A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Wombear Hunt {Me & Carlie}

Postby BasilFox » 02/22/2009 11:29 AM

Two winged creatures flew through the skies over the Vast Plains. The first, a Marrow Corbine, seemed to be in the lead as he glided towards the ground on metal wings. The second, a Winter Kitrell, followed suit, a trail of light snow falling behind her. Both made awkward landings on the treeless ground.

"Why are we here again?" Skadi, the kitrell, asked.

Raz'Tok turned back to face the kitrell. "A Wombear. We're here to find a Wombear. Please, Skadi, focus."

ImageImage

"I cringe.
The sound of my voice rips through me.
They scream.
The sound of my laughter stabs them.
He cowers.
The sound of his breathing betrays him.
I smile.
Only the sound of my music remains."
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 16
Donate

Re: Wombear Hunt {Me & Carlie}

Postby Carlie » 02/22/2009 11:43 AM

Two creatures were walking together across the plains not far from the kitrell and corbine. One was a palowockee and the other was a myuu reaper. The reaper appeared very calm and content. The palowockee seemed more excited. She was walking a bit quicker than her companion and humming rather loudly. "I can't wait to find a wombear!" The palowockee, Aurora, grinned. Cassie, the reaper, chuckled and rolled her eyes slightly. "If we find one. I told you, we might not. I don't know how easy they are to find." Aurora shrugged. "I hope so." Cassie didn't seem to care about finding a wombear as much as Aurora. She mainly came with her to get out of the house.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 02/22/2009 12:19 PM

The corbine gazed around the empty plains,eyes clicking as they adjusted seeing distance. "I don't even know where to begin."

Skadi zipped back into the air. Doing loop-de-loops over the corbine's head she said "I bet I can find one before you. Huh? What do you say?"

Razz flapped lazily back into the air. "If we find one at all in this place I might die from shock. Come on, let's try try over there." The two began flying in the direction of Aurora and Cassie.
ImageImage

"I cringe.
They scream.
He cowers.
I smile.
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 03/06/2009 5:43 PM

((D8 Sorry. For some reason, I forgot to bookmark this like my other roleplays. ^^; ))

While Cassie was walking, Aurora was practically skipping. Cassie noticed this and chuckled softly to herself. "Having fun there Aur?" Aurora laughed and nodded and Cassie went back to looking around for a wombear. Yellow eyes scanning the plains, she spotted the kitrell and corbine. "Aurora, look." She pointed up towards them with one of her tails.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby BasilFox » 03/07/2009 10:23 AM

The corbine cocked his head, one of his mechanical eyes jutting out like a telescope. "What have we here?" His eye returning to its socket and the two creatures dived.

Skadi landed on Aurora who seemed to be having a wonderful time. "Hello there! You're a good dancer. You seem much more exciting than old Raz over there." The kitrell seemed to be delighted that she had new company.
ImageImage

"I cringe.
They scream.
He cowers.
I smile.
BasilFox
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 03/07/2009 12:07 PM

Aurora laughed and turned her head around, grinning to Skadi. "Well thanks. I'm Aurora." "And I'm Cassie. Who are you guys?" Cassie asked with a small smile.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 04/30/2009 5:13 PM

((I'm gonna take Cassie out since this is moving so slow. I'll leave Aurora for now, though, and see if you post. :3 Cassie just needs two more posts.))

Suddenly, Cassie remembered that she had plans. "Great, I completely forgot!" She sighed and shook her head. "I've got to go."

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 04/30/2009 5:14 PM

"It was nice to meet you." Cassie quickly added as she turned to leave. She walked quickly to wherever it was she was supposed to be. Aurora shrugged, not knowing what Cassie's hurry was.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 05/29/2009 10:23 AM

((Taking Aura out as well.))

Aura decided to follow Cassie. She didn't feel like staying here with people she hardly knew. "I'm going to go too, nice meeting ya." She turned and walked off.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate