Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Old Memories of a Family

Postby Jaykobell » 10/26/2007 4:35 PM

[center]ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Sigurd, Orreck, Ultamei, Tryst and Severe

"Alright, kids," the mother Lucain said, walking ahead of the three pups that were following. "I guess you three you can run around freely here," she barked to the pups, motionning for them to run off to go play.

Out of the litter, only one of the three looked like the mother; the little girl, Tryst, who had a strong tan-colored coat, along with beautiful emerald eyes, when neither of her parents had such a coloration, along with her small light brown wing blades.

The firstborn, Ultamei, was a red puppy, with brown wing blades, just like his father's. He had the yellow eyes of his mother, and he seemed calm for a pup so young.

The last and younger pup of the litter was named Severe. Only looking at his dark red pelt and brown wing blades, along with his blue eyes could reveal his ressemblance to his father. He seemed slightly hateful, as well as quiet and reserved, compared to his two siblings.

"Let's go play," Ultamei barked to his sister, running ahead.

"Don't leave me behind!" barked the daughter, running after her brother.

Severe watched, but he didn't feel like going to play. He then felt a small pat on the back, and when he turned around, he noticed the Magma Creeper, Orreck, behind him.

"Don't you want to play?" the Creeper asked, tilting his head.

Severe replied nothing, he was only mildly glaring at the pet. But his silence would only prove that the pup wasn't interested at all.

[Sigurd: 33, Orreck: 1, Ultamei: 1, Tryst: 1, Severe: 1]

[[Maybe two people including myself? Or maybe three? I dunno. First here, first served, I guess. Anyone interested in learning more about the Sen/Sig/Ford/Orre story, post here, I guess. :P ]]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/26/2007 4:49 PM

*tosses her two new boys in here with their depressed cousin*

ImageImageImage
Areia, Dukonu, Marcello

"Would you mind waiting up, please, Areia?  We can't all walk as fast as you, ya know..." A tiny white male pup said, running to keep up with his older cousin.  The brown-and-white Lucain merely grunted; she didn't even want to come out here anyways.  She just came out here because she was on babysitting duty for her two cousins.  Seeing the other group up ahead, she muttered, "Why don't you go talk with them and spare your cousin some trouble?"

The older gray pup perked up, looking in the general direction of the four Lucain and the Magma Creeper.  "Okay, Areia." He said, motioning for his brother to come with him.  Marcello, as the white one was called, followed reluctantly, his blue eyes downcast.  hadn't it been just earlier that day when Dukuno had yelled at him for his fantasies?

What fantasies? he'd asked, but his older brother would hardly fall for that.  Dukonu was now only a few yards away from Ultamei and Tryst, and he'd turn around to see if Marcello was still following before he'd bark a friendly, "Hello there!  I'm Dukonu, and this is my brother Marcello!  What might your names be?"

Areia would sulk off and sit under a tree, watching the pups and feeling sorry that they were so blind in their puppy-like innocence.  Just like Cimarosa.

{Areia: 10, level up||Dukonu: 1||Marcello: 1}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 10/26/2007 5:08 PM

Whlie the two pups were walking over, the female Lucain and the Magma Creeper were discussing together about old things, apparently. They didn't seem very focused on the pups, but weren't worried, since Terrace Park was usually calm and quiet.

Ultamei turned to the two pups, smiling as he could maybe make new friends. "Hello," he barked as he appoached the two pups. "My name is Ultamei and this is my little sister, Tryst," he barked, pointing Tryst with his tails.

The female came to stand beside her brother. "And over there is our younger brother, Severe," she said, turning to her dark red brother, who seemed as hateful as ever. "He's not very playful. I wonder why he's so hateful..."

"Mommy said Papa was kind of hateful and morbid," Ultamei reminded his sister. "Maybe he's like Papa?"

"I'm not!" Severe shouted from afar, getting up and walking up to them. "How dare you mistake me for that... that Lucain!" he growled, baring his teeth angrily.

Ultamei stepped back, standing in front of Tryst. "Whoa, calm down..." he told his brother. "No need to be so aggressive..."

[Sigurd: 34, Orreck: 2, Ultamei: 2, Tryst: 2, Severe: 2]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/26/2007 5:20 PM

Marcello blinked at Severe's sudden appearence and shook his head.  "It's a pleasure to meet all of you." He said, smiling as he bowed--as best as a little Lucain pup could, that is-- and his brother laughed.  "Marcello and I have another brother and a sister, but they live with our dad... so we don't know how they're doing yet, 'cause... well, our mom's been out and about ever since we got to our home, and all our other family just seems..."

"'Removed' is the word, Dukonu.  They seem removed.  Fleur's never around, Tasera's the luckiest out of all of us, Aunt Tali?±a's gone at the war, Galen's just being the faithful watchman, Lennox has never come back from the desert, and Cimarosa..." Areia said, walking over to the pups.  "Trust me, the sooner you can get a grip on the reality that you'll never be as lucky as Tasera..."

"Areia, do try to be cheerful!" Marcello growled in a low voice to his older cousin before looking back at Tryst and Ultamei.  "Er... This is Areia, our older cousin.  You'll have to forgive her... she's just a little upset." He said quietly.

{Areia: 11||Dukonu: 2||Marcello: 2}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/27/2007 9:07 PM

Dukonu looked up, smiling at Lotus and nodding respectfully to Dusk.  "Hello." He said.  "I'm Dukonu, and this here's my brother, Marcello.  And, er... Miss Sulks over there is our cousin, Areia." He said, pointing at the Malamute and StarSpeckled Lucain, who had turned to Black.  She was thinking about something.  He smells familiar... she thought.

"Do you know a certain Cimarosa, my friend?" She asked, standing in front of him.  She was certain she could guess who this Lucain was, but she wanted to be sure.  "I am Areia, daughter of Nationvoice and Takuma.  You would be...?" She asked.

Marcello turned to Tryst, smiling slightly.  "Well, Miss Tryst... are you enjoying your time out here in Terrace park?" He asked, smiling sheepishly.

{Areia: 12||Dukonu: 3||Marcello: 3}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 10/28/2007 3:05 PM

Ultamei looked at the newcomers, running over to Lotus and Dusk. "Hello," he barked to them. "I'm Ultamei and this is my sister Tryst," he said, pointing his tails towards his sister.

Tryst nodded her head for a greeting, her ears tweaking. As Marcello talked other, she turned around to face him. "Uh... Yes, I am..." she replied, not sure what to say. She didn't really like socializing with others, apart from her brothers and parents. Maybe that was from her father, that anti-social attitude? Nonetheless, she tried to hide the fact she was a bit uncomfortable about being talked to by a strange.

Ultamei turned to Severe. "Don't be so anti-social; come and greet them," he said, asking for his younger brother to walk over.

Severe growled, looking away. "I'm not anti-social. I just don't like strangers. How can we know they're not as disgusting as rats?" he growled in much hatred. That was probably from his father, too... but he wouldn't want to be told this, most likely.

Ultamei sighed. "I'm sorry..." he told the others. "He... He's not exactly friendly."

"It's a pleasure to see you again..." the female Lucain said at the Magma Creeper. "I'm sure Senervel would have been glad, had he been here."

Orreck shrugged and nodded, crossing his arms. "Well, I would guess so. We used to..." He cut off as Naerna and Black approached them. What are these idiots doing here? Had I not noticed, our secret would have been out... he thought, looking at the two Lucain suspiciously.

Sigurd turned to the two canines as Orreck became quiet. "Hm?" she said as the two approached them. "What business do you have with us?" she asked, feeling as suspicious as Orreck. The Creeper was rarely wrong on who to suspect...

[Sigurd: 35 -- level up, Orreck: 3, Ultamei: 3, Tryst: 3, Severe: 3]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/28/2007 8:37 PM

Areia inclined her head.  "I live with her.  We are cousins; all related through the Yin x Dios and Kyuukai bloodlines." She said, chuckling.  "Your sister sends her best wishes." She added, glancing over at the pups.

Duko raised his head indignantly.  "Contrary to popular belief, I and those of my blood are not dirty rats!  We... we just have large bloodlines!" He said, his ears flattening against his skull.  Marcello moved over to Duko and said, Peace, brother.  You know not that he speaks of our heritage."

"But he asked how they should know that we're not as disgusting as rats!  I've heard people call Grandmother Kai horrible things, and I won't stand for it!" Duko said, and Marcello sighed.  "You'll have to forgive him... We're grandchildren of the supposedly infamous Kyuukai." He said to Tryst and Ultamei.

{Areia: 13||Dukonu: 4||Marcello: 4}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 10/29/2007 2:19 AM

Severe didn't mind whether Dusk was in such a position to fight or not. He unsheathed his claws and leaped at the other male pup, ready to battle and prove his point.

Ultamei gasped and bashed into Severe just in time, pushing the male away from the other pup. "What are you thinking!?" the red pup snapped at his brother. "Don't cause any problems!" he warned the male.

Severe growled angrily and pushed Ultamei away, walking off. "I don't care what stupid bloodlines you come from," he told the other pups. "What I don't like are filthy people like you who can't live by themselves and always need protection!" With that said, he walked away, angry...

Tryst sighed. "I'm really sorry," she said, shaking her head sadly. "He... We don't know what's going on in his head."

Sigurd remained silent, turning to Orreck. "Why are you suspecting them?" she murmured to the Magma Creeper.

"They walked up on us unnoticed," he mumbled back, glancing at the two Lucain. "I may be protective, but I don't need some noisy people to know Senervel and I were organizing crimes together," he told the female before breaking apart from her, so nothing would seem too suspicious.

Sigurd turned back to Naerna and Black. "I'm Sigurd, and this is Orreck. We're sorry, we've been on edge for a little while. It's become a habit to be on our guard," she explained.

[Sigurd: 36, Orreck: 4, Ultamei: 4, Tryst: 4, Severe: 4]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/29/2007 11:06 AM

Duko was becoming indignant now.  "I can take care of myself, thank you very much!" He growled, his fur bristling up.  Marcello shook his head before turning back to Tryst.  "No problems, miss.  Sometimes, I wonder what goes on inside Duko's and my Aunt Areia's heads."

Areia sighed.  "Just leave me alone, Marcel.  I'm not in the mood for this." She said, shaking her head.  Duko sulked off slightly, but then came back to sit next to Marcel.  "Mark my words..." He said, but would say no more.

{Areia: 14||Dukonu: 5||Marcello: 5}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 10/29/2007 5:57 PM

Ultamei turned to Lotus and Dusk, tilting his head. "Your dad's a killer, too? Our dad is a serial killer who was working with our mom before. They got into a fight, though, but they decided to get back together just recently, before we were born," he told, remembering what his mother had told him.

Severe ignored the other pups, simply going to sulk beside his mother. Although he loathed his father, he liked to listen to the stories his mother was telling. It would distract him.

Tryst tilted her head as well. "Yeah, mom said dad was a bloodthirsty killer," she added to Ultamei's description. "But she says he's a great father, too."

Sigurd frowned. "Hm? So you're another one who had to be on his list, huh?" She lay down, curling her forepaws under her chest fur. "You're the only one, I suppose. Besides, I already know that once he comes back from the war, that we were going to officially become lifelong mates."

Orreck put a hand on his hip, saying nothing. He wasn't very interested in socializing with someone other than the family he was supposed to protect.

[Sigurd: 37, Orreck: 5 -- level up, Ultamei: 5 -- level up, Tryst: 5 -- level up, Severe: 5 -- level up]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/29/2007 6:06 PM

Marcello tilted his head.  "I think one of my aunts mentioned knowing a serial killer... two, actually.  But she told us not to worry about it; that this was back from when she was a pup and that Lambastia's Cathedral has since been free of... whatever their names were." He said, blinking.  Turning to Tryst, he asked, "D'you think maybe th serial killer my aunt mentioned and your dad might be... the same person?"

Dukonu sighed, turning to Lotus.  "Don't feel bad.  Mother said that she and our dad were gonna meet sometime, but we don't know when.  She left for Lamenolai shortly after that.  Said that she met another guy that she really wanted to get to know more." He said, sighing.  He hated how his family was split up while Severe, Ultamei, and Tryst were all together under the same roof.

Areia smiled.  "I know.  Our family is... monumental." She said, and to his last comment, she said, "Will do... that is, once she gets herself out of Basantha."

{Areia: 15||Dukonu: 6||Marcello: 6}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Next