Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Postby Jaykobell » 10/31/2007 12:52 PM

Sigurd nodded, but she seemed to be avoiding direct eye-contact with Naerna. "Well, I would have went, but... since I got pregnant during registration, Senervel told me not to, since I would be giving birth to the pups soon enough," she explained, sighing. "That fool is out there, where he could be getting killed..." she barked, but she didn't seem angry. More like... worried. "Ultamei and Tryst are so excited about him. They would love to meet him." She didn't mention Severe; she knew how much this boy hated his father. "As for Severe..." She cut her sentence abruptly as she noticed Severe's pelt had changed lightly. "Oh my..." she murmured.

Orreck turned to the dark red pup. "Well, well," he said, grinning. "Maybe we got ourselves a second Sen?" he said, looking at the male pup, who was starting to show a Shadebane marking.

Severe didn't react, and in fact, he didn't even dare look at his pelt. He was too panicked for that. He did not want to be like him! No! He didn't want to be like that rascal that was good for nothing! Why him?

"Oh my God! Oh my Gosh! Mommy!" Ultamei screamed, running over to his mother in utter joy. "Look, look mom!" he yipped happily, turning around on himself. "I'm a Warrior, right? Right? Like papa?"

Sigurd chuckled. "Yes, that you are, sweetie," she said, nuzzling Ultamei lovingly, the pup whining happily. "You got Jacket Fox, too, apparently..."

Tryst's ears perked up. "The Slit Killer? Yeah! That's our dad's serial killer name! Could it be... that we're from the same father?" She was yet unaware that she, too, was developing her markings; Jacket Fox and DesertRunner, just like her mother, too. Turning to Marcello, she said, "I guess that was the same person after all..."

[Sigurd: 38, Orreck: 6, Ultamei: 6, Tryst: 6, Severe: 6]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Keystones: 4511
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 10/31/2007 2:31 PM

Duko and Areia slowly slipped off as Marcello nodded.  "Yes, yes... Aunt Fleur mentioned that he was known as the Slit Killer." He said, his purple Ancient markings glowing slightly.  But as he opened his mouth to say something else, a pinkish Lucain with blue Ancient markings stepped out of the bushes.

"Well, Marchie." She said smugly.  "Seems as though I had to do Mother's work for her and come and find you myself to let you know that Dukonu went to live with Dad."

Marcello tilted his head and blinked.  This... no, it couldn't be... She was his sister!  He shook his head and spoke the name she was to be given by Fire when she was first seen: "Scarletti." He said, blinking.  She laughed.  "Do not speak with such a flattering tone, Marchie.  I am not the femme Mother would want me to be.  No, I... I find my pleasure in..." Here, she cleared her throat.  "...more thrilling activities.  Like the activities Fleur saw when she was little." She said.

Marcel shook his head.  What did his sister mean?

{Areia: 16 [left]||Duko: 7 [left--traded to Zein for Scarlet]||Marcel: 7||Scarlet: 1}
Maybe I'm foolish, maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this to see what's behind
Got no way to prove it, so maybe I'm lying
Take a look in the mirror, what do you see
Can you see it clearer, or are you deceived in what you believe?
Don't ask my opinion, don't ask me to lie
Then beg for forgiveness for making you cry
'cause I'm no prophet or Messiah
You should go looking somewhere higher

I'm only human, I make mistakes
I'm only human, I do what I can
I'm only human, that's all it takes to put the blame on me

Don't put the blame on me

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 5888
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 11/03/2007 12:10 PM

Sigurd didn't say a thing towards Severe's reaction towards his pelt; but from what she knew, he was the only one from the litter who truly hated his father, and he was most likely thinking this was some kind of curse to look like his father. Had he had Warrior as well... "I have no idea," she finally replied to Naerna.

Orreck watched the growing pups, deciphering every markings in an instant. He turned his attention to the new coming female Lucain, feeling an odd aura coming from her.

Ultamei's ears pricked as he heard Scarletti, and he of course ran off towards said Lucain to greet her. "Hello! It's nice to meet you, my name's Ultamei!" he barked, tails waving cutely.

Tryst had yet to notice she was developing her markings, but she didn't really care about which ones she would get. "Well, mom said dad was given the nickname Slit Killer in the past..." she said, ears tweaking.

"More like the Coward Runner," Severe growled from afar, teeth bared, his eyes cold and hateful.

Tryst sighed but replied nothing to him.

[Sigurd: 39, Orreck: 7, Ultamei: 7, Tryst: 7, Severe: 7]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 11/03/2007 5:15 PM

Scarlet looked first to Black, saying, "Pfft.  You are my uncle, in a matter of speaking.  After all, my mother Alexa is your half-sister, no?" She chuckled before turning to Marcello.  "You must watch yourself out here, Marchie, for you never know when someone might happen by that would slit your throat or slash your sides open." She said, her claws drawing along her brother's side.  Turning to Ultamei, she said, "Greetings.  I am Scarletti, or Scarlet."

Marcello swallowed as he said, "My aunt knows your father, then.  She said that he... he helped her when she was a pup, when a Ssendrek and a Khimera were about to attack her." Looking at her markings, he said, "I-I hope you won't take this the wrong way, but... You're quite a beautiful Lucain, Tryst... Your markings suit you."

{Marcel: 8||Scarlet: 2}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

:.:Eternal Spring:.:Tome of Records:.:Spring's Wishlist:.:Eternal Spring Breeders:.:
SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 11/09/2007 9:38 AM

Sigurd flicked her tails, her attention mostly turned to Orreck. "It's obvious Senervel will kill during this war. He was born to kill," she said, giving her chest fur a quick lick.

The Magma Creeper chuckled, his voice somewhat frightening. "Yes... Senervel killed two pets as of now," he murmured, his tail flicking. "And now has... one more enemy on his list... to avenge his brother's death," he whispered, his voice so low it was giving you goosebumps.

Sigurd's ears pricked. "What? Sandford died?" she blurted out in disbelief.

Severe turned his head as the new female arrived. He twitched his ears, trying to catch what they were talking about. Obviously, she was another one of those killers... just like his disgusting father. Hmph. I want nothing to do with them, he thought to himself hatefully, frowning and looking away.

Ultamei was waving his tails happily. "It's a pleasure to meet you," he said to Scarletti, a wide smile on his figure. How strange, for one of Senervel's kids to be cheery and kind.

Tryst shook her head. "He was once said it was because he had left our mother while she was carrying us. He says he hates him because he's abandoned us." She looked up, flicking her tails thoughtfully. "But I don't think so. I think... he had plans in mind, simply. I'm sure he's not abandoned us, and I know he's going to come back," she barked, her voice strong and decisive. Turning to Marcello, she tilted her head. "Markings...?" she echoed, and then she looked at her pelt, to finally notice the DesertRunner and Jacket Fox markings that had appeared upon her fur. "O-oh..." she whispered, observing her new pattern.

[Sigurd: 40 -- Level up, Orreck: 8, Ultamei: 8, Tryst: 8, Severe: 8]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 11/09/2007 10:31 AM

Marcello tilted his head to Tryst's first comments.  "My grandmother has gone off to the war... I do not know if she will kill or not, but I do know that she is strong and cannot be stopped as easily as her companions that she trains." He said.  "As for my mother and father, all I know is that my mother has been away for some time now in Lamenolai.  I know not about my father." He shrugged.

Scarlet chuckled.  "Are you kidding?  Grandfather dotes upon him as though he were still a pup.  It's distgusting, how much attention Grandfather gives to Father." She said, though the terms were spoken in the loosest sense.  Turning again to Ultamei, she said, "It's very nice to meet you to..."  Her eyes became distant for a minute as she heard Sigurd say in disbelief that Sandford had died.  "You mean Senervel's brother, the Khimera?" She blinked.  "Who would Senervel fight to avenge his brother?" She wondered aloud.

{Marcel: 9||Scarlet: 3}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 11/10/2007 3:11 PM

Severe curled his lips into a snarl. "How should you know!?" he snapped at Dusk. "He left us all to go kill people! Like he's any better!"

Ultamei sighed. "Don't start fighting again..." he asked sadly, his ears starting to flatten on his head. He hated violence; it just didn't fit him.

Severe turned away, staying in his own bubble.

Tryst tilted her head. "I guess so," she barked, apparently uninterested in this marking business. "I don't really care about which markings I have."

"Spit it out!" Sigurd snapped at Orreck, asking for the Magma Creeper to say who had killed the Khimera, even though the female truly didn't care about Sandford. But she just wanted to know.

Orreck grinned softly, chuckling lightly. "Heh... I believe his name is Idzuna... he is a Temple Fellox..." He nodded slowly. "Yes... That is the one who killed Sandford. Senervel... he shall go after him," he said, nodding again. Amazing, how many things he knew...

[Sigurd: 41, Orreck: 9, Ultamei: 9, Tryst: 9, Severe: 9]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 11/13/2007 5:58 PM

Marcello seemed to breath a sigh of relief.  "Then it is likely that my grandmother will not have to fight, not that anyone would fight her." He said, tails swaying from side to side.  "I just pray that no one will go after Ryen, or Ashilata.  I fear for Ryen more though, as... well, he has a life-mate known as Specter, and heaven knows how Specter would react if he were to be killed." He commented.

Scarletti scoffed.  "No need to be worried for Ashi.  She's been in war before, remember?  She's seen fourteen of her closest friends die." She said, unsheathing her claws and then resheathing them.  "Ashilata and Grandmother would do marvelously in the war; but Ryen is too soft.  He should not be on the field.  His head is too soft and his claws dull."

"Do not speak of Ryen that was, Scarlet!  Ryen is the nicest Kuhna you'll ever meet!" Marcello barked angrily.  Scarlet just rolled her eyes.

{Marcel: 10--Level up||Scarlet: 4}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jaykobell » 11/20/2007 9:39 AM

"I doubt he will, as it is," Sigurd said, flicking her tails slowly. "I've heard about pets being revived, but I doubt the Purines are going to revive an evil-minded pet." She quickly turned to Orreck to add, "And don't go telling me he's nice."

The Magma Creeper chuckled. "Oh... No. He is not. That is what attracts me..." he admitted, crossing his arms while turning to Naerna. "Well... I am not sure. Matters concerning other pets don't interest me. But I guess the Hollowheart died. The Albie too. Perhaps." It was true; what didn't have anything to do with Senervel, Marble or Sandford didn't interest him.

Severe snapped. "Yeah? And why do you think so? Unless you're one living at home, he's likely to dislike you!"

"Stop it, you guys!" Ultamei barked, stepping in front of Severe. "This is a stupid fight. Whatever we think of someone is our own business, even if one disagrees..."

"Specter... The name tells me something. Is she a Festive Kuhna?" Tryst asked Marcello, ignoring the fight between her half-siblings and brothers.

[Sigurd: 42, Orreck: 10, Ultamei: 10, Tryst: 10, Severe: 10 -- all level up]
Jaykobell
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby SpringsSong » 11/20/2007 1:50 PM

Marcello nodded as he said, "Yes... Specter is a Festive Kuhna.  Do you know her, by chance?" He tilted his head as he waited for her answer, his markings glowing slightly.  He did not seem phased by the fight between Severe and Dusk, but rather, more interested in merely conversing with Tryst.

Scarletti chuckled.  "Ah... so there have been deaths on both sides.  I wonder if Grandmother might fall or not.  You never know.  If she does, I wonder what my grandfather will do." She of course meant her step-grandfather, she doubted that her real grandfather would care much since he was a Purine and Tali?±a, an Imperial.

{Marcel: 11||Scarlet: 5--Level up}

"Human", Rag'n'Bone Man

SpringsSong
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext