Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

A Walk aroun the Park

Postby Yang » 10/22/2007 5:20 PM

Whoo, My first try at raising a stat. Please Message me if I'm doing something wrong ^^;

Common Battleheart
Loyalty: 2 (+2)

'Well...Off to a good start..'
The sun was already directly above the beautiful scenery-built park, thick tree's blocking the blinding rays while they moved to reflect off the stream wining around nearby. Beautiful, silent, and calm, much different then what she had heard. A war had started, much like a war that had occured over at the Cross roads.  But this was different..
Glancing to the left, Origon lay relaxed in a much thicker patch of tree's, calm and content with the warm temperatures and the soft breeze. 'Definaty bigbut not much bigger then Reaper..' it was hard to tell as hey cut pretty close- considering they also resembled fabled dragons. But this was different. Yang had come over from her usual and comfortabe-training of Wiurn, to earn loyalty and try to see if she could train another creature.
A BattleHeart.
She had been sure to read up on them to make sure she could handle things properly, but hoped she needent do too much to pester him for earning stats. Perhaps just resting there in the comfortablility of nature was enough?
"[...]and then, I have nature and art and poetry, and if that is not enough, what is?." -Vincent van Gogh

Yang
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 50
Donate

Postby J'Tal » 03/14/2008 5:15 PM

A human and a large black dragon with violet streaks watch from a distance. The human leans in close to the dragon.

"Do you think that there is going to be competition?"

The dragon ponders a second, then with a deep guttural voice, responds.

"No."

You see things that are and ask "Why?"
I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
ImageImageImageImageImage
(click on an image to level them)
ImageImageImageImage

Image Image Image
J'Tal
Master Pet Trainer
Master Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 65