Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

I don't feel any shame, I won't apologise [[OPEN]]

Postby phoenixmercury » 11/14/2009 2:31 PM

My characters:

Lyre...Nyghtmare

Vendetta...Cursed Yonyuu

((more to come))

Vendetta glared at Lyre, he could have saved another one, and he didn't. He let it die. Even worse, he watched it die, suffering, it's slim limbs pounding on the pavement as it seized uncontrollably, and a small smile played on his lips as he watched it go-and as she knew-watched the soul of the poor creature flutter away, gazing at it's loved ones in a hurried good-bye. She wasn't usually one to be sympathetic, but this only told her that her unspoken love for him was not something that should have never existed.

"Why didn't you do anything?" she chastised him, her tail slapping the bloody pavement with unexcusable malice.

"I didn't need to," he uttered into her ear, she scoffed as he continued. "I couldn't help him, he was already dead by the time that we got here."
Hello, there the angel from my nightmare
The shadow in the background of morgue
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley,
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want.
Where you can always find me,
And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the ngiht we'll wish this never ends,
We'll wish this never ends.

"Why do humans say 'I'm sorry' when they really mean 'I feel your pain'?
phoenixmercury
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 79
Donate
Location: Halloween Town, fighting humans with pitchforks away with Jack's help.

Re: I don't feel any shame, I won't apologise [[OPEN]]

Postby crazykat » 11/23/2009 3:49 PM

(may i join?)
void leebra lusa
Image[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!

Lusa came to a park a smiled crossed her face a great place to play. she saw three others two haveing a fight and one tht seem to watching it all. she twiched her ears and listen to the two arguing and shook her head. she soon walked up on to the three and sat down smiling at them woundering what was going on. she saw the dead body but was not sure of one of the two fighting had killed it or not.
I removed your pets from your signature because your signature was too long. Put your pets side by side and it won't be too long.
- .TT.
crazykat
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 109
Donate

Re: I don't feel any shame, I won't apologise [[OPEN]]

Postby phoenixmercury » 11/24/2009 1:05 AM

((of course! i have been waiting for someone to join! thank you!))

"Lyre, I...I can't believe you!" Vendetta shook with anger, and with-heald tears.

"You better start belivin' what you're seein' babe, cuz that's all I got." Lyre replied smoothly, in a very un-Lyre-ly fashion. He noticed that a Leebra had come to join them, but he wanted none of it, trying to block the body that was on the pavement with his own (trying, and failing). "Nothin' to see here folks!"

A woman of unknown species (the same as the body) was weeping quietly, slightly hidden behind Vendetta. Vendetta reatched her head back in what she believed a comforting gesture, but that the woman of unknown species didn't notice, and kept weeping though now harder then she was before.
Hello, there the angel from my nightmare
The shadow in the background of morgue
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley,
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want.
Where you can always find me,
And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the ngiht we'll wish this never ends,
We'll wish this never ends.

"Why do humans say 'I'm sorry' when they really mean 'I feel your pain'?
phoenixmercury
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 79
Donate
Location: Halloween Town, fighting humans with pitchforks away with Jack's help.