A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Re: WHOA! That's a LOT of wombear!

Postby AmberGlaze » 01/28/2009 4:59 PM

Whoops. Looks like Rayne had struck a nerve, and a deep one. She was quick to try and fix it.

"I didn't mean that just because your a bear you would fit in with them! It's just that they take some trips to the Plains so they'd make you feel at home more! I'm not trying to lump you with anyone, after all you could stay anywhere you wanted to! And besides, Petal could help you if YOU wanted. If you would like to make your own home then that's perfectly fine as well!"

Stupid, stupid, stupid! Now Timber would never take her offer seriously. Gosh, why was she such an idiot when it came to this stuff?

"I'm sorry if you think I'm trying to control you, but I'm not. It's just, truthfully, I'm not very smart and sometimes things just sound weirder than I mean them to be!"

Smacking her forehead with her wing, she groaned.

"Stupid, Rayne!"
ImageImageImageImage
With us, there is no such thing as individulaity...

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 01/28/2009 5:24 PM

Timber growled, or it looked like it, but then the sky was growling too.  It grew restless.

"Why do you insult yourself!? It'll get you-..." But the wombears angry cry was drowned out by a deafening sound; the tearing of cloth amplified 1000 fold.  It was deeper then torn cloth and rumbled out as far as the eye could see. The skies were black and filled with bloated clouds.  It was the clouds that had ripped and the ammount of watter that spilled from them was intense.  It was as if the ocean had traded places with the sky but nobody had bothered to inform gravity.  And so it fell upon the vast plains and the wombear and matches.

The wombear was soaked, it's lighter coloured fur now looking very very dark. The shock on it's face from the sudden soaking would have been comical was the situation not  so terrifying.  With a storm like this came high winds and, of course, thunder and lightning.  The power the clouds contained made the air around them shiver and jump.  It was exciting and awful.

"LETS GO!" Timber was suddenly at the matches side, trying to get her to a place of safety she knew.
"Don't just stand there, come ON!"
Then the wombear was running through the grass.

(( Well, I guess you win.  I was tempted to let Timber go down into her hidey hole and shoo you away.  But I think Rayne and Timber will be good for each other. I'll send you the code and you have one post to clear out.  This thread is CLOSED! And so it shall stay as the vast plain is abused by a bad, bad storm.

Thanks to those who participated! It was fun! ))
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby AmberGlaze » 01/28/2009 5:38 PM

Rayne stepped back as the WomBear spat out at her, but the rumbling of thunder caught both of them off guard. At once, Rayne's feathers were damp, then drenched.

"Do you wanna get out of the rain-" She started, but suddenly, Timber quickly stood by her side.

Wow, did Timber actually cared? As the WomBear offered to take the Matches to shelter, Rayne watched as she dashed off, then bolted foward into flight.

"Where to?" She yelled.

This was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

((Thanks so much Random! And I agree that Timber and Rayne will make each other better! :) ))
ImageImageImageImage
With us, there is no such thing as individulaity...

ImageImage
AmberGlaze
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items

Previous