A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Re: A Family Gathering? [Private Wombear Hunt]

Postby Redd » 07/08/2009 10:03 PM

Raum gritted his teeth as Jeu grabbed his tail. Well it had hurt less than what he'd expected the younger one to do; that being to bite his tails.
He bunched up his muscles, preparing to pull, when a small creature popped out of the ground. Surprised, Jeu squeaked and jerked away, pulling his tail away from Jeu's grasp.
Raum quickly padded behind Ark, with his ears flat and his tails wagging low; the sudden appearance of what must be a wombear had shocked him deeply, but he immediately felt bad for leaving Jeu back there.

Ark sighed. "Yes, some help would be lovely. You see, our friend is stuck in a hole that one of your kind, put there." She said, flicking her head towards him. "Some help from a two-handed individual such as yourself would be nice."

[8| 8]

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 07/08/2009 10:04 PM

Jeu tugged on his uncle’s tail, trying to do it gingerly. He felt like he was being watch as he struggled in the pot hole, yanking gently on his relative’s tail. "It's no use..." Jeu grumbled sadly, but he perked up when a voice came from behind him. "Well hi! You would do that?" Jeu's face went blank with awe, his eyes as wide as saucers, until he burst out, "Oh my gosh, how nice~" He giggled in a sing-song tone. Wriggling around some more in the hole, Jeu adjusted himself so that he could gaze at the nice person who had spoke. "Wow, you look cute! I mean that in a positootly absolutely good way, ya know..." His face contorted into a very happy smile, his eyes almost disappearing at the wideness. "Sure sure, that would be great! Thanks Mr...uh...I don't think I caught a name? What do you call yourself?" His tails wagging wildly and his front paws flailing with his hand gestures, he proudly said, "My name is Jeu, if you were curious-Oh my goodness!" He stopped in the middle of his childish facade while he squinted. His glowing, golden eyes narrowed until they were two slits of concentration, then he puffed out his cheeks, his expression confused. "Do you by chance know any Wombear thingies? That's what they called them right?" Directing his last question towards Ark and Raum who (as he recalled) more experienced then he was.

.:8:.
I watch you...fast asleep,

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

All I fear...means nothing...

Avi made by Krypto~Lyrics by Utada Hikaru
Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 880
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 07/09/2009 2:05 AM

"No problem no problem!" Piped the wombear, hopping closer and starting to dig around Jeu's paw the make the area big enough for the lucain to pull free, "Should be more careful playing around here though. Not all of us are as helpful you know, not all of us."
When the wombear seemed to be finished digging he scampered quickly around the paw to see of there was enough room before getting out of the way.
"Alright," He said, washing his face again, looking completely adorable as he rubbed the bigger bits of dirt off of his tiny paws.
"Looks good on this end, it does it does. Oh? My name? Er well I was never given one." that little fact made him beam, oddly enough. he puffed out his furry white chest, looked down and brushed away some dirt before pulling off the pose again.
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 07/09/2009 2:25 AM

Jeu sighed with relief when the dirt lifted from his paw. He rotated it gently, feeling it ache. "Oh...much better. Ah...." He sighed, feeling content. "Well thank you so much!" Jeu rubbed the head of the little Wombear (even though he didn't know that it was a wombear). "You are like, the best!" He gushed at his new furry friend.  He rotated his ankle again and bounced up and down, flexing all the while. HE ran around in a tight circle for a moment then stopped in front of the Wombear, "Awe-some. That's like...UBER rebel!" Jeu gazed at the little creature admiringly, "I wish I didn't have a name, then I could go around telling people the wrong names!" He bust up laughing, dust coming off of his pelt from all his struggles. "Hi I'm Joe, greetings I'm Dr. French, hello I'm Eddie!" He changed his tone every time he changed his name.

.:9:.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 07/09/2009 2:46 AM

When he was patted on the head he quickly went about cleaning the dirt from himself, laughing and sounding very friendly.
"Oh my you're quite, quite excitable huh? Way to be, way to be!" the creature gushed. Obviously he'd misunderstood that the lucain didn't know he was a wombear.
"Your accents are very cool, very much cool. Some of us have names. It's handy when there's so many of you that look... Look a like but I like not having a name!" he said, re-puffing up his chest while brushing of the dirt from that pat before licking his paws to fix his fur. Very clean type, this one.

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 07/09/2009 2:59 AM

Jeu watched the cute Wombear, "Well thank ya~ You're a bunch of fun yourself!" His eye brow waggled at that. He smiled widely, "How fancy! Well, I mean cool! Wait, do you like music?" Jeu asked skeptically. "Because then we'd be like identical twin best friends!" He teased kindly, grinning again. Jeu looked around and shook his tales, his energy a little too high. He lifted his head high above the dead grasses and looked around the barren landscape. He put his nose in the air and then turned back to the Wombear, "You haven't happened to see a small creature about your size who can burrow in the ground have you?" His eyes bugged out a little, "Wow, are you a Wombear?"

.:10:.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 07/09/2009 3:25 AM

Arkarna laughed, a high tinkling sound. "Yes Jeu~ He's a wombear." She was amused. "He's the type of critter we were looking for."
She hadn't meant to blurt that out, but it was normal for people to come looking for them, right? They weren't gonna hurt him or anything.
Raum peeked his head out from behind Ark. "Ooh.. so that's a Wombear. Sorry sir. I thought that a Wombear would look much different to that." Raum said shyly, tentatively padding forward. "Hah, you gave me a bit of a shock there."
Arkarna laughed again and turned to watch Jeu and the Wombear. Hopefully she'd be a good half-auntie and return Jeu to his family with a new friend. She'd have to see.

[9|9]

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 07/09/2009 3:57 AM

"Oh mah word! No way~" Jeu bounced around and around. "Wait...Does this mean you saw the Wombear first? Since you knew what it was first?" He blushed a little at that. "Hee hee hee, it is okay Raum. Half Unkies can be scared. But I'm not at all!" He backed up into a shrub. He squealed loudly, disproving the point that he had just made and tugged on his tail. "Ouch! Owww..." He glanced around to see his tail tangled in a ruffled shrub...again. "Arg!!! Nuuuuuuu...." He yanked roughly at his tail, flailing his paws around again. "Ugh..." He sighed, glancing at his audience, "That never happened! I am still a very brave man!" Jeu looked down at the wombear and scrutinized his puffed out chest and did the same. "I am Jeuicus!" He said, making a mockery of Spartacus.

.:11:.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 07/09/2009 4:32 AM

"Oh oh?" he remained puffed up, he remained proud, "I am. And I don't mind much if you're looking for me. Lots of people look for us you know. I was scared of you, when I was little but now I'm braver about it you know, yup!" Was  it possible for him to puff out his furry chest even further? Probably not but but he tried anyway, falling back a little.
"Oh! Okay well if what happened to you didn't happen then neither did this, okay?" he said, dusting himself off.

"So were you out just looking for wombear, then?" he asked before turning his head to chew on his shoulder a little. He must have gotten an itch or something. He was so adorable, really! Just like a small rodent would act, but speaking very maturely for the most part. Sometimes he'd repeat a word or phrase but otherwise very easy to understand.

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 07/09/2009 5:12 AM

"I guess that's right? I don't know." Ark laughed.

"Really? Lots of people come here?" Raum flicked his head around, seeing no one. "But... I don't see anyone here. Only Gyrophants and Leebra."
Raum barked out a laugh and Ark looked amused as the little creature toppled over, then pulled himself up with a dignified look.
"Hah~ Okay then. Speaking of things that didn't happen. I wasn't scared of you, okay?" He laughed, winking at the Wombear.

"Well~ I took my brother out here to meet some half nephew of mine." Ark said, gesturing toward Jeu. "And I decided that we should look for a creature such as yourself. Never did I expect to find one like you though." Ark smiled warmly as she spoke, feeling so much like a big sister, looking after two younger brothers. Well, in a way.

[10|10]

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 07/09/2009 3:01 PM

Jeu yanked his tail out and kneaded out all the burrs. "How cool! Bravery is key to being awesome!" He glanced down at the Wombear and giggled. "I like being brave..." He whispered to himself, looking away so no one would see him trembling with excitement. Kneading his tail, he pulled out more and more burrs. Jeu chuckled, "Aw, it is okay Raum, we won't tell anyone!" His eyes shifted around and he turned his head to look over his shoulder. "Mehehehe...That's it!" His exclamation was unexpected but his eyes sparkled as they grew wider, "That is my new mantra, I am evil!" He glanced over at his name, so absorbed in his thoughts that he looked up, a little drool coming out of his mouth. "Hi!" He said, wiping away his spit while blushing. "Oh! I know something we can do, we can play a game~ How about that?" Wagging his tales rapidly, Jeu hopped up from the ground so that he was standing.

.:12:.

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 07/10/2009 1:41 AM

"A game?" The wombear looked towards his little home, looking unsure. The creature quickly shook it off, turning back to them and smiling.
"Okay, a game!" bopping happily it took a moment before the wombear noticed, "What game will we play? Maybe not... tag. You might accidentally crunch me!" he laughed though, not really afraid, "It's hard not to get really excited about tag! So, something else, maybe?"

(( Sorry. Very short. x____x;;; ))

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Juniperstar45 » 07/10/2009 2:14 AM

"Ya, ya, ya!" Jeu nodded his head up and down, smiling widely. "Ohhhh, no not tag then." He paused and glanced around, "We could play...Galloping Gyrophants!" He blurted out, coming up with anything he could think of. "Okay, so here's how you play..." His tails thrashed around with excitement. "You three run down there where I make the line." Following his last word, he sprinted over to a shrub and snapped off a twig, drawing a line in the dirt. "I'll go down here and when I shout Galloping Gyrophants! Then you all run as fast as you can before I turn around! And if you move when I'm looking, then you have to go back to the start! Got it?" He looked over his three friends then nodded happily. "Sounds like fun right?" He waggled his eyebrows again.

.:13:.

((That's alright xD Mines short too~))

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Redd » 07/31/2009 6:13 AM

Raum cocked his head playfully and wagged his tails. Oh boy, this was exciting, they got to play a game and run around. Yes, this was so very exciting, indeed.
Raum loped over to the line that Jeu had haphazardly drawn in the dirt and sat down, his tongue lolling out of his jaws, and a broad smile on his face.
His eyes however told a different story as they locked onto his sister and gave her the usual '
if-you-don't come-down-and-play-right-now, I'm-going-to-seriously-get-you' -look that he usually had to pull to get Ark to join in with these types of games, as they generally weren't her thing.

Ark sighed and loped over to join her brother, but as she reached the line she called out, "Once we've done a few rounds, I'll swap with ya Jeu."

Raum stopped wagging his tails and crouched down low. He was rearing and ready to go.
"Mmkay Jeu, we're all ready." He called out, glancing at the Wombear to see if he was ready.

[11|11]
{O3o Sorry for the wait}

Stare in the darkness

I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 08/05/2009 4:17 AM

He'd never played the game but seemed eager to try, joining the other two, much larger, lucain.
"Well this should be lots and lots of fun I must say. We didn't play games like this much." the wombear said, quivering with excitement as he spoke to Ark who was just next to him before calling out towards Jeu.
"REAdeee... WAIT! Wait!" The wombear frowned, twitching his ears around and then down, towards the dirt.
He seemed to be listening for something but what was not made clearly known until the wombear spoke. He seemed a bit sad when he finally did.
"Ah... I'm sorry but I'm going to have to let you play by yourselves I'm afraid," the wombear murmured, looking unhappy as he shifted back and forth in place, "My... Erm well I have a nest and well my wife seems to be having trouble getting them to sleep. I'll have to go now but you three have fun!"

The way he walked, or dragged himself showed how much he'd rather stay then go but a fathers work was never down and he slipped down into a dirt tunnel to take care of his family and his young ones.

(( Sorry to say but I'm out. I had fun. ^___^ Sorry that the hunt was a flop. ))

Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext