A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Shadows on the moor (open)

Postby DarkUmbreon » 03/02/2009 9:49 PM

((I am new to this site and I love to rp! its pretty much rouge chaos and training, you may form clans (alliances)  I will start in a sec! put your pet's stats on so others can refer to it when and if they change their siggys!))

Image Glacial Fenling

Name: Sparx
Species: Glacial Fenling
Element: Earth/ice
Loyalty: 9
Toughness: 5
Exploration: 6
Endurance: 4
Intelligence: 9
Righteousness: 8
Darkness: 8
Fame: 11
Passive Traits(racial): Desert Dweller, Foresight, Prehensile Tail, Cold Endurance
passive traits (chosen): Lifesense, Deep Vision, Cover Your Tracks, Grass Trekker
Battle Traits(racial): Sandskimmer, Snowflake Wardance
battle tratis(chosen): Stoneblood, Diehard, Blind-fight
and because of the traits:(-3 damage received.)(Pet can attack one more time after reaching 0 Endurance, then dies.) (Negates Pollen Spores)
*a shy looking lithe girl, holding a fenling walks by, the fenling barks and the girl stops it with out a word and walks on*

Image Glacial Fenling

Name: sparx
Level: 1

A random quote: sometimes I wonder why the frizbee is getting bigger...then it hits me...
DarkUmbreon
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Re: Shadows on the moor (open)

Postby wolfster » 04/17/2009 2:35 PM

*walks in and smiles* " Hi there how are you doing today. The names wolfster the Hollow Werecain and your name is ..." ?
*waits patiently for them to reply*.  

Image[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!
*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo ya here that. The mighty call of the Werecain BEWARE!*

Image[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!

Name: Wolfster
[Level: 1
wolfster
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 109
Donate