A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Deadman walking ( Done )

Postby Jetfire » 06/04/2009 8:01 PM

Image Undertaker

Undertaker was in a coma. The doctors said he would die. The next morning he was pronounced dead. Later, during the night, a couple were in the cemetary, puting flowers on a loved one's grave when Undertaker burst out of the ground. The couple were never seen again.To this day, no one has ever seen Undertaker and lived to tell. Maybe, just maybe, some lucky or unlucky pet may catch a glimpse of him and escape.
Here I lie
Among the rot, and the decay
The ashes and remains of an old life
My mind seems to stay
Though my body is dead and gone,
I ask you now this simple question
Will I forever linger on?
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Re: Deadman walking ( open )

Postby jobiehanna » 06/09/2009 9:42 PM

Kane

Kane was walking the Vast Plains one evening. He couldn't remember why he was here, but it had gotten him out of the house. It was some kind of order given to him by his owner, it would come to him later. His framing clanked together soflty in the growing twilight. This was a good time of night. Not many were around, and he didn't have to deal with their eletronics and all that other garbage they used. Who needs GPS systems when you've got good old-fashioned maps? He shrugged. He was ready for just about anything this night, hopefully. He wasn't sure if the Vast Plains was a good place to be wondering at night, though. It was deserted and he had no form of communication with those he had left behind as he didn't believe in cell phones. He could always find his way back home if he got lost.

-1-

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 06/09/2009 9:55 PM

Undertaker sensed something. It wasn't organic, he could tell by the sharp smell. What ever it was, his next victim would never see him coming. His coloration made him as hard to see as a shadow on the dark side of the moon. He used his amazingly good sense of smell. It was surprising he could still smell. He was dead after all. He hated it. He could no longer enjoy the pleasures of eating even though his body was still completely intact. He also could never have a family. He was, in essence, an empty shell.He came back out of his thoughts and followed the intruder. It was a clockwork yonyuu. Not a very easy target as t could fly and he could not.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby jobiehanna » 06/09/2009 10:00 PM

Kane wondered, exactly, if anyone was out there. Maybe there was, though he couldn't sense them nor see them. He stopped suddenly and listened. The sounds of night engulfed him. Hooting from birds, and he thought, crickets, possibly. Were there crickets in the Vast Plains? The prairie grass rose up to his elbow joint. Someone should cut the grass here, he thought as he began to meander through the Vast Plains, completely oblivious to the creature that followed him.

-2-

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 06/10/2009 7:45 AM

This was about the time Undertaker would begin toying with his prey. He would usually rocket by them, making it seem like there was something here and then he would blend into the colors of the night. He would then make sound. He would crack sticks, throw rocks, and disturb the sleeping wildlife. He started hi dreadful process.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby jobiehanna » 06/10/2009 9:12 AM

Kane skittered to the side. What was that? He looked around in the darkness. There was nothing there. Then he heard the noises. What sounded like sticks cracking together sounded in the night. He heard thumps coming from all around as if something were being thrown. He stared wildly around as the creatures of the night came up from their hiding places and most ran wildy around. The more he listened the more the cracking sounded like bone hitting bone and the thumping sounded like footsteps. Where there such things as zombies in this area? The pandemonium around him increased as he stood there, nearly petrified. "Who's there?" he called into the night.

EDIT: -3-

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 06/10/2009 9:15 AM

Undertaker started to growl as he exhailed. " Your worst nightmare.... " Undertaker said in reply. He had succsefully gotten inside Kanes head.Now the next phase, to wear him out. He would have to use his stealth very well.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby jobiehanna » 06/10/2009 9:23 AM

Kane stood, stunned, thinking. Who was his worst nightmare? This character seemed to be it, as he was scared out of his mind... He spun around, looking for where the voice was coming from. He could see, as the moon was out now, but he couldn't see 'his worst nightmare.' He took in a gulp of fresh air. Breath, he told himself, remember to breath.

-4-

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 06/10/2009 9:27 AM

" Mortals. How pathetic. " Undetaker said. He hated his brother the most. That ungratefull waste of matter had ran when there house caught fire and killed their parents.He vowed revenge on his brother. Now, to focus on his currewnt victim. The robot looked around in suprise. The ones in shock are the most fun when he reaveled himself.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby jobiehanna » 06/10/2009 9:34 AM

The word sent a shiver down his back. Mortals? Did that mean his worst nightmare was, gulp, not living? How could such a creature survive? Is that why his worst nightmare was after him? He had nothing better to do? He continued to look for the source. Where was it coming from?

-5-

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 06/10/2009 9:39 AM

Undertaker had to startle his prey to get the chase started. He would have to do something he never had to do. Reveal himself. He walked out into the open, right in front of the yonyuu. He rolled his eyes into the back of his head so only white showed. Since he was dead, he could do almost anything. It was about midnight now.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby jobiehanna » 06/10/2009 9:46 AM

Kane jumped and took off running in the opposite direction. What was that? It looked like a fellox, with, uh, white eyes. He shivered as he ran and his metal plating clanked slightly. He was running out of oxygen. Breath, he once again reminded himself. He was so terrified at the moment, that he forgot about his wings.

-6-

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 06/10/2009 9:51 AM

( Did you get the name Kane from the big red monster himself)
Undertaker smiled and ran after his prey. " Ha! Even robots are filled with fear! " Undertaker yelled. After dying he actually gained strength. He was immortal. He shot after Kane.He could easily catch him but he nedded to wear down the robot. Undertaker had the stamina of a superhuman. He could run for miles. Heck, he didn't even have to breath but he did. He could grab the yonyuu's tail right now but continued the chase.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby jobiehanna » 06/10/2009 10:02 AM

((No, I just picked a name for him.  ::3: ))

Kane turned his head quickly to see his worst nightmare right on his tail. He turned back as he yelped. Boy, was that creature fast! Kane bolted through the Vast Plains, running for his life. Would his persuer ever slow down? It began to get harder for Kane to breath. Running wasn't one of his strenghts, it was more of a weakness. He felt wind tearing at him. Something was holding him back... ah, his wings! He did have wings, right? He stretched them out. He did! He could fly! He took to the sky only to find that he had been running toward a tree he hadn't seen out of panic. He got stuck in the branches. Gah, this was probably the only tree in the Vast Plains, and he had run into it! The branches creaked under his weight.

-7-

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 06/10/2009 10:06 AM

Undertaker slowed and watched Kane get tangled in the tree. Now he had to wait untill the robot fell out.Then the robot would defile his sacred teritory no more. " You can run mortal, you can fly, and you can hide, but you will never escape my wrath. " Undertaker said as he started to climb the tree.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Next