Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Postby ToxicShadow » 10/29/2007 10:48 PM

"That's correct." Kinshi responded with a nod. "Sort of against my own will, but I have no objections to my mother's life style." Because his mother was a writer, his life growing up reflected that. But no, he had nothing against anyone just because they weren't so well with books and other forms of text. Of course not. Everyone was different, that he learned. It was just those who acted like true idiots that bothered him.
The Razberry Kuhna started looking around, and suddenly starting walking off at a fast pace.

Iden watched as the other feline started off, soon turning to Dango and motioning with his head. "Let's go. He's already off to search for one of those birds." He explained. "Kinshi! You could say something before going off! You could make yourself look like I jerk for not!" And he ran off after him, though stayed along with the other creature who had joined them.

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2859
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 11/05/2007 11:10 PM

As the three pets ran off on their search a couple of Mr. Wilsons fluttered down on the patch of ground which had been half-hazardly covered with crumbs. The lucky few who had come upon the crumbs pecked greedily at the ground. Most though felt the three pets were still to close and fluttered away soon after, but some remained, keeping a wary watch.

One Mr. Wilson, grey and a bit rough around the edges, popped closer to the three. This one seemed fairly use to human contact. There was a large ammount of old folks who frequented the park and fed the Mr. Wilsons. This one seemed accustomed to the treatment and wanted more to eat...

(Look at me! I'm yellow! X3 Sorreh. That is what they've been heard to say though so it's not THAT random.)
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 11/06/2007 11:13 AM

As Kinshi bound off, he nearly failed to notice any change; he hadn't expected anything to happen so soon. After all, while the Mr.Wilsons were fairly common, it wasn't that often that they really came very close to others, like humans or the larger creatures. Plus, the Kuhna was already mulling several calculations and such in his head, never able to get away from such thoughts for long.

Thankfully his momentarily adopted 'research' partner, the Doom Kitty, did. As he was trying to make Dango feel welcome with them. He was always looking back at him and around and all. He'd cuaght a glimps of the birds from the corner of his eyes and had to do a double take before quickly, and as quietly as possible, getting Kinshi's attention by going over and tapping his shoulder. "Look..." He said in a whisper, gesturing with his head.

The Razberry Kuhna moved his gaze from the other feline over to the directed spot. Internally, he gasped, externally, he grinned a little. Just in time to see the single one approuching them. "Er...Hello there..." He cooed in a friendly way. Whoa, what came over him? In fear of scaring the Mr. Wilson away, he was realtively slow in his movements, speaking, "You want some more?" Surely that was what it was, so he slid the bag off from himself and pulled out his partially destroyed sandwhich once more. He tossed a few more crumbs around, but held the whole piece out in offering. "If you want, you can have the rest."

(XP *loves the random-ness of the Mr. Wilsons*)

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby .:Random Event 2:. » 11/07/2007 12:34 AM

The Mr. Wilsons eyes remained on the three here, but upon being offered more food he popped over, closer eating the crumbs happily. Though it was a little wary. Most of those who fed this particular Mr. Wilson were old a slow, but these three were young and fast. Not to mention that two of them were felines.
Yet they seemed to mean them no harm, and continued to feed them. Being the trusting bird that it had grown to be it hopped closer to the razberry kuhna until it was much closer. The Mr. Wilson slid from his hop into a funny sort of wattle, close enough now that you could see grass stains on his red converse shoes.

The Mr.Wilson looked tentative now that he was within reach of the kuhna and doom kitty. Still though, they both seemed to be more like the older visitors to the park, kind and not trying to cause him harm. So he took the leap -or rather hop- forward and took a bite from the bread in the kuhnas paw.

(It seems as if you've earned this little guys trust! Or girl. Please excuse me for giving the Mr. Wilson a gender, you don't have to keep it as him. X3;; You'll receive the code in a PM soon. Congratulations! ^o^)
Season in Effect: None
Activity: Active, awaiting hunts.
Most Recent Dossier: Lost Guardians
Discovered Pet Count: 40.9%

Please don't PM me without a good reason, otherwise I'll just ignore you!
.:Random Event 2:.
Surprise!
Surprise!
Pets | Items
Keystones: 883
Donate

Postby ToxicShadow » 12/06/2007 11:24 AM

The Razberry Kuhna couldn't help but to let a small flicker of a smile play onto his maw, once the strange little bird came forth and took the food. His eyes glanced over to his temporary partner, the Doom Kitty, and they shared in a nod. So now they had found a Mr. Wilson. Not only would this help to complete quite a bit of research, but now they also had another potential friend about, they were sure of it. It wasn't like they were going to take in the little bird and then just leave him.

Iden shifted to the canine that was with them. "It was a pleasure to meet you, Dango, but it looks like my partner and I should head home now." A smile flicked onto his face before he said his goodbyes.

Kinshi said so as well, offering a quick "Bye" before using the food and some friendly words to coax the bird to come with them. It worked fairly well, since both of the felines had food to offer.

[Kinda lame, but now they have left. 13 posts.]

ImageImageImageImage
ToxicShadow
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Previous