A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Re: A Family Gathering? [Private Wombear Hunt]

Postby Redd » 08/13/2009 4:26 AM

"Aww, that's no problem." Raum called out, wagging his tails slowly. "Well, goodbye~ It was nice meeting you an' all."
Raum was sad to see his new friend go, but at the same time he was so excited that he got to go out of the house and see a real live Wombear- surely that was very exciting?
But Ark had other things on her mind.
"Listen boys... I gotta take off. I hadn't checked the time, and I just realised I'm supposed to be meeting someone very important." Ark said hesitantly. "But, it was nice meeting with you and playing around for a little bit. My baby brother can stay here, he knows the way back-"

"Baby brother? Excuse me?"

"Anyways, I'm off~ Tataa." Ark said, swiftly cutting across any tirade that Raum might have been about to launch into. And with that, she was off across the Plains, headed for home.

"Aww... I forgot about that." Raum said, plonking his hindquarters on the ground. "But, do you wanna play another game?"

{12|12}

(Yeah, I had to take Ark out, cause I'm selling her~ But, even with the Wombear gone, do you still wanna RP?)

Stare in the darkness
Are you scared? Are you free?
I can be fair or a monster
Tell me now, which one do you need?

I can feel teeth tear into me
Rip me to pieces, rock me to sleep
I can feel eyes staring at me
Getting uneasy, ready to feed
I can feel teeth

Redd
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 892
Donate

Re: A Family Gathering? [Private Wombear Hunt]

Postby Juniperstar45 » 08/17/2009 2:59 PM

Jeu nodded, smiling, "Hopefully we can meet again~" He called to the Wombear. Once he left Jeu bent his head. "I'll miss the little guy..." His tone was a little disheartened. But he perked up when he saw his half uncles face. He seemed happy enough, but Ark. Not so much. He pouted slightly, "Aww, well that's too bad." His eyes looked down, but when Raum rebuked he snickered lightly.

"Don't worry Raum...My sister always does that to me. But clearly I'm the elder child!" He waved his tails flamboyantly. But his head turned down again, "Unfortunately, I have to go too..." He pulled out a small journal from a place unknown and he glanced down at a planner filled with random squiggles and dots. Jeu stuck out his tongue, making a look of concentration. "Yup, look." He held out the journal and pointed to two words, Wander-ing. He had misspelled it. He frowned but laughed, "Sowwy~" He nodded to his half uncle then began to trot off into the distance.

.:14:.

((Sorry, I have to take him out too ;D Let's have another RP sometime, it was fun!))
I watch you...fast asleep,

~*~*~

~*~*~Image~*~*~
~*~*~

All I fear...means nothing...

Avi made by Krypto~Lyrics by Utada Hikaru
Juniperstar45
Celebrity Explorer
Celebrity Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 880
Donate