every strike again. Tears formed at the corners of her eyes.I fear those that hurt with out thinking.

Then she thought of a question of her own. What do you like to do in your spare time?

A:12

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 01/09/2009 5:55 PM

Quail squeemed in her place when her daughter explained. That was an awkward question. Oh uh! Spare time... Yes well I... Wait a second... What did she do in her free time? I well, I, I guess I just laze around the house, but I rarely have free time. Apparently Quail was boring, well without a reason to go.

Ai frowned, uncertain he actually wanted an answer, but soon his easy smile returned as he answered the question from his 'girlfriend.' Well, I now go to the courts and listen to judges and their logic.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 01/09/2009 7:00 PM

The female Lucain shook herself. That was in the past, this was the present. She edged slightly closer to Ai, though. She smiled at her mother. She knew what that was like sometimes too. She could be lazy as well. She turned to look at Ai. That was a interesting. Really? That's interesting. She twitched her tails happily. She was really starting to like Ai. And Quail as well. They had forgotten their question. She looked at them, waiting for their question.

A:13(Sorry, Tiafan is being stubborn on this.)

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 01/09/2009 7:21 PM

Ai chuckled. Its my quirk that my father never could get rid of, my love of teh debate. He hoped it wasn't that interesting besides it wasn't supposed to be given out to the ladies. Boy, if his parents knew they would kill him for giving this out information. I guess then that its Quail's turn.

Quail just laughed, you learn something new every day.  Well, this has been fun, yet a bit boring now. What should we do?

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 01/09/2009 7:35 PM

Arye nodded. This was getting tiresome. She looked around. The plains rolled endlessy in all directions. It was like a piece of cloth, rolling into gentle hills many miles to the east. Then a mischevious smile spread across her face. She lunged at Ai, her nose brushing his side. She laughed, bounding away. Her long, slim legs ate the ground up. A hundred yards away she stopped, turning her head over her shoulder You're it! Her laugh rolled over the plains, low and warm like the sun. Her pale, brown pelt began to blend into the drying grass. She loped a little farther, up a slight rise. At the top, she sat, her sky filled eyes turned towards Ai and Quail. Her legs quivered, ready to bound in any direction. Fleet and graceful as a deer, she waited for Ai to react. This was going to get very interesting. It had been so long since she had run for the sheer pleasure of it. She had almost forgotten the feeling, the pounding of her paws on the ground, the steady beat of her heart in her ears.

A:14

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 01/09/2009 10:26 PM

Ai chuckled, tag was the perfect game for today, but he wasn't in for running. Ai felt adventurous today! I'm so sorry to ruin the fun Ayre, my dear, but I would like to go to the Shrine today, you know I'm in the hunting spirit! He announced, galloping gallantly to Ayre's side, Besides, you are horrible at tag my dear!

Quail smiled and looked down, slowly shaking her head. Ah, they were perfect for each other, she thought sadly. She was still to young to have a grown adult puppy. Well, I must get going before I attempt to get Ai away from my precious little daughter. And besides, I really should check on Adiel! Good bye~ She said, catching up to the love birds, and kissing Ayre on teh forehead, Quail started to run for home.

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lunasa » 01/09/2009 10:40 PM

Arye smiled at Ai. Dear? When did that happen? She was joking of course. So he wanted adventure? Well, adventure they will have. Well then, dear, we had better get going. She smiled at her mother. It was good to see you, Mom. She hugged her mom good-bye, then winked at Ai. She bolted off in the direction of the Shrine. Catch me if you can! She smiled over her shoulder, teasing Ai to catch her.

A:15

Home Sweet Home
Lunasa
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Celtic » 01/09/2009 10:44 PM

Ai smiled and ran off to catch her. Well, that won't be hard! He muttered as he ran along her side, slightly out of breath. He laughed as they ran side-by side into the forest.

To the Basantha Shrine we go!

((Obviously it takes them a few days and such, so yeah this will be continued in Basantha Shrine))

always
it's
Spring)and everyone's

- e. e. cummings

Celtic
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate