Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: open up already {{closed}}

Postby Mousen » 03/19/2010 7:01 PM

"Hm?" Asked Chance suprised. He had been wrapped up in his tiny bubble of despair for his brother he hadn't noticed the fenlings? "Oh. What? Oh. yes. Its allright, the little tigers got a temper on him aint he?" He said faking relaxation. Chance placed a tuppawear tub containing a small rare steak."Please eat something Sensu." He asked.
"If I eat anything now I will be sick." He said tonelessly.
"Have a drink of water then please." Chance begged his brothe looked half dead, it was the look in his hollow eyes that scared him the most.
He took a sip of water  out of another tuppawear container before relizing how, starving he was he had lapped the whole thing before he knew it. His brother pshed the steak towards him with he gatefully accepted. His brother took out an egg wrapped in bubble wrap and lapped that up, he gestured to a tuppawear container in which was a variation of samwiches for Sensu friends to have.

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Wolfcub » 03/20/2010 10:14 AM

Fennec trotted over to the sandwiches and picked one out. Between bites, he said "For an annoying brother, you're pretty cool, Chance." Taffy nodded and took a sandwich. "Thanks for the food." She turned to Sensu. "I thought you said he was mean. He seems ok."
Leaving Evelon, probably for good.

Image Image
"You are such a soft, fawning, little housepet. You couldn't last 5 seconds on your own."
*Chases tail*
"Are you even listening? You're way too silly all the time."
*Brings a stick*
"No, I wil not play fetch with you."
*Makes huge bambi eyes*
"Oh, fine." *Throws the stick*
Wolfcub
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 419
Donate

Postby Mousen » 03/20/2010 12:32 PM

"He is nice because he is in shock, he seriously thought he was going to have to plan my funeral." he said a tint bit of colour in his voice.
Change smiled a bit sheepishly. "Well you know..."Chance began to say.
"It doesn't help that you upset Juleit all the time." Sensu said.
"You mean You... Oh. I see now." Said Chance "I have been a pig towards you lately." He finished.
Sensu grinned to himself, Today was turning out better than he thought.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Wolfcub » 03/21/2010 9:04 AM

Fennec looked at Chance. "Your brother told us that he was originally a Glacial. Were you changed into a Chaos or were you born as one? And why does he say you hate him?"

Image Image
"You are such a soft, fawning, little housepet. You couldn't last 5 seconds on your own."
*Chases tail*
*Brings a stick*
*Makes huge bambi eyes*
Wolfcub
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 03/21/2010 4:39 PM

"Born, they were only intrested in creating the more obscure colourings. And you said that you though I hated you?" He asked sensu shocked.
"Well I thought you did."
"I never hated you somethimes I was worried, or shocked or even scared by you, But I never hated you."
"Oh."

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wolfcub » 03/21/2010 7:33 PM

"Awkward..." said Taffy. "I guess Sensu just assumed you dislike him."

Image Image
*Chases tail*
*Brings a stick*
*Makes huge bambi eyes*
Wolfcub
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kianna » 03/22/2010 7:21 PM

((sorry for dieing again :/ school and other real life stuff got in my way. And this post is a piece of crap so sorry :( ))

Mikenzie and Niko had taken their place near the others, listening to the conversation. Mikenzie wasn't interested in talking, though she wasn't upset anymore. Niko was just sitting with her. It was an interesting conversation to him.
M I K E N Z I E
level one point zero
So young and so naive stuck in a world no one understands you can't see the light, you cant feel the hope i let my pain run away with me i let the fear build up inside one more time this pain will come one more time and i just might die so i let the pain run free, try and make it run away another day, another hour, slowly it fades and slowly i might be able to be myself once more in the end i could laugh i could cry i just hope i'm not killed by the never ending pain i cant get out of my heart why did you leave me, let me fall apart?
Kianna
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 176
Donate

Postby Mousen » 03/23/2010 5:17 AM

(its ok.)
Chance for once remained silent, and Sensu as usual also remained silent. Chance was thinking to give up on the whole flirt-with-Juliet-so-Sensu-gets-mad-and-finnaly-shows-some-emotion-plan. And Sensu was thinking about how much trouble he had caused, so he was now feeing guilty.
(Writersblock.)

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wolfcub » 03/23/2010 5:55 PM

(Sorry for going so long without you, Kianna.)
Taffy cleared her throat. "Well. I guess you guys aren't enemies after all." Fennec looked at Mikenzie. "You seemed to have cheered up a little. What do you say we all play something? Any ideas?"

Image Image
*Chases tail*
*Brings a stick*
*Makes huge bambi eyes*
Wolfcub
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 03/23/2010 6:39 PM

(Yea, sorry.^^)
"Hide and seek?" Asked Chance, amused.
"Hide and seek tig?" Sugested his brother.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wolfcub » 03/24/2010 3:37 PM

Fennec nodded. "Hide-and-seek tag sounds good. Who wants to be it?" Taffy jumped to her feet, ready to run.

Image Image
*Chases tail*
*Brings a stick*
*Makes huge bambi eyes*
Wolfcub
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Kianna » 03/31/2010 9:22 PM

((Sorry for keeping leaving. If I vanish, go on without me for a bit. I'll find my way back in.))

"I'll be it!" Niko said, glancing at Mikenzie. "And you next!" He said to her, smiling. He was planning on going after Mikenzie, though anyone else was fair game as well.

Mikenzie looked at him. "Oh no I'm not!" She said to him, running off a bit. He wasn't going to be getting her any time soon if she had any choice in the matter.
M I K E N Z I E
level one point zero
So young and so naive stuck in a world no one understands you can't see the light, you cant feel the hope i let my pain run away with me i let the fear build up inside one more time this pain will come one more time and i just might die so i let the pain run free, try and make it run away another day, another hour, slowly it fades and slowly i might be able to be myself once more in the end i could laugh i could cry i just hope i'm not killed by the never ending pain i cant get out of my heart why did you leave me, let me fall apart?
Kianna
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 176
Donate

Postby Mousen » 04/01/2010 7:21 AM

Sensu leapt hiding in a bush, while Chance, tried his hand/paw/hoof at climimg up a tree, he jumped and wedged himself in one of the lower branches. "Oh great. I'm stuck." He muttered.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wolfcub » 04/01/2010 5:10 PM

Taffy and Fennec dashed around Niko in circles, trying to confuse him. "Can't catch me!" taunted Taffy. Fennec noticed Chance stuck in a tree and went to pull him out. He grabbed Chance's tail in his mouth and started pulling. "Jeeze, you're heavy! What did you have for breakfast today, ROCKS?" Fennec planted his feet firmly on the ground and kept pulling.

Image Image
*Chases tail*
*Brings a stick*
*Makes huge bambi eyes*
Wolfcub
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 04/02/2010 9:21 AM

"Very funny." Snorted Chance before he fell out of the tree, and very nearly squashed fennec. A snort of laughter from a bush indicated Sensu's hiding spot. "Its ok, my head broke the fall." Joked Chance.
"Shame, if you had had more brains the impact may have had less affect on your face." He pretendied to shudder. "My mistake, its normally like that."
"Hey!"
Sensu grinned micheivously, as Chance play-pounce on him, they rolled over on the ground for a second before jumping up ready to run.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext