Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Another Visit! (Open, Mr. Wilson Hunt)

Postby Mousen » 05/13/2010 7:07 PM

(I have a few ideas, perhaps Nakato should notice Felix's scars.)
"Thanks I appreicate it. I just hope we can manage finding one of thoose little birds by nightfall, other wise I'll be sleeping on a park bench." He chuckled, keeping his tone light. Park benches wern't the worst place to sleep but there was more desirable places, such as the cottages shed or his own tiny attic room. "If I were a Mr. Wilson where would I hide..." He pondered. "You know If I were a Mr. Wilson I'd hide in a shoe shop. But I don't think thats helpful." Felix threw a grateful glance at Skye, thankful his blank staring had stopped. "So which way? This park is huge." He looked around at the expanse of green before them, tha teeny bird could be anywhere.

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Inariki » 05/13/2010 7:28 PM

(OOC: Hmm, maybe that could work.)

Nakato's eyes became fixed on Felix again, but this time it wasn't only fixed on his face; but on his scars. "Did anything happen to you?" The girl piped up, fixing her brown hair. She finished and pointed at his scars in a questionable way. Skye noticed his glance and looked away, and then back at him when his owner mentioned his scars. He studied them and looked around. Odyn was still engrossed into finding Mr. Wilson as he acted like a beacon and looked around with his huge eyes, and his ears flicked, hoping for a sound that might sound like him. He took off of Nakato's shoulders unexpectedly and scouted around, soaring through the sky. He didn't stray far, but he looked around almost desperately. He already knew that Nakato wanted to find him too, and, without a doubt, would like to see him. Skye withdrew from his scar-seeing and now used his pupil-less eyes to almost target Odyn, almost looking as if he was locked on. "I too, wonder about your scars," Skye queried without even looking at the others.

(5/5 Level Up!)
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 70
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/13/2010 7:43 PM

[font=Century Gothic]"I was pretty messed up when I was younger." He shuggred, trying to remember how to breathe. "They were done by myself, like I said I was very messed up."  Felix didn't relize for a moment but her was shaking slightly, did his own memories affect him that much? Felix bit his lip, being careful to avoid his lip ring, the only piece of metal he wore. Felix sat down on the edge of a bench, he hoped he wouldn't have to explain in any more detail, living it once had been more than bad enough with out revisiting it. Felix took a breath like he was going to say something but he just sighed, not knowing what to say.[/font]

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Inariki » 05/13/2010 8:04 PM

Nakato watched him sit on a bench, just like that. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to ask him, but at the same time she wanted to pry in. She pushed that feeling away and looked at him with pity in her eyes. "Well, I'm sorry to say about that." Nakato gulped. Odyn flew back and landed on Nakato's shoulder, but the girl didn't respond. She understand how it would feel to be 'messed up' like he said. Skye broke his gaze from Odyn and now faced Felix. From what it looked like to Odyn, he only perked his ears down in sadness, too. From the look on Nakato's eyes already told him what happened when he was gone, and that was his special. When he looks into the eyes of his owner, he could already tell what they were doing. "Sorry to ask." He put in, rubbing his furry head. Skye felt a wave of guilt coming from Nakato; and he already knew that she was thinking. Maybe I shouldn't have asked. After all, I would feel the same way if I were in his shoes.
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/14/2010 6:50 AM

"It's allright." Felix said attempting a half smile. "I know you didn't mean any harm. I'm just sensitive that's all." He shrugged, it wasn't their fault he had to be a depressive. "So are we looking for one of those converse covered birds?" He asked, changing the subject with as much tact as he could muster. Felix traced the scars on his arm absent mindedly, relizing how close they had come to slitting a vein, and important vein at that, he caught Nakato, she had a very guitly expressionon her features. "It's not your fault, it's my own. Don't worry yourself over it." Felix really hoped they weren't beating themselves up over it, the little batti seemed paricuraly down, Felix felt a twinge of guilt, he should have tried harder to shrug the questions off.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Inariki » 05/14/2010 9:20 AM

Nakato forced a smile on her face and nodded. The Batti did the same and leaped off of the girl's shoulder again, but this time he was in the air, waiting. "Come on, let's look for the bird already! Mr. Wilson might be here somewhere!" Odyn complained, happily going along with the subject. Skye stood up, but took a glance at Felix. He was somewhat disgusted how Felix traced his scars like that, but showed no sign of it. He shook his head and looked at Nakato, giving her a 'need guidance' look. "We're going to look for Mr. Wilson. I'll go search around. Odyn, you look over; and Skye, try to sense maybe where he is." The little girl directed, almost sounding like a captain. "Felix, what are you going to do?" She now turned to the Palowockee in wonder. Odyn nodded and flew around and almost out of her sight, while Skye walked forward and sat again, this time closing his eyes. His green marks started glowing a little, and his wings became slightly open. It was almost as if the Dreamsnare Yonyuu was meditating. Odyn, meanwhile, whirled around in the air, searching for the bird. He looked in trees and looked for anything that stuck out as much as possible, but there were so many people; and it was hard for him. He dove into a tree and came out the other way, spitting out some leaves in the process. Nakato looked around and watched him on the corner of her eye. "Be careful, Odyn." She warned loudly, giving him a quick glance.

(1/5)
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/14/2010 9:49 AM

"I'm not sure... Not that I'm good at much, I can climb trees but looks like Odyn already has that covered." Felix smiled, feeling a tiny bit more relaxed. "So, you guys are an odd group." He stated convosationally, not asking anything, just in case. He wondered how a batti a yonyuu and a young human girl came together, but he supposed the residents in Tanworth were an odd group, but that's what Mouse specialized in, the weird, the defective, the violent, the troubled and the depressive. she searched for them, the ones that would never find a place anywhere else. It's how she had come by himself, his councillor suggested he find somehwhere to stay now that his self-harming tendencies had "become dormant", just he hadn't even gotten the cast off his leg then, or the stiches out. He vividly remembered Mouse's face when she found out the cute little palowockee had a human form, she was used to it now, though she was always more awkard with him in human form. He could tell. It was the same with the two other who had human forms; chance and Setsu, though she was comfortable with them, she treated them like her brothers in some respects.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Inariki » 05/14/2010 10:16 AM

Nakato looked at him in almost a weird way after his comment. "Well, we got together by fate, in case you're wondering." She whispered, brushing her shorts from all of the grass. "Would you mind if you just looked around?" She now requested, hoping that he'd be some help. She looked at the Yonyuu who was concentrating on his mind; he was a strange one. She just wound him in her home with an injured leg - Nothing special about it. She took him and treated his wounds, after all, and nothing really come out that much. Odyn, however, was almost like her. He ran away from his parents, just like her. Nakato wondered to herself, If we're a strange group, then I don't know how it makes us strange. She smiled again and just brushed it off her shoulders. Everyone's weird in a way, so don't sweat it. Odyn flew around and caught something on the corner of his eye; but it wasn't Mr. Wilson at all. He sighed and dove down into another tree only to find leaves hanging from his mouth again. "Bleh! Okay, that was uncanny." He yelled out. Nakato's belly suddenly rumbled. Oh, no, not at a time like this, She thought.

Nakato looked down and then she heard her stomach growled even louder this time. If she had brought some treats then she wouldn't be starving, but at this time, maybe she was too focused on finding the bird more than herself. "Oh geez," Nakato complained. She tried to ignore her growls and focused on Odyn, watching his every move. She hoped that Felix wouldn't notice; but she was very hungry. She tried to shove the feeling aside and hoped that she'd survive without food. After all, she was skinny, but at the same time she liked to eat. The thing that was strange about her was that even though if she ate a lot, she still was skinny. Bone skinny, to be exact.
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/14/2010 10:36 AM

"I don't mind in the least." Felix said shrugging. He swug his worn backpack of his sholders, he found a pile of samwiches Belladonna, a treasure hollowheart and the nicest, kindest, most easily pushed over thing you could ever meet, had snuck him. "Have one or two, or ten. I swear I think theres two dozen of these. You look dead on your feet, If I didn't know better I'd say if you were had an animal for it would be a kirund, just bones." Felix himself was very skinny, but he had always been like that. "Seriously though, you o look under nourished."He said worriedly, if there was one thing he was good at, it was worring on the behalf of others.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Inariki » 05/14/2010 7:16 PM

Nakato smiled warmly at the offer. "Sure. I'd gladly have one." She swiped a sandwich and started to bite it; ripping off some pieces and dropping tiny crumbs on the floor. She's never seen anyone worry about her hunger that much except Noel, a Carolwockee who stayed at home. She closed her eyes and thought about that. She opened them again, biting another piece of the sandwich. Already she was already closing in on the other half of the bread. Nakato was a girl who'd eat quickly, even though if it wasn't anything important. Once she finished off the crust, she took another one, only to hold it. Skye abruptly flapped his wings, causing Nakato to jump and nearly drop her bread; barely saving it with her middle finger. She shoved it in her mouth and began to eat it from there. "What was that about, Skye?" She hissed, but in a firm, non-offended way. The Dreamsnare Yonyuu turned his head. He flashed his marks, which indicated to her that he needed a rest. She nodded and sighed. Nakato glanced at Felix and finished her sandwich. "Thanks." Nakato blessed, shaking her hands to get rid of the crumbs that stuck on her hand.

(3/5)
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/15/2010 2:33 PM

"It's allright. I just hope Mouse will let me in by the time I've ran out of samwiches. Mind you, Belladonna might hand me some in secrets, she loves sob stories." He grinned in a cheeky manner. "Though Juliet, she's a draculi, a glacial draculi, I think she fancies me." Felix's done cleary displaid his distaste. "I Could always beg her for some food." He shuddered at how desperate he must be to go to Juliet for food. There wasn't anything wrong with her, it was just the way she stared at him, it was unnerving. "You know, you eat real fast." He stated watching her almost swallow a samwich in more or less or less one bite.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Inariki » 05/15/2010 3:10 PM

"Mmm." Nakato only responded, finishing the bread and brushing the crumbs on her shorts. She hasn't heard of anyone fancying her before. She could have wanted to, that way she could get things really easily (or at least, this is from Nakato's view). Skye listened to the conversation by looking at the two while Odyn crashed into a tree and landed on a branch. "Nakaaatooo, I'm soooo tiiiired!" Odyn pleaded. "I wanna rest!" And with that, he closed his eyes and began to snore really loudly. He was really such a fast and deep sleeper. Nakato looked at him and hung her head, but quickly looked up at Felix. "Let's not be wasting time. We should catch the bird." She declared, and with that, took off in a random direction and looked around, avoiding other people.
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/15/2010 3:34 PM

Felix followed her thinking it easier to turn into palowockee form, with his bags still on his back. He trotted at her heels. For Nakato's amusement he chased his tail and barked happily, letting toungue loll out like a real dog. "I bet you always wanted a dog, Hey Nakato?" He asked happily chasing pidgeons, he barked again as the pidgeons scattered around cooing madly, he laughed a bark like laugh, swinging his long blue tail from side to side. "Catch the bird!" He laughed.

(Just so you know, Felix is Bipolar, so he like mood swings from, sudicidal, literally to so happy.)

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Inariki » 05/15/2010 3:55 PM

Nakato looked at him strangely. She's never seen anyone this playful before except Odyn. "I've always wanted a pet dog." She replied. "I'm pretty sure your owner likes one, too." Nakato smiled to herself and looked at Odyn, who was still snoring his head off. Skye now had his back turned away to see everything on what Felix was doing. He was doing the glaring-like thing again, but this time it wasn't intense as usual. It was a while until Skye has seen anyone this enthusiastic all of a sudden. Felix was a truly interesting Palowockee indeed. Nakato on the other hand, felt like thinking of Noel, her newest pet that she got. It was a Carolwockee, which was a tad bit different then Palowockees. She only went with the flow and laughed.

(5/5 Yay! And I'm running out of ideas again. ><;;)
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 05/16/2010 6:37 AM

Felix barked again, chasing his tail untill he fell down dizzy. He jumped up happily, beofre accidently in his dizziness running head long into a tree. "Ow." He chuckled from a limby pile on the ground.Felix untangled himself, slowly. Thankfully while chasing pidgeons he had, had the sense to place his bags on  a bench. He shook his head in a failed attempt to stop the the dizziness. "Woah." He muttered. "Nakato? Did you know Odyn is flying in a circle." He asked slosing his eyes and sitting down. "Woah." He said again. "My bad. He was flying in a straight line." He grinned, grabbing his several bags in his mouth, before managing to wiggle them on his back.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext