A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

wombear hunt {{open!}}

Postby Carlie » 04/08/2009 6:26 PM

ImageImage
"Yay! We're finally here!", a kanua exclaimed, running across the grassy land. Walking nearby was a cake kuhna. He rolled his eyes, but was smiling at the same time. "Calm down, Al." The kanua, Allie, stopped running and turned to face her companion. "Hurry up, Victor! Come on!" She was grinning. He laughed and began walking a bit faster. "Happy?" She grinned and continued prancing across the plains. "You're going to scare them off, Allie." "Am not!" She yelled back, sounding genuinely offended. Victor sighed and followed his hyper friend.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.
It was always only you...

-TRUST FOR LIARS

zoo pen//wishlist//trades
Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 309
Donate

Re: wombear hunt {{open!}}

Postby Indigo » 04/11/2009 11:48 PM

(Y hallo thar. I think I'll try to actually post this time.)

ImageImage

The Mossdog Gyrraptor stumbled on a rock and reached up, grabbing his companion's collar to steady himself. His companion appeared to be a pile of pink and white rocks.

Watch where you are going, Morse, rumbled Alyss. Although she couldn't truly speak, Morse could understand her sounds because he had known her for so long. This also meant that he didn't misinterpret her gruff manner.

"Sorry, Alyss. I can't watch for Wombear and rocks at the same time." He looked around. "Oh...Kuhnas. Let's go that way--"

Come now, Morse. Not all Kuhnas are bad. Alyss gave what might have been a smile. Let us go speak with them.

"They never like me," Morse mumbled, but Alyss was already moving toward them. He took a deep breath, then ran after her, shouting, "Hey, Alyss, wait up!"

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Postby Carlie » 04/11/2009 11:55 PM

Allie had begun to hum softly as she skipped around in search of a wombear. Walking behind her, Victor noticed two figures nearby- a Gyrraptor and a Garagnir. "Allie, it looks like we have company." He yelled out to her. She stopped walking, turned around, and saw them. She grinned and began walking towards them.

When the lit match hit accelerant, we were just two kids back then. Words were few, we let our bodies do the talking for us both. Those days I felt less counterfeit, trouble hadn’t found me yet. Big city love, never sleeps until the skyline sun turns red.
It was always only you, I’m sorry there’s no proof of that, I’ll try to get back to the days you knew, I always told the truth.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Indigo » 04/12/2009 12:03 AM

Alyss laughed, though it sounded like rocks scraping together. Allie? How funny. My name is Alyss as well she rumbled.

Morse sighed. "Alyss, they can't understand you, and, well..." He stopped.Garagnirs don't take well to being corrected. Besides, he was tongue-tied from the thought of a conversation with Kuhnas. Kuhnas always seemed to hate him.

Alyss prodded him with a claw. Go on, Morse. Do not worry. If they do anything to you, I will shred them.

Morse sighed. He could talk and look like an idiot, or stay silent and look like a bigger idiot. "Hi. I'm Morse Kalit, and this is Alyss Hearet."

What are you looking at?

Indigo
Well-Traveled Trainer
Well-Traveled Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 329
Donate

Postby Carlie » 04/14/2009 7:23 PM

Allie was the first one to approach them, grinning. "Hey! The name's Allie. And this," She glanced at her friend, "is Victor." He gave a slight smile. "Hey, it's nice to meet you guys." He looked from the Gyrraptor to the Garagnir...the gyrraptor looked a bit uncomfortable.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby wolfster » 04/17/2009 9:48 AM

hope it's ok if i join (it's my first)

Image[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!

Ask's pollitely " hi there, I see you are all having fun. A wombear hunt sounds like great fun. Oh! wheres my manners ... sorry my name is Wolfster and I would very much like to join your hunt if thats ok with you. Although i must ask whats a wombear? " she looks curiously at the others standing in front of her. Then smiles with a heart warming feeling hoping they will be friends with her.
*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo ya here that. The mighty call of the Werecain BEWARE!*

Name: Wolfster
[Level: 1
wolfster
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 109
Donate

Postby wolfster » 04/19/2009 2:41 PM

" I can obviously see that you guys are frozen on the spot so i guess i just take a look around if thats ok" she waits patiently for a reply.
*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo ya here that. The mighty call of the Werecain BEWARE!*

Name: Wolfster
[Level: 1
wolfster
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 109
Donate

Postby Carlie » 04/23/2009 5:48 PM

((Sorry it took me so long. ^^; ))

More company! Allie grinned. "Hey there. I'll Allie, he's Victor." She said, not sure if Wolfster heard her earlier introduction. Victor gave a nod and smile. "A wombear is this awesome furry thing." Allie did not seem to realize how vague her description was. "Of course, you can look with us!"

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Carlie » 05/29/2009 10:20 AM

((Taking my pets out.))

It was beginning to get late. "Well we're gonna go.", Allie said. Victor nodded and said goodbye. The two of them turned to leave. Maybe they'd find a wombear another time.

-TRUST FOR LIARS

Carlie
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Celebrity Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate