Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: open up already {{closed}}

Postby Kianna » 04/04/2010 10:16 AM

Mikenzie ran off towards a tree. She was a much better climber then Niko, and even though it was just small she had a feeling she'd be safe in it's lower branches. He wasn't going to catch her there!

Niko watched Fennec and Taffy run around him, confused. he thought it was supposed to be hide and seek tag, not just tag.
M I K E N Z I E
level one point zero
So young and so naive stuck in a world no one understands you can't see the light, you cant feel the hope i let my pain run away with me i let the fear build up inside one more time this pain will come one more time and i just might die so i let the pain run free, try and make it run away another day, another hour, slowly it fades and slowly i might be able to be myself once more in the end i could laugh i could cry i just hope i'm not killed by the never ending pain i cant get out of my heart why did you leave me, let me fall apart?
Kianna
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 176
Donate

Postby Wolfcub » 04/04/2010 1:30 PM

(Oops I forgot this was hide and seek tag, sorry!  :shy: )
Fennec pulled himself out from under Chance, while Taffy laughed crazily. She dashed into a bush and crouched there. Fennec ran up a tree and perched on a branch. He sat down and watched Mikenzie climb into another tree. This game was really helping her to open up a little.
Leaving Evelon, probably for good.

Image Image
"You are such a soft, fawning, little housepet. You couldn't last 5 seconds on your own."
*Chases tail*
"Are you even listening? You're way too silly all the time."
*Brings a stick*
"No, I wil not play fetch with you."
*Makes huge bambi eyes*
"Oh, fine." *Throws the stick*
Wolfcub
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 419
Donate

Postby Kianna » 04/04/2010 4:54 PM

Niko knew Mikenzie had gone in the direction he wasn't facing, so he immediately turned around. He had no idea where any of them had gone, except that they were behind him. He looked around, hoping to find Mikenzie. he walked around hoping to find her, or even someone else.

Mikenzie stayed in her spot in the tree. He'd never get her there! Well, if he tried hard enough he would be able to climb his way up, but she doubted he would do that.
M I K E N Z I E
level one point zero
So young and so naive stuck in a world no one understands you can't see the light, you cant feel the hope i let my pain run away with me i let the fear build up inside one more time this pain will come one more time and i just might die so i let the pain run free, try and make it run away another day, another hour, slowly it fades and slowly i might be able to be myself once more in the end i could laugh i could cry i just hope i'm not killed by the never ending pain i cant get out of my heart why did you leave me, let me fall apart?
Kianna
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 176
Donate

Postby Wolfcub » 04/05/2010 6:44 PM

Fennec giggled in his tree. That Khuna would never find him. He put a paw on a small branch and shuffled out a little further. Suddenly, the branch cracked loudly and fell to the ground. Fennec groaned. Taffy almost had to cover her mouth to not laugh. Fennec was toast.

Image Image
"You are such a soft, fawning, little housepet. You couldn't last 5 seconds on your own."
*Chases tail*
*Brings a stick*
*Makes huge bambi eyes*
Wolfcub
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 04/06/2010 6:23 PM

Sensu who was leggy and very slim had wedged himself in and unused picnick basket. Chance on the other hand, who was more muscular hid behind a large tree bu had covered himfelf in the half rotted bark that the put down to stop the areas around trees and such getting too muddy or drying out. Sensu had to stiffle a laugh as fennec showed himself.

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Wolfcub » 04/14/2010 9:23 PM

(Sorry I havent posted in a while)
Taffy shifted inside her bush and waited for Mikenzie to catch Fennec. Meanwhile, Fennec had jumped out of the tree and was looking for another hiding place. He saw a fallen log and ran inside. He covered himself with dirt to disguise his brightly colored pelt.

Image Image
*Chases tail*
*Brings a stick*
*Makes huge bambi eyes*
Wolfcub
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 04/15/2010 8:42 AM

Chance wriggled the bark was itching him. he riggled some more truing to itch his back. A small siper padded down on to his nose, Chance sceamed, a high octave scream. and ran up shaking his fur. "Get it off! Heeelp! Get it off! geet iiit Off!Its gonna eat me!" He yelled. Sensu stiffled a laugh, but then a small gigle slipped out, and he howl with laughter, still in the picnick basket, suddenly the basket tipped over, and he still continued laughing. "I'm hmma stuck!" he siad unable to controll himself.
"Oh get over it that spider would had of had my head off!" Said Chance hotly.
"Gett it ooof!! Heelp!" Sensu mocked his brother, still laughing. "I still can't get out this basket you know." He chuckled.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Wolfcub » 04/15/2010 8:36 PM

Taffy watched Chance in disbelief. For a Chaos Albie, he was a huge Roosken. Fennec was gasping with laughter, completely giving away his hiding place.

Image Image
*Chases tail*
*Brings a stick*
*Makes huge bambi eyes*
Wolfcub
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 04/16/2010 6:56 AM

"I just dont like spiders." Chance said frowning. "And that one was huge."
"Get me out!" Yelled Sensu through his laughter Im stuck, he wiggled, managing to get up the picnick basket stuck on himself, his legs were out but every thing else was stuck in the picnick basket he ran around like a head less roosken for a moment before running headlong into a tree, he tumbled backwards, the basket lading right way up, sensu landed wrong way up,  his legs up in the air.
Chance sighed and grabbed hold of the picnick basket and atempted to pull Sensu out, It wasnt working, He tried again tugging harder suddenly the basket and sensu sprang out of chances grip staright into a tree, where upon crashing into it it broke, sensu landing in a boney double jointed heap on the floor.
"Ow." He muttered
"I'll say." Chance said helping his brother up.
"It was sorta funny though." Chance added.
"Yeah." Sensu agreed, laughing slightly.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wolfcub » 04/16/2010 7:49 PM

(lets play something else until
Taffy and Fennec ran up. "You ok, Sensu?" asked Taffy. Fennec fluffed out his fur to dispel the dirt and said, "Let's play something else until Niko and Mikenzie get back."

Image Image
*Chases tail*
*Brings a stick*
*Makes huge bambi eyes*
Wolfcub
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 04/17/2010 5:30 PM

"Yeah I'm fine." He answered, shakkign himself slightly a few clicks could be heard but, that was normal for Sensu.
"What do you want to do?" Asked Sensu turning Chance.
"I dont know, what do you want to do?" Asked Chance turning to Sensu.
Sendu rolled his eyes. "Taffy, Fennec, Ideas?"

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wolfcub » 04/21/2010 5:39 PM

Taffy noticed two hills nearby, and a boulder with multicolored flowers near it. "I have an idea," she said. "we'll play King Of The Hill!" She took two flowers in her mouth, a blue one with orange-tipped petals, and a red one with a yellow stem. She dropped one flower on one hill and put the other flower on the other hill. She sat on the hill where the blue and orange flower was. "It'll be Fenlings Vs. Albies!" Fennec wooped and ran to sit next to Taffy. "First one to get the other person's flower wins! Get up to your hill!" He pointed to the hill with the red and yellow flower.

Image Image
*Chases tail*
*Brings a stick*
*Makes huge bambi eyes*
Wolfcub
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 04/23/2010 5:07 AM

"Flowers?!" Coghed Chance looking indignant.
"Just shut ye wee yappin ye wee snappin' turtle." Said Sensu in a scottish accent, as he ran toward the hill.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Wolfcub » 04/24/2010 7:36 PM

Fennec hopped around, planning his route to steal the Albie's flower. Taffy whispered in his ear, "I'll act like I'm going to get it, and when they chase me, you grab it." Fennec nodded.

Image Image
*Chases tail*
*Brings a stick*
*Makes huge bambi eyes*
Wolfcub
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 04/28/2010 4:55 AM

"Right, one of us guards the hill. Me. Then you go and try ang get the flower." Sensu said.
"Me?"
"Yes you. Remember when we were little, and in here, and we were playing leapfrog."
"Yes... Oh! I get it!" Chance replied.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext