Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Another Visit! (Open, Mr. Wilson Hunt)

Postby Inariki » 06/04/2010 12:52 PM

Nakato only giggled. "You're so funny, Felix." She laughed out loud. Skye sighed to himself at he smiled at the two. They seemed to get along just fine in his view. Though he was slightly jealous that Felix could actually transform into something that human-like. Odyn flew to the ground (or rather, crashed) near Nakato, making mud climb into his mouth. He waddled to Nakato and spit the mud out and smiled innocently, showing dirty, muddy teeth. "Can I stop now? I've been flying for what it seems to be hours." When the girl heard him, she faced the tiny Batti and smiled. She even noticed a few scratches and bruises  he got from diving into the sharp edges of the branches in the trees. "Odyn, come up here. You're awfully tired and you have a lot of scratches." Nakato ordered. Odyn, without a word, leaped onto her open palm. "It's okay, Nakato! I'm perfectly fine!" Odyn coaxed, slapping his hands together. He muttered "ouch" and then smiled sheepishly at Nakato. She laughed and took out some antibiotic she had in her pocket when she too, got a bruise and gave it to Odyn. "You better use this to put on your scratches that way it won't get infected," The little girl urged, for the sake of her friend's health. When she saw that instead of applying it he was going to put some in his mouth, she shook her hand. "No, Odyn! Not eat it, I said apply it!" She scolded. Odyn's ears went down for a moment as he squeezed the remaining antibiotic out of he tiny pouch and rubbed it all over his body, murmuring a "thanks". Skye was rather intrigued of what Nakato was probably thinking right now, as the bruises seem to look a bit like Felix's. Even if they were minor, Nakato seemed to take it as a huge deal.
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 70
Donate

Postby Mousen » 06/04/2010 5:17 PM

Felix tilted his head slightly, a small frown creeping onto his features. Technically he was a clinical depressive, however it didn't stop him being happy every once in a while, that aside he was quite intrigued by Nakato's overreaction? Felix didn't know the ins and outs of social behaviour, perhaps it was normal? Again his huge paws rubbed the back of his wrists subconsciously. He pushed the small clouding thoughts from his mind. Not here. Not now. Felix shook his palowockee head almost attempting to clear it. "Are you all right Odyn?" He asked, seemingly with genuine concern. "Eating bramble bushes is not a healthy habit you know." He added, Felix may not know about the eating part but in a moment of depression-

Again he sighed he hated it how even after just a few minutes of forced hyper-activity, the niggling almost dark thoughts, he remembered vividly the smell of gasoline an the harsh city landscape around him-  
If Felix were alone this was the point he would have reached for a blood stained obsidian arrowhead, more out of habit than anything else. But A. being without it and B being with company Felix just stayed still for a moment, not even realizing untill he stood up that he was in his human form.

"Sorry. Spaced out. You know how it is." He mumbled, his place almost waxy skintone blushing slightly.

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Inariki » 06/04/2010 5:42 PM

Odyn faced Felix and smiled, but them immediately frowned when Felix started to act strange. What even more surprised him was that Felix was suddenly in his human form. Nakato's eyes widened, but she didn't say anything about it. Meanwhile, the Dreamsnare Yonyuu stared at Felix when he wasn't looking and started studying him again. "You don't really feel well Felix. Are you okay?" Nakato worried. Her eyes filled with concern, but it wasn't like Odyn's. It was less, but Nakato didn't want him to see. Odyn looked down and applied the remaining liquid onto his fur, which was full of dirt. The Glacial Batti didn't say anything, but he was hiding his face, which showed a great amount of fright. He didn't know who Felix was, but how he was spacing out like that... It creeped him out. He tried to brush it off my shaking his head and mumbling something, and he tried his best to look at Felix and smile. He did well at his attempt, but the left edge of his smile was crooked. "I'm fine. Thanks for your concern." Odyn thanked, trying to make his voice sound perfectly normal. Instead of normal, it almost sounded like monotone, like Skye's.
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 06/05/2010 5:45 AM

"I'm fine really. I just have a trouble forgetting things. That's all don't bother worrying really, I'm not worth worrying over anyway." Felix insisted, looking much more human than previously. He smiled slightly, in an apologetic manner, he really hated freaking people out, it was a shame he seemed to do so often.

ImageWilson, Wockee form.Image Wilson, Human form.)

A girl ran though the park, looking behind her every so often, a expression of fear on her face.
"Wilson!" Felix called catching up to her, it was obvious he knew her.
"Them! Didn't they get you Felix? Them! I saw them! No-one believes me!" The girl explained, obviously upset and out of her mind.
"Woah, calm down.  Wheres Verse? Shouldn't he be with you?" He asked.
"They got him too!" Wilson squeaked. "Not even the park is safe anymore!"
"Hey, calm down, remember what Converse taught you? The breathing exercises? Right. Well now were going to walk over here then we're going to find Converse." Felix reasoned as if talking to a child, gently he grabbed her sleeve and walked her over to where Nakato, Odyn and Skye stood.
Wilson swallowed, her eyes darting over the scenery as if trying to find an escape route.
"Guys, this is Wilson. She sorta has severe paranoia and well she's obviously having another episode right now and I this she's given her councillor the slip. We don't know her birth name and she has an obsession with Mr.Wilsons so we call her Wilson and her councillor is named Converse.  I know her as we were both at the clinic at the same time. I'm a depressive." Felix said this very fast as though wanting to get it all out at once.
Wilson just bit her lip in a terrified sort of way.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Inariki » 06/05/2010 9:58 AM

Nakato turned to see Felix with another girl. She seemed a little satisfied that somebody else also came, but she looked rather frightened. She wanted to ask, but then she'd probably get mad at by putting her nose in the wrong place. Odyn studied her from top to bottom, remarking her festive-colored clothes. Skye stood up and silently looked at the new girl. He wanted to look into her and see why she was acting like this, but just like Nakato, he was afraid that he wasn't giving any privacy. However, the name of 'Wilson' almost made him thought that we've already found one, but we didn't. Nakato also thought of that. The girl wanted to know the other girl some more, so she started thinking about those 'things' that she acted as if to get away from. Youkai? Ghosts? Shadows? Things that we can't see? What is it, the girl began to wonder, and Odyn noticed her looking in another direction, slightly going a bit off. He stayed silent though, to see what happens next.

(3/5, I think.)
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 06/05/2010 3:39 PM

Felix vaguely wondered if he'd freaked them out enough already and should just walk away, Wilson in tow. But then again, that probably wasn't a wise plan. Taking a deep breath, and ignoring the niggling thoughts Felix turned to Wilson.
"Hey, Wilson, can you calmly tell me whats going on?" Felix asked, still as though talking to a toddler.
Smack. That was the sound of Wilson's hand colliding with Felix's face.  "You assume Felix that I'm completely crazy. Out of my head. Mad as a Hatter. They don't believe me! I'm just a normal person Felix." The girl reasoned her huge green eyes filling with tears.
Felix backed away slowly, pressing his back against the trunk of a tee. He wasn't good with emotional outbursts, unless they were his own and sometime he couldn't cope with those. "Wilson?" He asked carefully, rubbing his jaw where she had hit him. "Tell me where Converse is. Tell me where you last saw your councillor? When do you think you lost him?" Felix asked, a small chuckle slipped out. The situation was ridiculous. With out warning he burst into peals of laughter.
"Whats so funny?!" Wilson asked. "No one believes me!" She wailed.
"I-I-It's not that. The depressive gets chucked out the house after being violently inclined and the paranoid thing comes looking for him after loosing her guidance councillor in the middle of an episode! It's like a really bad American sitcom about the asylums inhabitants. God my life is so messed up." He said in between laughing.
Wilson started to gin. Then also broke into giggles. They shouldn't laugh at the mess their lives were. But considering everything even through the paranoia and bouts of suicidal depression, they may as well laugh about it. After all. It couldn't get any worse.

"Hey guys! You seem to be doing better than I'd expected." To be honest, Verse, had expected to find Felix about to throw himself of a cliff and Wilson rampaging round Evelon screaming cryptic warnings about "Them"  so in truth he was relieved to A. find them both alive and B. to find them both reasonably sane and laughing to boot.
"If you really think about it Verse, you should always expect the unexpected so what ever you expect with probably be wrong, so really you better expect bad things because that will mean good things will happen." Wilson replied gleeful as she picked up and hugged her councilor.
"Put...Me...down...Wilson..." Gasped the unfortunate pyuu.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Inariki » 06/05/2010 5:00 PM

Today was has awfully gone in another direction, and more people were coming by the day. Nakato grinned as she tried to fit in, but she felt discouraged since she didn't know them a lot. Odyn could read what Nakato's trying to do since her eyes obviously tell that she wasn't really getting to the point. However, when the Glacial Batti's eyes fell on yet another newcomer, he almost salivated. He looked so yummy... Yet it's already owned by someone. He grinned at it, making a good job on hiding his desire to eat it. Skye approached with caution, making silent steps on the grass. The girl wished that some of her pets would come along too, but unfortunately they weren't loyal enough to come along. She sighed and put her head down for a moment, but then it shot back up when she felt something crawl up her right arm. It was a ladybug, though she had no idea why it'd climb up her's. She held it close and transfered it to her left hand, making it crawl in circles and then stop, looking the other way. Odyn's ears flickered as he also noticed the friendly bug, and began to salivate while his mouth was closed. He closed his eyes and looked down, knowing that he felt hungry yet again. Nakato ran out of sweets in her pocket, so Odyn thought that maybe he should just jump in a tree and eat the leaves... Or something.

BLUURGH.

The loud noise came from the Glacial Batti. It attracted Nakato and Skye's attention immediately. "Oh no, you're hungry... Er..." The girl replied, looking around. She didn't have any more sweets and she probably couldn't ask Felix for one since he was already occupied. Nakato started to panic, since she already knew what Odyn does when he starves. Skye looked also a bit nervous with this and looked around for some berries, but it seemed that he couldn't find any. "Gosh... I'm so hungry..." He whined, over exaggerating. He put a hand on his stomach and made an innocent face, and that was a sign that he, rather, wanted to have food then to continue talking. Nakato made an innocent laugh as she turned around. "Odyn, can you hold it longer? I don't want to ruin their conversation," The girl pleaded. Her voice could be heard, and Skye shook his head and looked at Felix, hoping that it was just nothing.
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 06/06/2010 5:36 AM

"I'm so sorry, I must have forgotten to introduce myself. I'm Verse or Converse if you prefer, trained medical doctor, psychiatrist and dessert chef." The little albino pyuu nodded his head towards each of the in turn. "I'm Wilson's councillor, but you may have already guessed that." His eyes quickly scanned over Nakato and Skye landing on Odyn. "You seem hungry my little friend."  And with that he produced a brown paper bag out of seemingly nowhere, well from underneath his hat. "Toffee butter balls." He exclaimed, looking very proud of himself and so he should have done, they were home made after all.
"What else do you keep in your hat besides in case of emergency sweet stash? An incase of emergency sonic screwdriver*?" Felix asked, raising his eyebrows.
"I might have a sonic toothbrush, does that count?" Verse said, helpfully.
Wilson smiled slightly, turning to Nakato. "Sorry for before, but I saw them this time." Her voice this time barely more than a whisper.
Felix sighed, slightly amused, not hearing Wilson's comment. "Hey, Wilson. I know what'll cheer you up. We're going to look for a Mr.Wilson."
"Really?" She asked, her eyes lighting up.
"Yes really."
"Wow."

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Inariki » 06/06/2010 10:00 AM

Odyn's eyes suddenly became huge and his ears suddenly flew up. "Toffee Butter Balls!? That sounds awfully good!" He exclaimed, and then he snatched one from the bag. He didn't exactly know how that chick got that bag, but he didn't care. Maybe Odyn shouldn't eat him at all, and he was glad that his hunger was satisfied yet again. He savored the now Toffee-flavored spit in his mouth, but he didn't make any expression about it. Nakato and Skye were pleased that Odyn was now okay, but then Nakato turned again. "Yep, we're looking for a Mr. Wilson, like what Felix said. They're pretty rare, and it might be here right now." She added, now looking around. Her field of vision didn't show anything that looked special to her, and she felt discouraged. Of course she couldn't ask Odyn to fly around in trees again as he got those scratches, and Skye... He looked as if he didn't want to. To be sure, Nakato glanced at the Dreamsnare Yonyuu, as he glanced at her. They exchanged looks at each other, trying to look into what they're thinking right now. Nakato didn't see any dislike of hunting from Skye, so she looked away from him and back at the other three. Odyn was smiling on her shoulder. As to what Wilson said, she understood. After all, for being such a movie fan she'd have to admit, it wasn't her business to deal with anyway.

"I understand if you saw them." She said under her breath in a serious, non-sarcastic way. Nakato didn't want to look doubtful, but at the same time she didn't want to look like she saw them too, whatever they are. Skye scanned around for a presence, but he didn't see any strange presence other than the passerby people. Poor Wilson, Nakato thought. Nobody understands her. I bet she feels lonely that nobody does. However, Nakato wanted to push that thought aside as maybe she DID have some friends to understand her. It wasn't for her to judge at first sight, so she didn't want to act naive at them. "Well, it's best for us to look for a Mr. Wilson, right? You guys could join in, too." Nakato said, trying to change the topic. She sighed for a bit as the ladybug flew away from her arm and quickly became a black dot in the sky. Where would that be heading to? She wondered as the black dot flew out of sight. Repeatedly, she didn't want to stick her nose in the wrong places, she she just shook her head and smiled.
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 06/08/2010 7:18 AM

"You woldn't mind if I tagged along? Really?" Wilson asked, her huge green eyes pratically sparkling with happiness.
Felix chuckled slightly and reached over to mess up her hair, Wilson dodged him sticking out her tongue.
"Missed me."
Felix rolled his eyes. "Hey look a Mr. wilson!"
"Where!" She asked frantically looking around.
Felix managed this time to mess up her light brown hair.
"Aw Felix! Don't kid me!" She moaned, pulling her fingers through her now scruffy hair, before slipping it back into it's bobble.
"Where should we start looking first?" Verse piped up, playing peace maker.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Inariki » 06/08/2010 11:15 AM

"Mmm," Nakato said, pausing to think. "Well, it's your guys' choice, really. I'm not the one who gives out orders to anyone that I don't own." She resumed, laughing a little. Odyn smiled at Nakato for making the comment while Skye walked around. His eyes shifted (though cannot be seen due to the glow) at the trees. He looked up at the sky to see if a Mr. Wilson was there, but then he looked down. Tch, it isn't there either, Skye thought. The Glacial Batti looked down at Skye, wondering what he was doing. He giggled because it looked almost like some kind of Ring Dance. Nakato ignored them and tilted her head. "However, if you need any ideas, I guess I can suggest you look in places where people wouldn't usually look." She advised, not trying to sound as bossy as possible. After all, she really hated people who were like that and didn't plan on becoming into someone like that.
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 06/10/2010 5:48 PM

"Well..." Verse mused, looking around the imidiate area, trees, grass, more tree, more grass, some benches, some path, some people, no Mr.Wilson's thats forsure, he though to himself. "Though I'm not the one with a book case containing; The Offical Evelonioan Guide to Cathcing Mr.Wilsons. A Comprehensive guide to Mr.Wilsons, Mr.Wilson Catching for Dummies, The Wilson Variety Guide, The Net; All You Need To Know About Catching and Taming These Illusive Beasts. Not to mention a subscription to Mr.Wilson's Monthy and Your weekly Guide to everything Mr.Wilson."  He said, trying to fit everthing into one breath, he didn't manage it took several.

"Allright you caught me." Felix joked holdinmg up his hands in a surrending gesture. He chuckled slightly. "Aw come on! That was funny! Somebody? Anybody? Wow tough crowd."He muttered, looking most put out. "Oh, woe is me. Nobody understands my complex comedy genius."He moaned, with much melodrama possible, as he pretended to wipe a tear from his eye.

"Well..." Said Wilson, biting her lip and ignoring Felix. "Why do't we search though the more tree-ful end of the park, people only really hang ou there on really, really sunny days, like when we go through a heat wave." Thankfully to day the weather was average. If slightly on the warm side.

(Ooc: Sorry for the late reply, my muse has been all over the place.)

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Inariki » 06/10/2010 6:47 PM

Odyn agreed to Wilson's plan. "I guess we could look there. After all, the sun's rays isn't enough to give us sunburns, after all." He replied, looking in the other direction. Odyn sure felt sweaty on the inside but it wasn't enough to attract flies. Skye somehow kept his temperature from being too hot. It was a while 'till he talked, but he decided not to talk right now. Nakato agreed on this plan and already started heading for the 'tree-ful' area (or at least that's where it should be). Odyn was clinging onto her shoulder as she ran, almost as if it were a roller-coaster ride. "Slow down Nakato!" He yelped, and then Nakato laughed and started walking. Skye managed to keep up but he felt like sleeping due to the weather outside. All of them made crunching sounds as they broke twigs and sometimes dead leaves on the floor and the sun shone in the sky like a bright orb. The there were barely any clouds in sight today and Skye was quite pleased with this.

(4/5? Sorry that it's short, but I'm multi-tasking. XD'')
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 06/11/2010 9:56 AM

Felix and Wilson were having an arument, ofcourse them both being 'wockees it was muscially themed.
"I can play Way more instuments than you." Wilson teesed, sticking out her tongue.
"I'm better at playing more insruments." Felix retorted, sticking out his tongue too.
"No way! I can play the trumpet, recorder, flute-"
"You can play the flute?"
"Yes, quite well. And the guitar."
"That's nothing!"
"I wasn't finished! Besides I can sing choir too, I'm in the first row, always."
"Just for the chrismas carols. Besides last time you picked up a violin Ithought a cat was dying somewhere." Felix joked.
"How dare you! I bet you can't play the violin." She pouted.
"Bet I can."
"What are you betting?"
"My obsidian arrowhead."
"Mouse has that."
"And?"
"What do you want off me?"
"If we catch the Mr.Wilson I want to name it."
"What?"
"You heard."
"Well go on then. Get playing."
Felix swung the plain violin case off his back and took out the deep wood violin, small, battered, obviously secondhand violin.He tucked the end under his chin and took out the bow.
He struck the first noite, it echoed around, promintent and sad, he struck the second it rng out higher, with that still mornful tone.
Felox wove into a complex melody occasionky straying from the sheet music he had been taught as a child, making it far more complex and mornful. The song ended in one high ad note, it wavered in the air for a few moments before several people sat on the beches, broke into applause, he bowed, his more drmatic side taking over, managing to hide the fact that, that particular song alway made him cry, but he could play it better tan anything else. It remeinded him of his mother, a mother that commited suicide on her anniversary, when Felix was only seven.

"I win." He grinned, thankful his voice didn't waver.
"I fogot about that, you could have played somethign else you know, your fantastic at all the others still." Wilson said in an applogetic tone, she's forgotten about his violin and the particular song that he used to play endlessy in his depression.
"It's fine. I'm over it, though be prepared for me to name your Wilson bird something stupid."
At this point Verse Stepped in "Bravo Felix! Who knew you had such talent! Shall we catch your friends up."
Felix placed his violin away, gave one last bow to the disbursting cround and ran after Nakato and friends Wilson at his heels.
"He plays well doesn't he?" Verse asked nodody in particular, his light frame landing on Skye's magestic back.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Inariki » 06/11/2010 6:27 PM

Holy Crud, were those Violins!? I love the sounds they make! Nakato thought as she dashed past crowds of people. Even Skye started feeling more blissful than usual. Since Felix was just behind them, Skye had the chance to talk. "You know, that was a great performance you two did back there." He commented. "I'd like to hear some more if you guys are able to." He turned his head around and saw Nakato stop. Skye immediately stopped running, causing him to slide a little. It created a little dust cloud, making Odyn cough. "I wish I could hear that again!" Odyn swooned(?) as he swayed, almost making him look like Kelp in water. Nakato nodded in agreement and laughed. "I once played the flute until I didn't have enough money to rent it more." She added. "I was an amateur, you see. I'm just a beginner..." The little girl added, scratching the back of her neck. In fact it was hard for her; how she always had to put her mouth in the right place. She got used to it for a while, but every time she had to begin, she'd always make a weird whistling sound first unlike the whimsical tune of a real flute. The keys were her were much complex than she had ever expected. Once time they got her pinky stiff and she was unable to move it. Those were good times though, and Nakato giggled at that thought. "Odyn tried to play the flute too, but got really tired as soon as he started." The little girl chattered, pointing out that her tiny companion had tiny lungs. She picked up a leaf from the ground and tried to make a leaf whistle. When she blew, it sounded like she was blowing her nose through it. Nakato hung her head and held onto the leaf (and no, there were no snot or saliva on it).

(5/5 Woot!)
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext