A wide open area of flat, grassy land and rocky trenches, supposedly a wide range of ancient civilizations once lived here. Species that like wide, open areas, such as Gyrophants, Serraptors, and Sahound, thrive here, though only the agile survive. (+3 Speed)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Vast Plains

Re: Deadman walking ( open )

Postby jobiehanna » 06/10/2009 10:13 AM

Kane shivered in the tree. He tried to untangle himself, but failed. He seemed to get even more stuck. He noticed the creature was no longer on the ground. Where had it gone? He looked wildly around and saw it climing the tree. He squeaked again. He had to get out of here! He struggled more and the branches let go of him and he found himself falling. He spread his wings and was flying once again. He flew circles around the tree. Which way was out of here? Grr, he should have brought a map or something...

-8-

And I was runnin' far away
Would I run off the world someday?
Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and
I was dancing in the rain
I felt alive and I can't complain

Sale Breed Thoughts Wishes Records Home
jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4169
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 06/10/2009 10:16 AM

" I can follow you every were mortal! " Undertaker yelled and started to run after Kane from under him. Now for his most deadly trick. He dug underground and followed the yonyuu that way. He could hear it's mechanicle heart beat. When it landed, he would burst from the ground and finish it.
Here I lie
Among the rot, and the decay
The ashes and remains of an old life
My mind seems to stay
Though my body is dead and gone,
I ask you now this simple question
Will I forever linger on?
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby jobiehanna » 06/10/2009 10:22 AM

Kane looked below him and saw that his worst nightmare was gone. He sighed in relief. Maybe this was all just a bad dream. He stretched his wings for landing. Or maybe he would just fly home. He stayed suspended in the air for several minutes, contemplating. Then he decided. He landed on the ground with a small thump. He stretched his wings and relazed them against his body. Now which way?

-9-

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 06/10/2009 10:26 AM

Undertaker burst out of the ground and grabbed Kane." I told you mortal, you will never escape! Now you will join the other mortals that dare defil this place with there presance. " Undertaker said as he pinned Kane to the ground. " You will be dragged to the firey depths of Hades and you will burn in hellfire and brimstone. " Undertaker said.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby jobiehanna » 06/10/2009 10:34 AM

Kane struggled against Undertaker. Where had he come from? He could feel the strenght courseing through the fellox. He squirmed and made as much noise as possible. Maybe someone would hear him. He didn't want to die! Adrenaline (or whatever he had in place of that) coursed through him. He nearly pushed Undertaker off of him, but the fellox was too strong. "Please don't kil me," he begged. "I'll leave," he promised. "I won't tell anyone anything!" He knew his begging was useless, but it would stall Undertaker.

-10-

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 06/10/2009 10:39 AM

" Mortal. I have lived here for over 100 years. Begging does not work. You are just trying to stall me. You are doomed.You will never leave here. Your owner will search for you and they will be next. " Undertaker said. He Now had the final step: tkae the victim to the graveyard  and take them to Hades. The gate to the graveyard was called Hell's gate. Only the immortal can pass through and return. He dragged the yonyuu to the gate and waited for the moonlight to hit the gate. No one could save Kane from his punishment.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby jobiehanna » 06/10/2009 10:46 AM

Kane continued to struggle as he was dragged. "One hundred years, huh? That's quite an accomplishment," he said, trying to compliment the fellox. "So,  uh, how did you become immortal?" He stared around. Why had he come to the Vast Plains? He would ahve hit himself, but he was sore from the drag.

-11-

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 06/10/2009 10:50 AM

" I died but I chose to stay in the mortal world and take my revenge on all who wrong me or this cemetary. " Undertaker said. The moon came out  and the light hit the gate. Hell's gate opened. " Now Yonyuu, you too will die, but you won't have a choice. You will be stuck in the spirit world. " Undertaker said. He dragged the yonyuu into the demonic place called hades. " Your soul will be destroyed and you will be eternally tortured. Res. In. Peace. " Undertaker said as he dropped the yonyuu. He stayed to watch his victim be trotured.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby jobiehanna » 06/10/2009 10:56 AM

Kane was terrified. He knew yonyuus weren't cut out for the world as it is. Too many people out for revenge. "B-but I didn't wrong you!" he yelled as he fell. He felt the demons or whatever they were pulling at his metal plating. He felt himself drifting away. Was this what it was like to leave your body and be detroyed? He tried to get up, but couldn't find his footing. Blood curdleing screams ripped through the night.

-12-

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 06/10/2009 11:01 AM

Undertaker thought about what the yonyuu said. Maybe his teritory wasn't sacred. He went through the scorching fire , grabbed Kane, and carried him out. " That is the only time I willm save a mortal. You have earned my respect. " Undertaker said. He could make the yonyuu immortal." Tell me mortal, do you wan't to be immortal? Beware, you can not enjoy the luxuries of mortal life. You can not enjoy food or water. You gain stamina, strength and speed. Mortal, what is your name? " Undertaker asked.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby jobiehanna » 06/10/2009 11:10 AM

Kane was surprised by the offer and the sudden change in the fellox. But did he want to be immortal? "I-I guess s-so," he said. "A-and I-I'm Kane," he stuttered. He struggled to stand up. Then he stood there, shaking slighty from the shock. He wondered what it would be like to be immortal.

-13-

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 06/10/2009 11:15 AM

" Kane... That is my cursed brothers name. I hunted him down first. So Kane, I can tell you wonder what it is like to be immortal. I can give you as you mortals say ' a sneak peek ' " Undertaker said.He dissapered . Minutes later he rturned with a knife. " You must sacrfice blood. As I'm dead and have no blood, you must use your own blood which would be oil. As long as it runs through your veins. " Undertaker said, tossing the knife to Kane. Underatker remembered his brother. Before Undertaker died and sent Kane to Hades, they had been the brothers od desrtuction.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby jobiehanna » 06/10/2009 11:25 AM

Kane caught the knife. Then he gulped. "Uh, all of it?" he asked. It would take forever to drain his oil, as it was thick. He closed his eyes and slit his arm from the elbow joint to the beginning of his paw. A hard task to perform with paws. Then he watched the oil ooze from the wound. It was creepy, watching it. He contemplated how much oil he had in him. "Do you have a name?" he asked.

-14-

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jetfire » 06/10/2009 11:30 AM

" I am Undetaker, the gaurdian of this cematary and the dark lord. " Undertaker said.He caught the oil dripping from Kane. He summoned a pot full of water and dropped in the oil. He took the knife and sliced off the top of his own ear and dropped that in. His ear insatntly regrew. The pot began to boil." Kane, to become immortal, you must drink this potion or you must die. As you are a robot, I doubt you can taste so you should probably drink the potion. " Undertaker said as he sealed the cut Kane had made on himself.
Here I lie
My mind seems to stay
Jetfire
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby jobiehanna » 06/10/2009 11:40 AM

Kane gulped as he stared at the concoction. Drink his oil and Undertaker's bloody ear? "Alright," he said hoarsely. He looked into the pot. Then he drank it. All of it. He didn't taste it, but it burnt his throat as it went down. When he finished he shook his head back and forth. "Now what?" he asked barely above a whisper.

-15-

Nobody knows
Nobody knows, and

jobiehanna
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items