A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Re: Temporary Training

Postby J'Tal » 03/05/2009 2:17 AM

<For example,> Wick motions Venom toward the charred landscape, <breath fire at an object.>

Venom glances at the Shinzo. "Ha! Watch this!" With that said, Venom releases a wave of flame at a stick in the ground, Reducing it to complete ash. "See, no problem."

Scythe moves to J'Tal. <You may want to step back.> Not touching Venom with his antenna allowed J'Tal to be the only one to hear.

Wick seems to focus at the same spot that Venom burned for a moment, then he began to concentrate. As he focuses inward, a light appears in front of his head. There can be seen little motes of light condensing into that single spot as Wick concentrates. Releasing it, a thin beam shoots from the center of the light to strike directly where Venom had burned. The ground erupts into an explosion that atomizes all that was there.

81-6-6
You see things that are and ask "Why?"
I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
ImageImageImageImageImage
(click on an image to level them)
ImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image
J'Tal
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 65
Donate

Postby J'Tal » 03/05/2009 11:15 PM

For the first time in Venom's life, he was speechless.

J'Tal starts to laugh. "I would say, if you could learn to do that for this competition coming up, you would win!"

<It would take many hours of training to learn to focus the fire into a beam. It will not happen in the span of 1 day.> Wick calmly states this not realizing that each word is infuriating Venom more than the last.

"What do you mean I wont be able to learn this!?!" Venom is yelling as he says this. "Who says we are leaving tomorrow!?!"

"I did." J'Tal calmly states. "We have spent enough time training, we need to enter."

82-7-7
ImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image
J'Tal
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby J'Tal » 03/06/2009 7:11 PM

"I would suggest we begin training today, by practicing on your accuracy, like we had planned."

Venom growled for a bit before replying "Fine. We leave to the competition tomorrow morning, and after, we train on focusing on the fire."

<That is wise.> Wick states <I cannot speak for my companion, but I will assist in the training.>

Laying his antenna on Venom and J'Tal Scythe agrees to help train as well.

83-8-8
ImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image
J'Tal
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby J'Tal » 03/06/2009 7:25 PM

Throughout that day, Venom practiced his aim on the sticks that had been buried a day or two ago. By judging distances he could improve his aim. Wick would create flame manikins that he would manipulate and move so that Venom would practice on a moving target.

Scythe provided a different service altogether. As he could move at incredible speeds, Venom would shoot at him fire without any intensity as to not harm him, but try to hit him nonetheless. Venom managed to tag him twice during that day. Still being without the normal intensity, it still burned Scythe.

That night, all 4 agreed to spend the night at the same camp, for protection, and so they could part ways in the light of the morning.

84-9-9
ImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image
J'Tal
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby J'Tal » 03/06/2009 7:32 PM

The next morning came and the two parties had to part ways.

"Well," J'Tal starts, as he gets on Venom's back. "We will be seeing you later."

"Yea, next time I wont miss the bug." Venom receives a nudge from J'Tal after that comment.

<We hope to see you both again.> Wick stands with Scythe. <We will be traveling, and will probable see you both again.>

With that, the two groups go their ways; Venom and J'Tal Take of and head to another contenent, and Wick and Scythe to wander on in their travels.

85-10-10
ImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image
J'Tal
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items