Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

The Hunt {Closed}

Postby Sappheara » 02/12/2010 2:34 AM

Donoma walked along the stone path that sat along the grass. The bright yellow sun shining, making the day beautiful. She was glad to be out of the house today, she couldn't wait to do new things. The Riopath forgotten what her agenda was originally, it really didn't matter. She watch the humans and there pets, companions or whatever the humans label them. A lite breeze blow a cross her face, making her red mohawk move in every direction. Her large split tail moving back and forth behind her, Donoma looked around for a place to sit. She saw a large oak tree, no one was around or near the tree. That should be a great place to take a nap.

{1}
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2139
Donate

{1}

Postby Sappheara » 09/10/2010 2:40 PM

Cochise walked slowly into Terrace Park, his heavy hoofs crushing dirt and grass beneath him. His white ruff fur blowing in the wind. The Bleached Gyrophant looked around the field of grass, he saw the humans with their companions playing and walking. His large tail swaying left and right. He didn't really care so much for the humans, he preferred the companionship of his books than he did interacting with any species. Cochise always felt like an outcast when his was around other species. Walking on the brownish green worn path of grass, the large Gyrophant was lost in his own thoughts. No noticing that he was about to walk into a large oak tree.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

{2}

Postby Sappheara » 09/11/2010 2:47 AM

Donoma felt the vibration of the ground beneath her. Lifting up her head from where it laid, she spotted a large white creature walking towards her. The Riopath could tell that the Bleached Gyrophant wasn't paying attention to where he was going.  Getting up from her napping spot, Donoma started to growl at the Gyrphant. Stepping to her right side, away from the large oak tree. The Riopath didn't want the Gyrophant to run her over. She knew that the Bleached creature didn't hear her growl. What is wrong with this creature? "Watch where your going! Your going to hurt someone."
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

{2}

Postby Sappheara » 09/11/2010 9:56 PM

The large Gyrophant wasn't sure, he thought he heard a growl. Still lost in his deep thoughts, clearing his mind. Cochise heard someone yelling. Looking around the park, his head brushed up against the green tree leafs. What the..... his thoughts where cut short as he looked down beneath the tree top. Cochise wasn't sure what the creature was in front of him. He was never really an outdoor type, so he didn't know what most creatures looked like in this world. "My apologize for interrupting you. I.. um.. ya, sorry." he bowed his head towards the other creature.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

{3}

Postby Sappheara » 09/14/2010 9:41 PM

Don looked at the large male for a split second. Maybe I should introduce myself? She wasn't sure what to make of him, he seem awkward towards her. Donoma decided to play nice and try to make friends with this male. "Hello, my name is Donoma. Those who know me well call me Don." Giving a large toothy smile, the Riopath sat down, unsure of his response and what to do.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

{3}

Postby Sappheara » 09/15/2010 11:45 PM

Cochise cleared his throat, he wasn't sure what to make of this introduction. "Well... um.. It's nice to meet you. I am Cochise, yeah... umm..." He looked down at his feet. The Bleached Gyrophant heart started to beat faster, he could feel the blood pumping through out his body. Chochise started breathing hard, warm breath going in and out of his nose and mouth. The Gyrophant looked left and right. Maybe I can find an escape. Has he looked around the park, there were far to many people here; he wouldn't make an escape without hurting some. Or not... Chochise was a little disappointed, but he'll live. Taking large breaths to calm himself, he looked back at Donoma.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

{4}

Postby Sappheara » 09/17/2010 11:18 PM

"Is it a nice day?" She got up from were she sat. Some of her body parts hurt, stretching to loosen some of the tension out of it. Donoma don't wait for Cochise to answer her first question. "Do you like to explore?" The Riopath wanted to explore some where or at least do something beside sit under the tree. She wasn't sure how the Gyrophant would take to this question.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

{4}

Postby Sappheara » 09/17/2010 11:43 PM

The Gyrophant got nerves again, he wasn't sure about exploring. What if something happened to one of them? He trying shaking these thoughts away. It wasn't working, Cochise took a deep breath in. What if someone gets hurt or what if.... His thoughts trailed of has Donoma started talking, listening to what she was talking about. "How about we go to the diner?" Cochise looked at her with a smile. "That sounds great to me."
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

{5}

Postby Sappheara » 09/18/2010 12:25 AM

They both started walking slow to the diner. Donoma wasn't sure what to talk about while they head to the diner. "So... What do you like to do for fun?" There were a million things she like to do, sitting around the house wasn't one of them. She hope that her and Cochise could be friends.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

{5}

Postby Sappheara » 09/19/2010 11:29 PM

"I love to read anything from history, science, and anything that's in a book." Cochise looked down at his feet. He wasn't really sure what to do around others. They continued to walk long the grass, they were still a bit far from the diner.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

{6}

Postby Sappheara » 09/20/2010 7:26 PM

Donoma was getting hungry. "Let's hurry, I need to get some food soon." She looked to her left at Cochise. "Is there anything else you like to do beside read books?" She was never the type to pick up a book. Donoma was more of an outdoor type, hiking, rock climbing, camping, other things like that. She did not believe that she couldn't sit down for 30 minutes with her face in the book.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

{6}

Postby Sappheara » 09/21/2010 12:29 AM

The bleached tried to think of other things that he could do, but couldn't. He was unsure of what Donoma wanted him to say. "What go you do on your spare time?" Cochise looked around the park, watching as the sun slowly start to set. It was a wonderful day, he was glad that he came out. "Maybe I should try new things more often instead of sticking my nose in a book all the time." The Gyrophant looked back at the female next to him.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

{7.7}

Postby Sappheara » 09/22/2010 12:02 AM

Domona looked at Cochise for a moment before she answered him. "I'm not the type to stay in the house. I have to be outside, I like to go camping, hiking, skiing, skateboarding. Many things like that. I can never sit in my house and read a book." Cocking her head to the head; as she looked that the bleached creature. The Riopath could see that Cochise was getting more relax around her. A small smile crossed her face as she thought of the new friendship that was forming at this moment.

The large Gyrophant was curious to what Domona was thinking. Brushing that thought a side. As he looked forward, he could see the diner up a head. Cochise never ate out before, this was new to him. What do they have? Will there be anything he would? He'd was question things, no matter how small it was. "Do you eat out often?" He wasn't sure what to say, there was a long pause before Domona answered his question.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

{8.8}

Postby Sappheara » 09/26/2010 1:24 AM

As the two of them walked into the diner, Domona looked around the place. It was nice, not over crowed. "No, it's the first time in almost 8 months. How about you?" The walls were painted an off white with pictures of knock off art cover all 4 walls. The Riopath took a deep breath as she and her new friend walked by the waitress. Taking a sit in the left corner of the room, looked at Cochise and waited for him to take a sit. As the the large Gyrophant sat down, he answered Domona's question. "No, this is the first time." Domona was surprise, they both picked up the menu.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

{9.9}

Postby Sappheara » 09/26/2010 12:15 PM

They both waited for the waitress to come take there order. "Does all diners look like this one?" The bleached creature was unsure, but really didn't like this place. As the waitress came to their table. Domoma order a cheese burger with everything on and a side of french fries, while Cochise ordered a large bowl of pea soup. He wasn't going to try anything else on the menu.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Next