A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Waving Plains (Self Wombear hunt)

Postby Fytoria » 01/31/2009 1:32 PM

ImageImage

Erai::Yornu

The grass waved as wind blew across the plains. Erai stepped onto yellow-green grass. The grass made a crunching noise every time she stepped. Crunch crunch crunch. Yornu followed behind Erai with a heavy looking pack on him which carried all the supplies they would need if they were going to stay out here. Yornu looked around at their surroundings. "Tell me again Erai why we are here," said Yornu. "I told you we're here to find a Wombear. I hear they are adorable little creatures," said Erai picturing a Wombear in her mind. Yornu sighed. Why does she always have to drag me everywhere. Yornu sighed but he was also a little excited to find one. Erai hopped around in the grass acting very excited just by being at a new place having a new adventure. Yornu looked at her and smiled seeing her all joyful. "What do you think Wombears look like?" asked Erai.
Fytoria
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 416
Donate

Re: Waving Plains (Self Wombear hunt)

Postby Fytoria » 01/31/2009 3:36 PM

"What do I think? I guess Wombears are sort of small and look like bears," said Yornu. Erai closed her eyes and tried to imagine what Yornu said. She opened her eyes and asked, "So where do you think we should do here?" Yornu looked around at the plains. It was mainly just grass and a few trees. If they were to camp they would be poorly sheltered and if we hunted for Wombears I don't know how long that'll take. "I don't know. Do you just want to explore our surroundings first?" asked Yornu. "That's a good idea Yornu! If we get lost or anything we can just meet up somewhere,"said Erai. The two then walked around following each other with Erai leading the way with her chin up and tail in the air. Erai then stopped to rest at a large rock. Yornu halted just after she did and noticed something on the rock. Mysterious scratch marks were on the rock. It was also weird how the scratch marks were like 3 scratches diagonal and 3 more going through it diagonally. Erai looked at Yornu seeing him looking at the rock she was on and stared at it too noticing the odd marks. "Hey Yornu. Don't you think this would be a great spot to go if we ever get separated and lost?" asked Erai. Yornu shaking his head to stop staring at the marks and said, "Yeah this is a great spot to go if we ever get lost. Come on. Let's go see the rest of this place and then we can go find a place to camp for the night."
Fytoria
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fytoria » 01/31/2009 4:39 PM

"Yes sir!" said Erai with a little chuckle. Yornu then led the way with Erai following behind him. Yornu then stopped at two trees with their long branches acting like a roof. "This is a perfect place to set up camp for the night," said Yornu as he checked the sun seeing that it was going down. "Okie dokie Yornu," said Erai as she started to take the tent out of Yornu's heavy pack of supplies. Once the two got everything set up they walked into their cozy tent. Erai laid out the blankets for the both of them on the ground in the tent. Yornu yawned and just collapsed into his blanket and dozed off to sleep. Erai rolled her eyes and then slowly laid down into her blanket. "Good night Yornu," said Erai. "Yawwwwwwwwn..... Good night Erai," said Yornu. The two then went into a nice needed sleep for tomorrow.
Fytoria
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fytoria » 01/31/2009 8:59 PM

The sun slowly rose up out of the ground and rose highly into the sky. Yornu woke up before Erai as usual and tip-toed out of the tent. He yawned and just stepped back into the tent staring up. Erai then rose up seeing Yornu already awake. "Ugh... Your awake already?" asked Erai. Yornu didn't move or say anything and let Erai go back to sleep. Erai finding no answer just dozed back to sleep.
Fytoria
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fytoria » 02/01/2009 2:19 PM

Erai woke up and turned around seeing that Yornu wasn't next to her. She figured that Yornu was outside so she stepped out of the tent slowly finding Yornu preparing breakfast. "You're finally awake sleepy head," said Yornu, "Well I made breakfast." Erai stared at the pile of food that was waiting to be eaten. "Thanks Yornu. Let's eat!" said Erai excitedly waiting to eat the delicious looking food. Yornu smiled and took some food and drank some water making sure he left some for Erai and the rest of the trip. "Ahh.... Good food right there," said Erai with a nice smile rubbing her tummy. "So shall we go pack the tent and go explore for Wombears?" asked Erai. Yornu nodded and the two then started packing up and head off once again.
Fytoria
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fytoria » 02/01/2009 7:25 PM

Once the backpack had become bulgy once again the two moved on searching for Wombears. "So how long do you think it will take to find a Wombear?" asked Yornu. After Yornu had said that he had tripped on a hole in the ground. Yornu lay flat on the ground while Erai tried to resist laughing at her brother. Yornu slowly rose up and looked at the hole. It was small for a little creature to fit in it. "Good job Yornu. I think you found a Wombear hole. that must mean we are close to finding one!" said Erai excitedly but still had to resist the tempt to laugh at Yornu's trip still. Yornu groaned and just kept moving forward trying not to act embarrassed from his fall.
Fytoria
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fytoria » 02/08/2009 1:47 PM

After Yornu's little trip and fall act they have walked straight forward finding no trace of any Wombear. Erai a little weary and tired of only searching for Wombears had a fun idea. "Yornu! Since it is going to be a while till we are going to find a Wombear why not just train while we are here," asked Erai. Yornu thought about it for a while and then replied, "Not a bad idea. We could train so if anything attacks us we can be ready to fight. Plus we need to train on how to fight on land with no natural shields." Erai smiled and she prepared and pounce onto Yornu's back. She leaped into the air and came down with her paws (no claws) aiming right at Yornu's head. She had precisely caught Yornu's head and threw him straight down to the ground. Yornu quickly came up and said, "Nice combination move sis." Yornu smiled at how strong Erai was becoming and the two practiced on eachother for the rest of the day till the sun dropped down to the ground.
Fytoria
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fytoria » 02/13/2009 6:20 PM

The sun fell to the ground unraveling a blanket of stars and darkness. The two were peacefully sleeping in their tent that they have hitched up. Time seemed to go by very quickly and the sun rapidly marched up into the sky butting out the moon. Yornu yawned and rose up causing his blanket to rustle around making Erai wake up weary and tired. "Ughh.... Thanks for waking me up. But since we are up we might as well stay up," groaned Erai. "She's always complaining in the morning," mumbled Yornu to himself. Erai shifted his head towards Yornu and asked, "Did you say something?" "Oh nothing Erai," lied Yornu trying to hide his lying mouth. Erai just ignored him and then asked, "Sooooo.... shall we resume our training?" "Good idea but first we should eat breakfast," agreed Yornu while he held out a handful of sweet berries. Erai took a berry and popped a berry into her mouth. She sighed and smiled at the delicious sweet taste. The two finished the berries and walked outside to resume the training.
Fytoria
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fytoria » 02/15/2009 6:58 PM

The heat at the plains happened to suddenly quickly rise. The temperature felt like it was 90 degrees fahrenheit. It was humid making it feel even hotter. The two have been training out on the grass leaping and scratching without their claws out. Erai pounced onto Yornu aiming for his back. She got her paws aimed towards the back ready to claw down it (Well without claws). Yornu's ear twitched and he quickly maneuvered his body to the left and slid down her belly and claw down it. The two were heavily breathing and sweating with exhaustion. The humidity had made them much more tired. It was still early afternoon but it seemed like it was already late afternoon to the two. "How bout' a break," suggested Yornu. Erai nodded in agreement and they walked over to a rock and laid back against it. They caught their breath and Yornu said, "I say we have gotten stronger eh?" "I agree. We can handle any enemy that comes in our way!" said Erai with much enthusiasm. Yornu and Erai smiled. They really have gotten much stronger than the beginning of their adventure. Yornu sighed. "Well I think our break is over. Shall we finish the training for the day or just stop here?" asked Yornu. Erai thought. "Hm.... I think we could stop it here. I think we should have a half day break. Anyways we have already done a lot of work and it is getting really hot out here!" said Erai. Yornu nodded with a little smile and they walked back into their tent.
Fytoria
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fytoria » 02/20/2009 5:59 PM

As they walked in to their tent and sat down relaxing. Suddenly a gust of wind blew on the tent. The tent ruffled and the wind whooed. A large thump noise then came from out side the tent. Erai and Yornu rose up at the same time and both ran outside. Their eyes widened seeing a large beast. It was light blue and it's eyes were burning red. It had large wings and it's belly had spikes on it. "Looks like it is time to put our training to work," said Yornu as he extended his claws. Erai nodded and they both jumped into the air ready to pounce on the beast.
Fytoria
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fytoria » 03/02/2009 5:52 PM

Erai jumped into the air with paws aiming at the beast's shoulders. She swiped it and quickly jumped back. It did nothing. Yornu quickly ran up to it and bit it's hand. The beast roared but not with pain but with pity at how weak Erai and Yornu were. It flew into the air with it's mighty wings and lunged down towards the two. Erai and Yornu frozen with terror at the strength of the beast. Yornu snapped out of it's trance and rapidly pushed Erai out of the way. The beast quickly flew back up into the sky and stared at the two. "Thanks Yornu," said Erai. "No problem but now lets defeat this thing," said Yornu as e looked at the beast. Erai put on a little smile and then changed her face into a serious face. They looked at each other nodded and faced the beast with their eyes locked on each other.
Fytoria
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fytoria » 03/14/2009 5:40 PM

Yornu and Erai ran up to the beast but then split into to two directions. The beast confused which one to chase just sat there in the middle doing nothing. Erai ran in front of the beast as a distraction. The beast ran after her just as she planned. Yornu leaped onto the beast's back and hung on tight. He climbed up to it's shoulders and gave a bite on the neck. The beast roared and turned to see Yornu. "Hey. The beast is only really injured at it's weak point. It's neck." "Erai! Aim at the beast's neck!" yelled Yornu to Erai. Erai slightly confused why Yornu told her to do that but she did it anyways. She halted in the middle of her pawsteps and ran behind the beast. She ran up it's back and bit it's neck. The beast roaring with agony then fled away into the sky. "Nice observation there Yornu," said Erai. "Heh... Thanks," replied Yornu. Inside they were both very proud of each other. They have noticed how much both of them have grown. "Come on. Let's go take a rest," said Yornu to Erai.
Fytoria
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Fytoria » 04/11/2009 5:45 PM

Criiiink went the grass as the two weary Yonyuus walked into the worn down tent. Holes were torn into it as tears covered it but it still stood tall as if nothing happened to it. Yornu glanced at Erai. He saw her limping on one foot. The foot she was limping on looked severely hurt. "Are you okay Erai? You're limping," Yornu said in a concerned voice. Erai looked at her paw as she stopped in her own pawsteps. "Oh I'm fine. I can handle it," Erai said. Yornu still had concerns about her and said, "Well if you can can you heal it? I don't want anything bad happening to you." Erai thought about Yornu's concern and then replied, "Okay Yornu. I'll try my best." Erai sat down inside the tent. She slowly healed it from what limited capabilities she had in healing powers. Her paw was still bright red but it had seemed less painful to walk on. "Ah.... that feels a lot better," Erai sighed. As Yornu could tell from the sky from the holes in the tent it was about midnight. "Better get to sleep. We need to restore our energy," commanded Yornu. Erai nodded and the two then laid down on the cold grass floor as they slowly closed their eyes into a silent slumber.
Fytoria
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate