Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Another Visit! (Open, Mr. Wilson Hunt)

Postby Inariki » 04/17/2010 3:41 PM

Nakato came back yet again, with the same pets that came.

Odyn was wandering around, looking for some new pets to eat. He flew around and caught himself in a tree, entangling himself in the small, wooden branches. He managed to let out a small groan as he cracked some of the branches that fell on the ground. He let himself lean over and fall down, spreading his wings for a small, nice landing. "Ah, it's been quite a while since we've visited, haven't we?" The small, Glacier Batti called out. He now flew on the little girl's shoulder only to relax and lean against Nakato's face. The girl's light-blue eyes shifted toward her best friend. "Yeah, it's been a while," She replied. She looked restlessly around to find a small bench, and she found one, that was not taken. "Come on, Skye! Let's sit here! Besides, the temperatures are a litter bit cooler than before." Nakato declared, motioning her Dreamsnare Yonyuu to come. She ran to the bench before anyone else could take it and sat on the bench, crossing her legs. Odyn let out a small sigh as then flew down to rest beside her small, light hand.

Skye looked at Nakato as she called his name. He hurried toward her and then lied down on the grass beside her. He let himself bask in the sun, while his strange markings gave a little neon-like glow. He wasn't really used to every human's reaction so far, but this was just fine for his taste. After hearing Odyn's little comment, he gave a small nod and rested his head on his paws. He flapped his wings a little to get rid of some dirt. "Yes, it's pretty nice outside. I wonder if I could still meet other people." The Dreamsnare Yonyuu murmured, slightly shaking his head. After all, he felt like seeing other humans and their reactions, too.

"What, you feel lonely or something?" Odyn questioned, raising an eyebrow. Nakato only looked at them, listening to their conversation, sometimes glancing away. "No, not really. It's just that it's really interesting to meet new people, that's all." Skye answered silently, looking away. Odyn sighed. "You're always like that. But I can't blame you, right? You have me and Nakato, remember?" Odyn said, giving a grin. Skye looked at him and let out a warm smile. "...Yeah. I know. And maybe you're right. I still have you and her." Nakato also smiled at the fact that Odyn was really a good friend to him. "Sure, you still have us, but I agree. It's nice meeting new people sometimes." Nakato assured, looking off into the distance. All of a sudden, her belly loud out a small growl. She sighed and dug into her pocket, getting out two small caramell candies wrapped in golden-colored plastic. "Want one? You guys can share half and half." Nakato acquired. Odyn nodded and so did Skye.

She popped one in her mouth and threw one at Odyn. The small Glacier Batti barely caught it, almost making slip out of his claws. Odyn broke it in two, flying to the Dreamsnare Yonyuu and giving the other half to him. Skye took it and threw it in his mouth, and Odyn did the same. Skye only crunched it twice and swallowed it, and Nakato made small crunching sounds with her teeth until she decided to swallow it, as well. Odyn sucked it, however, making no sound. The Glacial Batti loved the sweet taste of caramel and decided to savor it.

(1/5 and OOC: Sorry if my post is bad.)
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 70
Donate

Re: Another Visit! [open]

Postby Inariki » 04/18/2010 8:07 PM

As soon as the Glacial Batti completely finished the rest of the candy, he stood up. He started doing some warm-ups and exercises like turning your hips and tiny push-ups (which he only did two). Nakato watched him do so and then resisted the urge to giggle. It's been a while since she's seen any tiny creature do this so. Skye also watched, with his tail swishing. Everybody made a sigh of boredom in unison and looked around them. Everybody saw people with friends and sometimes by themselves. "Geez, I really wish there's someone who could come, or at least approach." The girl complained, putting her arms behind her back. The Glacial Batti did the same, and Skye climbed up the bench, taking up the rest of the space that was left on the seat. "Well, at least we can play some game to, maybe, let time fly by, right?" Skye suggested. Odyn shook his head. "We don't have that much stuff. We can't even play tick-tack-toe." He responded, following with a sigh.

The Dreamsnare Yonyuu tilted his head. "Are you sure?" He asked. Nakato then started to sit down on the ground. She grabbed a stick and drew small, crossed lines. "We can play tick-tack-toe." She murmured. Odyn flew down an Skye only looked. "Can I go first?" Odyn requested, and Nakato smiled and nodded. Soon enough, they were doodling on the ground near the bench. They yelled if they won and they groaned when they lost, and soon, the ground surrounding the bench was covered in finished tick-tack-toe games. Skye sometimes participated too, having a little fun. Everybody got up and stared down in awe. "Uh, well, there's no space right now..." Odyn muttered. Nakato and Skye gave a disappointed look. Everybody sat on the bench again in boredom, glancing at the people around them.

(2/5)
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Inariki » 04/20/2010 6:36 PM

They sat there, just gazing at nothing too special. Odyn abruptly bit Nakato's finger, making the girl flinch. He stopped there for a moment and then removed his blood-encrusted fangs from her tender skin. "O-Odyn, don't do that when I don't know. I-it really scares me." Nakato said, wiping the blood on her finger on her shorts. The little girl didn't look hurt but actually looked surprised (because of the fact that she's already used to him biting her). "S-sorry Nak, but it tasted very good." Odyn apologized, licking his lips. He only tried not to do it again when Skye smacked him with his tail. "Odyn, how could you? I know you like blood, but seriously, just try not to suck blood now. It might scare some people." The Dreamsnare Yonyuu scolded hardly, giving him a death glare. Odyn only froze and took a step back. "I said I was sorry! But... I was bored..." He whimpered, looking down. Skye softened his expression but still had a firm look on his face and sighed. Nakato just petted Odyn on the head with her hand that he didn't bite and chuckled. "It's okay, just don't do it again. If I were you, I'd bite a finger, too. And Skye, thanks for scolding him, I appreciate it." The girl spoke as she endured the pain of her bleeding finger.

Skye nodded and smiled and Odyn did the same, but with a "Hm" coming from his throat. Nakato then covered her finger. Noticing this, The Glacial Batti walked up to her and licked the remaining blood away. Skye, too, looked at her, but only did nothing. Nakato just grabbed a leaf that was blown to the bench and wrapped it around her finger, hoping that this could do for now. She shook her head, telling herself, Just endure it, like before. Just do it. You endured the last couple times, just endure it.

(3/5)
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/09/2010 9:55 AM

Felix
"Oh, dammit Felix. You've gone and blown it this time." The scraggley looking palowokee muttered, walking down trodden through the bright sunshine of the park, weighed down by several boxes and cases. He had actully been chucked out of the house. It was all Chance's fault. It wasn't his own fault. He just snapped. Ahwell at least he had chance to sink his teeth into the offending git. Though in hiendsight it would have been better to keep his temper. Sighing to himself, he morphed into his human form. Tall, lanky. Maybe around 16. Thin to extreme, huge amounts af scars pitted his arm, his grey short sleeved tee couldn't hide thoose today. On his wrist was a small interling tatoo, deep scars, sat by the tattoo just missing vital viens. He smiled darkly to himself, thinking of the memories that drove him to do such a thing. Felix moved along the park benches, sticking to the more shaded areas.

Sighing to himself, Felix sat down under the shade of an impressive tree, its leaves face creating green dappled light, that shimmered down to the grass Felix was sat on. He swung off his belongings, there wasn't much. Just his violin, guitar head phones and several books he wrote songs in. Felix un buckled the old guitar case, and took out his old, many time repaired guitar, the make of it had long worn off the top, and the varnish had many scratched on it. But to Felix it was his pride and joy. He moved his fingers lightly over the strings, his fingers imeaditly playing something in a sorrowfull minor chord.
[/color]

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Re: Another Visit! (Open, Mr. Wilson Hunt)

Postby Inariki » 05/09/2010 10:17 AM

Odyn's ears flicked up. "I hear something." He muttered, flying to where the sound was coming from. Nakato tilted her head in confusion and looked at Skye. Skye looked at her as well and did the same. "Well, if this saves us from boredom, I guess I'll come," Nakato declared. Skye got up and followed along. Odyn only led them near a tree with what it seemed to be a Palowockee. Nakato saw the guitar on his hands and when he strung it, she tilted her head yet again. Odyn now perched on her shoulder, nudging her neck with his tiny elbow. "Come on Nakato, you should talk to him. He's singing as well," Odyn urged. Skye shook his head. "Odyn, stop being so nosy. That person might be busy." He scorned, but Odyn ignored him. "Come on," He continued on, now nudging her faster. Nakato glared at him. "Are you kidding? He might think I'm some annoying little girl." She seethed. "And look, he's carrying all of that stuff." The girl pointed out. Odyn looked at him carefully and sighed. "Fine, don't talk to him. His song that he's singing probably explains his troubles anyways." The Glacial Batti said.

"Wait, that guy's singing something?" The kid asked. Skye silently listened and tried to hear. "Yep, I could most definitely hear it all right," The Batti responded, nodding his head. Nakato took a good look at the stranger and kept silent, trying to listen, too. Odyn's right; it sounds like he's troubled. The girl thought. She tried to take a step closer but only smashed a pile of twigs. They made a loud snapping sound, and the girl quickly looked down. Oh crap, She screamed in her head. Skye looked down too, and Odyn now looked very guilty. So was Nakato, who still had her head down.
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/09/2010 10:34 AM

Felix broke of suddenly blushing a deep crimson, he couldn't belive he had started singing, sure he has busked often, sitting by railways and such, playing his violin or guitar. Atleast he was in tune, Felix's voice had a nice warm touch to it, when it wasn't plaughued by sorrow or bitterness. He looked up to see the girl. "Errr... Hi?" He said standing up, the girl seemed to be around Mouse's age maybe a tad younger. Felix opened his moth to say something then closed it, unsure of what to say. He had never been a talker. "Did I disturb you?" He asked at last.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Inariki » 05/09/2010 10:51 AM

The girl looked at the man who was standing right in front of her. Odyn's ears went down and Skye started to observe him quietly. Nakato smiled a nervous one, and she tried to look as calm as possible. "Nope, not at all," She saw that he was blushing, so she understood. Odyn saw that too and tried to do the same thing. "You see, I started hearing this great song, and I took Nakato here-" He paused, looking at Skye. He only just stood there, but Odyn knew what his eyes are saying: Now look what problem we're in. Odyn turned back to the man and smiled. "And well, that's it." Odyn explained nervously. Nakato's eyes shifted down to the tiny animal on her shoulder, and she read his eyes. She knew what he was thinking. Odyn probably felt even more guilty. The little girl looked around to see if anyone was watching them but took notice of his guitar and gazed at it. "You play guitar?" She murmured. "I barely get to see anyone play guitar." She now looked at the man's face and started to study it carefully. Odyn's eyes suddenly closed as he sneezed a little, making a tiny squeak-like sound.  

(OOC: Whoops, I forgot about the counter. 5/5. Whoo! Level up!)
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/09/2010 3:35 PM

"Yeah, I'm a palowockee in quad form. Music comes naturally." He explained. "Whats the matter?" He asked the little batti it seemed to be slightly nervous. That confused him, Felix wasn't that scary in his human form was he? He smiled slighty. He was usually the one looking all guitly and nervous. At least his child hood stuuter had gone. Smiling wrly he stood up to his full 5ft.10" It was quite tall, but there was many taller, but from around 5ft3" as Mouse normally pointed out to him, he did look rarther intidating, so he morphed back into palowockee form. "I'm Felix." He said grinning,offering out a large paw. "I prefer this form."  He added, in truth he did it was easier to hide your emotions through fur.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Inariki » 05/09/2010 3:57 PM

The Batti noticed Felix watching him. He smiled and laughed. Skye tilted his head and Nakato blinked when Felix said 'Palowockee Form'. "You're a Palowockee?" She now wondered. The girl hasn't seen anyone who was a Palowockee with... A quad form. At least, she's never heard of any. She turned her head to Odyn, who still was smiling. "Felix, meet Odyn. Odyn, meet Felix." Nakato said as she turned back to him. "...Yeah, my name's Odyn. This girl here is Nakato; she won't bite. Don't think of her as a stupid little girl; she knows how to behave." The Glacial Batti echoed, almost sounding like a father. Skye walked forward and greeted with a bow. "I'm Skye." He mumbled. His marks glowed a bright neon green while he looked up, smiling.
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/10/2010 4:42 AM

"Yeah, quite alot of animals around Evelon change forms. Most khunas for in stance keep their tails when they change. Nice to meet you Skye, Odyn, Nakato." .He added bowing his masked palowockee head to each of them in turn. "I wont thing of Nakato as a stupid little girl. No ofcourse I won't. How old are you? Like around thirteen-fourteen? I'm only 16 I just sort of look older.  Oh and my landlady, she is actully only your age, she gets away with owning her own house because technically, one of her pets is a assigned guardian. Well to tell the truth, she packs a punch, she managed to throw me out the house before I even blinked." He shook his head at the absurdity of his landlady. Felix laughed nervously, crouds, or even crouds of three wern't his fort'e.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Inariki » 05/11/2010 10:24 PM

Nakato flinched at the mentioning of his landlady. It would have been hard for a job like that at such a young age. "I see. Well," She continued on. "I was wondering if we could be friends. After all, you are quite interesting." The girl commented. The Glacial Batti nodded, now grinning with his white fangs. The Dreamsnare Yonyuu tried to read his eyes to see if there was some naughty things going on. After all, Skye didn't trust people that much at first until he was really used to them. He stood motionless, almost like a statue. He didn't even try to swat a tiny fly that was buzzing near him. "Hey, could I possibly change into a Quad!? It'd be so wonderful!" Odyn yelled enthusiastically, jumping up and down, causing Nakato to shake a little. "I'd doubt it. You'd be a little tiny; no offense." The Dreamsnare Yonyuu hinted, only moving his mouth. The Batti shot a glare at him and whirled around. "...Anyway, don't mind him. Would I have a Quad form? Would I? Huh? Huh?" He chattered. Nakato shrugged and lifted her shoulders at Felix. It was hard to tell if Skye was still looking at Felix because he had no pupils, but Skye was now looking at the Batti who was making faces at him.

"I've heard that some creatures could possibly turn into human," Skye said, sharing some of his intelligence. The Glacial Batti now stopped and stood still, his ears now very perked up. Skye put on a tiny smirk across his face and now stared at Nakato, waiting for a new conversation or a continuation of it. The tiny girl's eyes flickered at something; but then it stopped. The Batti sighed as he turned around and started to look at Felix again. "Ooh, it'd be so wonderful if I had a human form... Maybe Nakato and I would be married to each other..." Odyn swooned. Nakato glared at him and flicked his arm. Skye made a deep, growling voice and lifted his tail up at the Batti. "Guys, guys, I was just joking! It's not like it would happen anyways," Odyn whimpered, rubbing his arm that his owner flicked. "I'm too young to be thinking about that right now. I think it would be slightly immature to already have a date," Nakato voiced, rubbing her forehead with her hand. Skye nodded in agreement.

(OOC: Sorry I didn't reply so early! My dad's coming back so I'll be restricted from the computer at times.. ;;
2/5)
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/12/2010 1:26 PM

Felix chuckled. "Quad is animal four legs and human is well human." He closed his eyes and morphed, his mop of sark hair always seemingly in his deep brown eyes.He rubbed his wrists nervously before picking up his things, a guitar case, a violin case and a worn faded, now khaki backpack, many charms and bells hung of its patched and frayed self, carefully woven brightly coloured tassles hung of the zips.  "Are you her keeper?" He asked the yonyuu, again chuckling slighty, his voice had a slight earthy tone, you could still, if somewhat vaguely hear the animal in it.  
(Sorry for the short post I have a friend sleeping over so my replies might be a tad slow today and tomorro)

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Inariki » 05/12/2010 7:53 PM

Nakato jumped in surprise when Felix transformed into something else. The Batti's hair stuck up, almost as if it were a cat. Skye just stood there, observing Felix even more. He squinted his eyes; which made him look like he was glaring. "Holy Crud! You actually changed! That's so cool!" Nakato exclaimed. She kneeled down at Felix and tilted her head. Skye was still doing his staring like usual. His pupil-less eyes flashed for a moment and then he flapped his wings for a moment. Odyn stretched his skinny arms, revealing his wings. "Aah, it's so nice. We're looking for somebody right now." The Batti murmured. "We're looking for someone... Uh... What's his name?" Nakato looked at him in confusion. "Isn't it someone called 'Mr. Wilson' or something like that?" She detailed, playing with her fingers. Skye said nothing, but only sighed in the middle of their conversation.

"Oh yeah, Nakato's both of our keepers. In fact, she kinda does own more creatures, and it's a tough job." Odyn babbled. "Yeah, Odyn, especially when I have to clean your dropping-filled toilet-box-thing." The girl seethed. Odyn laughed. "How did you clean it anyways? I've always wondered that." Nakato looked away. "...I throw it out. I recycle boxes." She admitted. Nakato waited for Odyn to yell at her only to get a small pat in the back. "I'm very proud of you. You recycle!" The Batti proclaimed. Skye still said no word, continuing on his glare-like observation with Felix. To him he was really something unique.

(OOC: Okay. ^^
3/5)
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/13/2010 3:28 PM

OOC: Replies will be be back to normal now.)
" A Mr wilson." Felix pondered aloud. "Say would you mind if I tagged along? Mouse might let me back in the house if I got her something nice." He subconciously rubbed the back of his head, where Mouse had attempted to drag him down stairs by a fist full of his hair. When she was angry there was really no reasoning with her. He avoided Skyes eyes, his past was troubling enough with out a dreamsnare looking through it. Shuddering inwardly, he turned to Odyn. "You know, you really remind me of a friend of mine, his name Scatcathum, or Scatty for short." He twisted his hands nervously, the lines of scars visible in the semi shade.

(Sorry for the short post I think my brains about to explode. *Kaput* >-<)

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Inariki » 05/13/2010 6:55 PM

"Uh-huh." Nakato said, nodding. The Dreamsnare Yonyuu' blinked for a second. He could already tell that Felix didn't want him to stare, so he decided to drop in the conversation. "Of course you can come along Felix. Nakato appreciates the help anyways." He replied to his question, shaking his head a little. Odyn cocked his head for a moment after hearing Felix's comment, accidentally making a cracking sound. "Ah, I see. I do remember another person telling me that I reminded the person of the person's friend, too," Odyn recalled, looking back. Nakato put a finger on his head and rubbed against it, causing Odyn to make a slight screech of happiness. The Batti flapped his wings a bit after he was done and ruffled his fur with his finger. His blue eyes drifted towards his owner, who was looking around. "Aw, I don't see Mr. Wilson anywhere. He is some tricky person." The girl sighed and looked around, taking her eyes off of Felix. Odyn looked the other way, and Skye just closed his eyes.

(OOC: Don't overwork yourself. And don't worry, I'm running out of ideas too. ;;
4/5)
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next