Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

{10.10}

Postby Sappheara » 09/26/2010 7:20 PM

As the waitress left, Cochise looked straight at Domona for a moment. "Do you have any plans after dinner?" The Riopath head shot up and looked straight into Cochise eyes. No, how about you?
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 2169
Donate

{11.11}

Postby Sappheara » 09/28/2010 12:19 AM

They looked at each other for a moment. Domona thought about for a moment before answering. "Not really, most likely I'm gonna look around the shops. How about you?" She took a bit out of her cheese burger. Cochise looked down at his bowl for a moment. "No, I'm probably go back home and read, or something" Picking up the spoon by his bowl, he took a deep breath. "How about you join me?"
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 09/28/2010 12:20 AM

They continued to eat their dinner with out talking to each other. Leaning back in his chair, Cochise looked around the diner before he started to talk. "How long have you lived in the park?"
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 09/29/2010 12:21 PM

Domona put down her cheese burger and looked a cross the room. Thinking about the Gyrophant qeustion. "I don't in or even near the park. I come out her to get away from everyone back home. do you live near the park?" Picking up cheese burger and taking a large bite, she watched her friend that sat a cross from her.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 09/29/2010 2:48 PM

Cochise thought about the question for a moment. "No, I don't live around this part neither. I don't think I would like living near so many creatures and humans. All that noise would drive me crazy." He dip his spoon in his chicken soup. Scope up a small a mount into the spoon.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/10/2010 2:22 AM

They continue to eat their dinner. Sitting in their chairs without speaking one word to each other. They both looked around the dinner to see who else was here. There were customers coming in and out of the dinner.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/10/2010 2:27 AM

Donoma and Cochise both looked at each other after they finish their lunch. Putting their spoon and napkins on the table they both got up. Cochise money out and put it on the table. "You don't have to pay for my lunch." She said in a low voice. Cochise smiled at her. 'It's fine, we're friends after all.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/10/2010 2:29 AM

They both walked out of the dinner and into the afternoon sun. "What others are there do here?" Cochise was glad that he made a new friend today. He was feeling lonely lately. "There's many fun things we can do, just name it."
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/10/2010 6:05 PM

Both of the new friends walked a long the brick path. The sun was lower than it was when they enter the diner. Humans and their creatures are all over the park, playing, talking, training, ect. You could hear song birds in their next, singing. They continue on their path as the let the quiet take over.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/10/2010 6:07 PM

They both stopped in front of the lake. Watching the boats go by, it was wonderful. A light breeze blow a cross Domona and Cochise furs. Both their tail started to move back and forth, as their ears started to twtich. I was such a wonderful day outside.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/10/2010 6:25 PM

Both Domona and Cochise sat down in the grass. Watching the boats making waves in the water. This was nice. Cochise never did anything like this before, it made him feel good. He turned his head slightly, watching what Domona was doing.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/10/2010 6:32 PM

They sat in the grass for a while, watching the boats. They were also watching the water animals play in the water, waves formed in the water, as they did so. Enjoying the day outside and with each other. This day was a beginning of a new friendship at both were happy about.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/10/2010 6:34 PM

The sound of the birds made Domona smile. She felt like she was in heaven, she know she wasn't. Still when you enjoy something like this, what wouldn't make you happy? Life was the best gift anyone can give. It really counts on who you ask, some wouldn't think so. It didn't matter, she had a new friend.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/10/2010 7:21 PM

Coshise looked around the area where they sat. There was a lot going on, there where games. He wanted to try and play one of them, but deiced not the last minute. He enjoyed the quiet of the night being surround by fun. This was new for him and he loved every minute of it. "Do you want to try and play some games, Domona? Domona looked at him for a moment. "Sure"
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Sappheara » 10/12/2010 12:25 AM

They both got up from where they sat. Domona, as well as Cochise wiped away all the extra grass and dirty from their body. They both looked around to see what they could play. Walking towards the path by the river. They walked on the path and looked around to see what they could play.
Sappheara
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext