Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

An Escape [Searching for a Mr. Wilson- Closed]

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/04/2007 9:11 AM

[Well, actually, this is open for one other person so, yea...join? (Note that this might be a good opportunity for Kinishi to bond with someone...)]
Image Image

Iden Siegfried Artefakt and Kinshi
(Are-tay-fact and Kin-she)

Pinkish red eyes moved across the land, taking in everything of the area. This place was peaceful, that was for sure. Just a park. Nice open grass fields, a playground area off to the side. Sure, there were a few others randomly lingering about, but it was still calm and a comfortably civil place. Not like the wild forests and such that covered a good portion of Evelon.

So, altogether, this was a very nice place for more...geeky pets. Geeky pets like, well, Kinshi, son of the famous writer, Faire. The Razberry Kuhna adjusted his glasses with one paw, soon finding himself content just to sit under a nearby tree. He shrugged off the sling pack that he had draped around himself. From inside, he pulled out a small notebook and began to scan over its contents. Though he wasn't like his mother, he still did some random research. Because the house itself just didn't suit him today, he decided to compile it here.

What Kinshi didn't know was that he had been followed. His peace was practically doomed, too, with who had followed him.  Iden Siegfried Artefakt was probably one of the Kuhna's mother's biggest fans. So much, in fact, that  he snook into the manor where they lived and now lived there himself. Why he'd followed Kinshi? Well, he did share the bloodlines with the writer he so greatly respected. Not to mention the fact that the Kuhna was quite a bit of fun to sneak up on...

[1,1]

-Repost from other forum-

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2859
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/04/2007 9:11 AM

The more colorful of the two felines was slowly flipping through the pages of his notebook, eyes tenatively shorting through the various notes written within. He would mumble some of what was written as he mulled over it, though it was so much of a mumble/grumble that it was unintelligible. It was quite peaceful here, yes it was, but he hardly noticed. It was so peaceful that he could just focus on his random little workings. He was so wrapped up in thought, he was oblivious to everything around him.

As for the Doom Kitty, he was simply hiding away behind a trashcan, some yards away. Due to the little distance and Kinshi so lost to the world around him at the moment, the Kuhna wouldn't notice despite his mischievous snickering.
After a time roughly to be calculated as ten minutes, the darked furred feline skittered out, silently moving in a arch pattern. This allowed him a little more reassurance. And he soon took to hiding just on the other side of the tree, the other still failing to notice.

A few more minutes of time passed when Iden Siegfried Artefakt finally jumped out with a loud yowl. At the moment of surprise, poor Kinshi must have jumped a foot in the air, dropping his notebook with a horrified expression on his face.

[2,2]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/04/2007 9:12 AM

The full extent of the Kuhna being scared/surprised was fairly bad. He had his back arched and fur standing up. He panted a time or two as he worked to slow his heart down. Before he was even done with said process, he yelled at the Doom Kitty, "Iden! What're you doing here!?!" He managed to seem slightly angry, despite his sudden fear.

Of course, the 'Doom' feline started with his outburst of ominous chuckles, ignoring the other's demands for explanation. His single tail swayed back and forth, a mischievous grin playing on his features when he finally stopped laughing. "Ah, now, you're not the only one who is permitted to leave." He said, as if it was obvious. However, it wasn't very obvious. Few members of the writing team ever left and Iden Siegfried Artefakt was not one of the ones that acted as though they would leave.

"Right." Kinshi replied, the tips of both of his tails flicking. "If that is the case, then leave me be." He said, pushing his glasses back up. "You of all should know that one must concentrate when there is work to be done. Even if you don't do such yourself."

[3,3]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/06/2007 12:18 AM

The Doom Kitty started laughing again, seeming amused by Kinshi's words, even if most wouldn't be so amused. "Oh, don't accuse me of just wasting my time. I do plenty more then just that." He assured. What did he do? Really, no one knew. All just figured that he just hid under beds and destroyed things to entertain himself most days. "Your mother is interested in various topics of research. I also see that you are, as well." He suddenly added on a serious note.

The Razberry kuhna eyed the other feline suspiciously before commenting in a mildly nasty tone. "Of course I do. I am her son." Wasn't it obvious that he'd take to researching topics and studying things? He'd been raised only by his mother and the two Arkuhnas that assisted her. All of them were passionate about their work of writing and the like. They all lived in the library of the manor. Kinshi's room was inside it as well, among the walls of books.

[4,4]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/06/2007 12:27 AM

Iden Siegfried Artefakt nodded his head, grinning in a cunning way. Clearly, he had thought up an idea. "Then why don't you and I do some research together?" He suggested, tail flicking. "We are in Terrace Park. While this place may seem like just a simple little place to visit in order to play and relax, but surely you know better. You're clever and have gained much knowledge. What else lies in Terrace Park?" His words were hinting to it subtly. He knew that the kuhna would know what he was getting at.

At first, Kinshi was very skeptical when Iden had suggested them doing research together. He would have been skeptical about them doing anything together. Yet, his idea was a fairly good one. "Mr. Wilsons inhabit this area. Small birds that my mother and the others have failed to find and research." Of course he'd know. He didn't have to think about it at all. "It would be useful if we could find one....I suppose, for now, you and I could get along long enough to be useful to those we live with."

[5,5]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/24/2007 3:38 PM

"Ah, wonderful!" The Doom Kitty exclaimed, taking to standing on just his back feet and clapping his front paws together as he did so. He did return to all fours right afterward, however. "Really. Most excellent. But how shall we going about finding one of these little buggers?" He questioned both himself and Kinshi, suddenly falling into thought. "I'm afraid I have not brought anything with me that would even be suitable..."

For once, Kinshi got on a bit of a smirk. This time he'd out done Iden. It may not have been in their usual tactics, but it was still quite nice. "Unlike you, I have just the thing." He said as he took to digging into the bag he'd brought with him. He pulled out a half of a sandwich and started tearing small chunks of the bread off and tossing them around. Surely food would attract at least one of the little birds.

[6,6]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remembered » 09/24/2007 10:59 PM

(repost of what I can remember.)

A common sahound had been sniffing around the park when all of a sudden bread crumbs had hit him in the nose. He yelped and looked around for who threw them. The Sahound then spotted a Doom Kitty and Kuhna and strolled up to them. " What'cha doing? " He barked happily.
<center>
{Dango} Lv.2, Posts:5 Location: Terrace Park.
{Onigiri~Scissor~Zakuro} Lv.5, Lv.2, Lv. 4. Posts:6 Location: Purine Barracks.
</center>
Remembered
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 169
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 09/27/2007 9:00 PM

Still in the middle of situating things with the bait, the Razberry Kuhna didn't appear to give the stranger any acknowledgment. He, in fact, had turned the other way to attempt to calculate some different variables in his head and also place the remains of his lunch back away in his bag.

It was Iden who took on the chore of being courteous to the Sahound. When he turned to him, he cleared his throat lightly as if to catch Kinshi's attention, before he spoke up. "Ah, my partner and I are in search of a Mr. Wilson that is said to inhabit this park. The name's Iden Siegfried Artefakt. I go by any of my full name." (Referring to him as Iden just because Kinshi does.) "And his name is Kinshi." His tail flicked behind him, giving a sideways glance at the Kuhna.

[7,7]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remembered » 10/07/2007 10:14 PM

The Sahound nodded. " Nice to meet you Iden and Kinshi! My name's Dango!" He then listened to what they said about the Mr. Wilson. " Oh yes, my master has talked about those funny little birds with shoes before. Do you mind if I join you? I'm rather interested to see them for myself!" Dango stared at Kinshi for a moment then whispered to Iden, " Not a very friendly fellow, is he?"
<center>
</center>
Remembered
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/09/2007 5:08 PM

"Pleasure to meet you as well."The Doom Kitty responded with an almost Cheshire grin. After a spare moment of consideration, the feline nodded. "I don't see why not. We're-" But he was cut off when the canine whispered into his ear and he openly chuckled. "No, I suppose not very much.  He can get into work and see nothing else in the world."

It was right then that the Kinshi hit Iden upside the head with one of his paws. "It's not wise to talk about others behind their backs right when they are standing with you."He growled slightly. Nope. He still didn't like this feline, even if they had made this temporary truce. "As he said, the name's Kinshi. We're working on finding a subject to study."He didn't really seem to friendly right now though.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remembered » 10/09/2007 10:53 PM

"Oh. well getting into TOO into work can be bad for..." Dango winced as Kinshi hit Iden in the head.

The Sahound snorted. " Maybe I could help you look? I've got nothing better to do, as I have the week off." He winked, as his job was to guard the pasture in which he and many other pets resided, from intruders. Dango hoped that he would not be too much of a pest to the Kuhna, as he did not want to get hit on the head as well.
<center>
</center>
Remembered
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/09/2007 11:13 PM

Iden was appalled that Kinshi had hit him, so much that he stared at the Kuhna as he lightly rubbed his head with one paw. At least he'd been nice and didn't leave any mark or bump. "Such a violent little bookworm you are." He teased after a moment. There was always a way to turn a moment against you and toss it right back at the other person. The antics would just never stop, would they?

The Razberry's two tails flicked and he gave a sideways glare at the Doom Kitty past his glasses before returning his attention to Dango. "So long as you don't intend to steal our subject if we come upon one. Even Iden wouldn't like that."

The Doom Kitty, who had stopped rubbing his head now, nodded. "Yes, joining would be good, as I've said before. We're actually trying to find one for his mother's sake. She's a writer." A writer who Iden was quite fond of. It was her works that drove him into ending up taking up a place in their house on their human mistress' land.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remembered » 10/14/2007 4:02 PM

Dango grinned as Iden had said that. The Sahound was becoming quite fond of the Doom Kitty, as they both seemed to have a bit in common. Dango nodded at Kinshi, although it was unneccessary for Kinshi to say so because Dango was not the type to steal.

"A writer? So is that why your kuhna friend loves books so much?" Dango asked out of curiosity. "Anyways she sounds very interesting! My mistress doesn't do much really, although she is trying to get novels written to earn a living, and she is very kind to us."
<center>
</center>
Remembered
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/17/2007 12:04 AM

It was sort of surprising that both the Doom Kitty and the Razberry Kuhna nodded their heads both at once in response to Dango. "You'd think I'd hate them, growing up directly in my mother's personal library. They were always there, like some sort of unwanted disease. I just decided to help her by studying on my own what I could and help her when I can." The Kuhna spoke. His explanation.

"Oh, so your mistress is a writer, huh? It's a tough field to get into. I give her my best wishes." Iden was being civil. Horrah! Truth be told, this was behavior that Kinshi didn't even know he had. He'd never seen that usually annoying feline act in such a way. "I have quite a bit of liking toward books as well." The black and purple cat added.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Remembered » 10/17/2007 12:15 AM

Dango grinned deviously at the site of the two getting along. It was rather amusing, seeing as the kuhna had hit the Doom Kitty in the head not only, but a few minutes ago. He shook it off and continued. "Oh, so you grew up around books? I admit I haven't read very many, because I have lived most of my live outdoors."

"But I do like to read them!" He quickly added onto that statement. He nodded. " Thank you, I hope yours does well too!" Dango gave yet another grin. The sahound hoped Kinshi would not think less of him because he was less book learned than the Kuhna.
<center>
</center>
Remembered
Novice Pet Tamer
Novice Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next