Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

open up already {{closed}}

Postby Kianna » 02/23/2010 10:19 PM

Mikenzie, Level One -- Niko, Level One
female -- male
shy -- hyper
slightly depressed -- outgoing

She couldn't help but feel alone. Of course, the feeling of alone-ness was normal for her. It had been many months since it happened, but it still haunted the young Arkunha. Mikenzie glanced at the ground, and then up at the male by her side. He was always there for her, always willing to look after her when she was depressed. A small smile formed on the Kunha's face. Of course he'd be there now.

He didn't know what to do, how to make everything better for her. He wanted to, though. Every bone in Niko's body ached to heal the poor Kunha beside him's heart. it wasn't his fault, it wasn't any boy's fault, so he had to one to be mad at for breaking his young love's heart. Maybe love wasn't exactly the best word, but that's how he thought of it.  For months Niko had pondered over the idea of her returning his feelings. It was a slim chance, but he didn't let that get him down. All he wanted to do was find her old human, the man or woman who had owned her before Kianna. The Hydrokunha looked at her, putting his paw on top of hers.

"Everything will be alright, Kenzie." He said to her soothingly, looking into the yellow eyes on her face. "Why don't you come play with me a bit? it won't cause you any harm!" When she got up from her spot with the slightest smile on her face, Niko was happy. "C'mon!" He said, walking towards a stream at the bottom of the small hill teh pair were on. For all he knew, there was someone else here, and he knew Mikenzie wouldn't like that, but she needed to adjust to others. Her shyness was crippling. The more colorful of the pair followed him down. He was about the only one she let in, and even he didn't know too much about her.

His thoughts? She just needed to open up and let someone in. Give up on her past - there was no need for her to let it ruin her life now. Now, while she was young. While she could be enjoying life. It wasn't right for him to watch her suffer without trying to help.
M I K E N Z I E
level one point zero
So young and so naive stuck in a world no one understands you can't see the light, you cant feel the hope i let my pain run away with me i let the fear build up inside one more time this pain will come one more time and i just might die so i let the pain run free, try and make it run away another day, another hour, slowly it fades and slowly i might be able to be myself once more in the end i could laugh i could cry i just hope i'm not killed by the never ending pain i cant get out of my heart why did you leave me, let me fall apart?
Kianna
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 176
Donate

Re: open up already {{very open}}

Postby Wolfcub » 02/24/2010 7:55 PM

Image Taffy

Image Fennec

Taffy and Fennec ran across the open fields of Terrace Park. Taffy laughed. "It feels good to get away from the Falls for a while, huh, big bro?" Fennec nodded. "Yeah. I wonder if there's anyone to play with around here..." Fennec saw two Khunas near a stream. He waved a paw. "Hi there! I'm Fennec, and this is my little sister Taffy."
Leaving Evelon, probably for good.

Image Image
"You are such a soft, fawning, little housepet. You couldn't last 5 seconds on your own."
*Chases tail*
"Are you even listening? You're way too silly all the time."
*Brings a stick*
"No, I wil not play fetch with you."
*Makes huge bambi eyes*
"Oh, fine." *Throws the stick*
Wolfcub
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 419
Donate

Postby Kianna » 02/25/2010 4:24 PM

Mikenzie froze in her place when she was the two Fenlings. She was okay with just Niko, but now there were two others? She looked down at the ground, and then glanced at Niko. She backed up a few paces away from them. Today just got worse for her.

Niko glanced at Mikenzie as she looked at him. He could tell she was now uncomfortable and looked down at the ground, then at the two. "Hi, I'm Niko," he said with a smile on his face, "and this is Mikenzie, she's not very comfortable around other's though. Her backing away from you isn't cause your you, it's cause she doesn't really like others." He explained to the pair as he kept a watchful eye on Mikenzie.
M I K E N Z I E
level one point zero
So young and so naive stuck in a world no one understands you can't see the light, you cant feel the hope i let my pain run away with me i let the fear build up inside one more time this pain will come one more time and i just might die so i let the pain run free, try and make it run away another day, another hour, slowly it fades and slowly i might be able to be myself once more in the end i could laugh i could cry i just hope i'm not killed by the never ending pain i cant get out of my heart why did you leave me, let me fall apart?
Kianna
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wolfcub » 02/25/2010 4:34 PM

(They arent' Ferrikoons, they're Fenlings lol)

Taffy turned to Mikenzie. "You don't have to be scared. We don't bite." Fennec nodded. "Yeah. We wouldn't hurt anyone. Pardon me for asking, but what happened to make Mikenzie so shy?"

Image Image
"You are such a soft, fawning, little housepet. You couldn't last 5 seconds on your own."
*Chases tail*
*Brings a stick*
*Makes huge bambi eyes*
Wolfcub
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kianna » 02/25/2010 6:00 PM

((Haha, I would too lol fixed that :) ))

Mikenzie knew the the two probably didn't bite. She was quite intelligent, and she knew that much. They looked to harmless to hurt. Of course, so had her old human. She'd looked harmless, too. Kianna looked harmless, even, though Mikenzie was pretty sure Kianna wouldn't do teh same thing her old owner had.

"C'mon," Niko said to Mikenzie, wanting her to walk with him towards the pair. She took a few steps foreward, until she was at his side, and then he used his head to prod her body foreward a few more steps. "Just something that's happened to her before. She doesn't really say anything about it. Not even I know, and I'm like her closet friend." He said, looking at her, and then Fennec.
M I K E N Z I E
level one point zero
Kianna
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wolfcub » 02/26/2010 4:24 PM

"Oh ok," said Fennec. "I won't pry. Say, do you wanna play something." Taffy nodded. "Yeah! That would turn Mikenzie's frown updies down." Fennec looked at the Khunas. "So what do you want to play? "

Image Image
*Chases tail*
*Brings a stick*
*Makes huge bambi eyes*
Wolfcub
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kianna » 02/27/2010 11:35 AM

Of course Niko wanted to play. He nodded at the pair, and glanced at Mikenzie. "C'mon, Mikenzie. You're gonna play too." He said to her, "its a good idea, you know." She wasn't quite sure, but with Niko's words in her head she stepped foreward reluctantly and nodded. "I'll play" she said softly to the two Fenlings and her friend.
M I K E N Z I E
level one point zero
Kianna
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wolfcub » 02/27/2010 7:53 PM

Fennec wagged his tails. "Great! So what do you want to play? We could do tag, hide-and-seek, or capture the flag since there's 4 of us." Taffy nodded. "This is gonna be fun."

Image Image
*Chases tail*
*Brings a stick*
*Makes huge bambi eyes*
Wolfcub
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kianna » 02/27/2010 8:34 PM

Niko glanced at Mikenzie, then at Fennec and Taffy. He then glanced at Mikenzie again. "Tag!You're it!" He said to her, bumping her side with his head and falling back a few steps. He hoped Mikenzie wouldn't mind and waited for her to do something. Mikenzie looked at Niko, and then at Taffy. She glanced back at Niko, and then ran towards Taffy attempting to hit the Fenling with her front paw.

M I K E N Z I E
level one point zero
Kianna
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wolfcub » 03/01/2010 7:42 PM

Taffy jumped away as the Khunas paw landed inches from her nose. She turned and ran, and Fennec ran too. Taffy jumped on a rock. "Can't get me!" she taunted. Fennec dashed pass the rock, keeping a close eye on Mikenzie's position.

Image Image
*Chases tail*
*Brings a stick*
*Makes huge bambi eyes*
Wolfcub
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kianna » 03/02/2010 7:28 PM

Mikenzie watched Taffy as she bolted away from her, and then as Fennec did the same. She then looked at Niko for a second, and lept at him. He jumped out of her way with a smile, and then backed away. "You can't catch me!" He said to her, liking how she was actively playing with him and the Fenlings. Mikenzie lept at Niko again and hit him with her paw. Niko was a little faster then Mikenzie, and tryed to tag Fennec.
M I K E N Z I E
level one point zero
Kianna
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wolfcub » 03/03/2010 4:18 PM

Fennec zoomed away. He zigged and zagged, but he was slightly slower than Niko. Slowly, Niko got closer. Oh well, thought Fennec. Being it is almost as fun as being not it.

Image Image
*Chases tail*
*Brings a stick*
*Makes huge bambi eyes*
Wolfcub
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kianna » 03/05/2010 5:09 PM

Niko followed Fennec closely, getting slightly closer with each step. He lashed a front paw out at Fennec, attempting to tag the Fenling. Mikenzie watched Niko as he did this, making sure he didnt decide to go after her.

M I K E N Z I E
level one point zero
Kianna
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wolfcub » 03/06/2010 9:39 AM

"I'm it!" shouted Fennec. He turned and dashed towards Mikenzie. This should be easy, he thought.

Image Image
*Chases tail*
*Brings a stick*
*Makes huge bambi eyes*
Wolfcub
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kianna » 03/06/2010 12:01 PM

Mikenzie watched as Niko tagged Fennec, and then ran immediatly towards Niko as Fennec ran after her. He's not going to hurt you. He's just playing, she thoought, meeting Niko halfway between their original spots and using him as a sort of shield. He looked at her and smiled. At least she was playing.
M I K E N Z I E
level one point zero
Kianna
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Next