Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Another Visit! (Open, Mr. Wilson Hunt)

Postby Mousen » 06/12/2010 6:25 PM

"Thanks." Felix shrugged. "I did play it for hours at a time." He paused for a moment. "I'm sure we have a spare flute somewhere. You could even use Wilson's she doesn't play it much, to be honest neither do I, I love the flute, but I much prefer the violin, I'm only at the intermediate stage of the flute, but I could tutor you if you like? For free obviously, just be warned I can't do Wednesdays or Sundays. I've got therapy on Wednesdays and every Sunday I'm forced to do a course on "Self Appreciation." or something similar, I wish she'd let me give it up. But I'm forced to do it every Sunday 'till I stop cutting." Felix shook his head. "Oh, sorry, I let my mouth runaway with me sometimes."
"Don't bother yourself Felix we're all mad here. There's no point being embarrassed at the fact your life had been a terrible series of unfortunate events and you have to have therapy to get over it." Wilson smiled, stating everything in an obvious manner.
Felix just shook his head and carried on walking, as Verse just cling onto Skye's fur, he hoped the dream snare didn't mind, after all, perhaps he should have asked.
"You don't mind me being here do you old chap?" He asked, in a conversational manner.

The broad path gave way to several. Wilson motioned the odd assembalance to the right side of the path, a wide expanse of wood awaited them, many scraggly, some imposing.

"Lets start looking." Wilson announced, herself, on her hands and knees under the bushes.

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Inariki » 06/12/2010 7:08 PM

Skye laughed. "Of course you can stay on. After all, it isn't really fun flying everywhere and such." Odyn walked into the bushes as if it were some house and looked through the branches. Nakato on the other hand listened to Felix and pushed aside the therapy part; as she knew that he didn't like talking about his past and such. "That's kind of you to offer, but I'm not sure. I might make you overwork yourself." She explained, hopefully hiding the fact that she was talking about his personal problems. Nakato went to check up on Skye and Odyn, humming a random tune. Her shorts were slightly moving along the breeze that passed by. Her hair was still fastened in a ponytail, rocking back and forth and she walked. The girl lazily yawned and decided to sit. Her feat were aching as it was pressed hard against her shoes. She started to lay down and avoid the sun's rays as it was right above her by putting a hand over her eyes. It felt so great taking a break and lying down on the soft grass. Even though if small rocks were behind her, she didn't care. After all, before she sat, they seemed to be flat pebbles. Her arms smashed the grass below them and she shook off some tiny ants that were crawling up her hand. Good thing they didn't bite... Yet.

(1/5)
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 70
Donate

Postby Mousen » 06/14/2010 11:56 AM

"Over working is good. It means I on't have time to think. Everything goes to pot when I start thinking." He grinned to himself, privately thinking how very true that was. A huge oak stood out from the rest, it's branches twisted and inviting, it was split at the base, one branch curving the the left the other to the right. Felix smiled as he felt the rough bark on his hands. Soon enough he was as high up as he dare go. He could see for miles, his head just peaking above the lush canopy of leaves, a cool summer wind spiralled down, shaking the leaves. Felix chuckled to himself and made climbed down a few branches, he stretched on a huge almost flat branch, watching the light dapple.

Wilson in the meanwhile was furiously searching for a Mr. Wilson trying to remember every trick in the book, she murmured to herself, spouting random quotes as she searched under the bushes and in the branches of the surrounding trees.

Verse had pulled out a small leather bound book, the title illegal from wear. "Do you ever read Skye? I often find myself doing nothing but. Wilson doesn't need much attention at the moment thank goodness. The poor kid. Felix too, though Mousen can cope with Felix during his depression. Coping with Wilson tends to be alot harder on her part. She has no problem resorting to violence with Felix, though she would never do such a thing with Wilson."  

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Inariki » 06/14/2010 12:20 PM

"Well, of course I read, but I only read when I want to." Skye replied to Wilson's question. He walked slowly towards her, keeping at least a two-foot distance away from her. As Nakato noticed Felix climbing and peeking over the leaves of the tree he climbed on, she giggled. "Felix, you look like a weasel!" Nakato childishly laughed, putting a hand slightly over her mouth. Odyn scrambled down from his young master and scrambled onto another tree's branch, occupying the area as he acted like a searchlight. His huge, blue eyes scanned around the area to find the bird. Skye's marks flashed a little as he began to search for Mr. Wilson, digging in bushes. Odyn sighed as he scrambled back on Nakato's shoulder. "Nope, I'm not seeing him," Odyn muttered to himself. His voice was doubtful and disheartening as his ears went down. Nakato patted his head with her hand and murmured something to him and everybody else couldn't hear. Odyn's ears perked up and searched again, but climbed onto yet another tree and started searching from there.

(2/5 Excuse me for my short and boring posts; I'm running out of ideas. ><'')
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 06/14/2010 5:06 PM

Verse nodded. "I prefer poetry, to anything else. I can't always settle on a good book. Is it just you four alone? Or is there others that live with you. We must have around thirty creatures coming and going as the please. Not all of them friendly, most spend very little time at out cottage, they come and go, often going more often than they are coming." He mused, his eyes, scanning word after word of his book, obviously poetry.

Felix smiled as Nakato laughed at his resemblance to a weasel. Several moments passed and the smile was replaced with a thoughtful expression. He pulled out a notebook from his pocket. The cover must have been a plain white, but it had many drawings of it, most of the cover had a portrait of no less than six 'wockees side by side, one resembling Wilson, was chewing its, nails nervously, the one next to it yelling in fear as the third held a spider laughing manically, the next was scowling looking as though she was about to kill something, the next, was posing a cigarette in its mouth, the last one on the edge was looking down, a arrowhead in it's paws, around the portrait was a drawn frame, resembling stitches. Beneath were the words. "The only happy family is a medicated one." other drawings littered the side of the portrait,  an arrow head, a Mr.Wilson, a lone sock, even, for some reason a small jar of peanut butter and many others besides, filling the gaps in between the drawings were many phrases. Many were to small to read without closer inspection. Though one did read. "Just as their are odd socks, there are odd people.*" Felix, lay scribbling frantically.

Wilson just smiled at him, and continued looking for a Mr.Wilson. "Do you really have to name my Mr.Wilson, if we find one that is? For all we know we may not find one, or Nakato might find it."

"Yes, I do have to name it. I'm calling it Snicky. After that other wild pet. If you find it, that is." Felix grinned, still drawing, or writing something in his note book

Ooc: * I just made the sock thing up~ :yay:  )

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Inariki » 06/18/2010 10:40 AM

(Erk, sorry for the late reply... It's getting busy...)

Nakato shifted her feet and stared at Felix. Wonder what he was drawing? She thought, blinking. Meanwhile, Skye's wings lifted up in the air and back down to remove the dirt that clung on to him. "Well, we do have other pets, but not a lot. It'll be a hard time for Nakato if she has too many." The Dreamsnare Yonyuu replied. "As for the books, I read various books as long as it's interesting, but I'm not really into horror books. I don't usually judge books by the cover but instead I read the summary just in case." He looked at Nakato and sighed. "When Nakato reads books, she usually yells to herself and gets excited at some parts." Skye chuckled, closing his eyes. "Odyn doesn't want to read books." The Glacial Batti heard Skye's no-offense remark to glared. "I do like reading books! It's just that I hate reading boring ones!" Odyn shouted, making Nakato cover her ears.
"You just told me this morning that books were boring."
"Y-yeah right! You're just delusional or something!"
"I'll never be delusional," Skye snarled, making Odyn shut his mouth.
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Felix, 4/5 Wilson 5/5 Verse 4/5

Postby Mousen » 06/18/2010 2:57 PM

(It's okay. ^.^)
Wilson lifted her head up in a concerned manner. Eyeing the disagreement with slight apprehension. Verse also looked concerned as Wilson shook her head and continued searching round in the undergrowth. What would a Mr.Wilson be doing under a rock she didn't know. But never the less she may as well look there after all if she searched thoroughly enough she shouldn't have to double back to re-check.  She smiled happily to herself humming a random, though pretty tune. "As the darling buds of May fade, the lazy summer days begin." She sung quietly to herself her charming, sweet voice. It was a whole other ball park compared to her paranoid screech.

Felix studied his drawing carefully, just a few more strokes, he held it up to the light and allowed himself a small smile. Perfect. Looking down the drop was about six feet, shrugging Felix placed his note book in his bag and climed down, well he swung down only needing to drop several inches to get to ground level. "Hey Nakato," He began fishing out his note book. Expertly he tore of the page in question and handed it to her. It was a pencil sketch, showing herself, Skye and Odyn. Nakato was smiling, stood in the middle of the picture, skye was by her side, looking up at her, and Odyn was sat on her shoulder, eating was looked like a nut of some sort, he'd drawn a standard picture frame around the edge and trees, just peaked over onto the drawing, making pencil dappled drawing on the ground of the sketch, it was very life like, if you looked carefully a Mr.Wilson was sat in the branches of one of the trees, and if you squinted further there was a shadowy figure of a girl and a bird in Christmas hat. Felix had signed his name unobtrusively at the bottom of the picture in his long, swirly hand writing, he may not be very good at social skills, or the drums for that matter, but he could draw. Just under the Nakato's feet, in the picture ofcourse, was a simple word. "Friends." It was sweet drawing, very well done. Even Felix had to admit that."I thought you might like it." He smiled nervously. Not from anything else, just the fact his social skills, as mentioned before: were severely lacking.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Inariki » 07/13/2010 12:17 PM

Nakato blinked, and blinked again at the picture. She marveled the way how Felix drew, and how it said Friends. She wanted to scream it to the world, but she didn't. She was speechless. "Wow... That's... Fantastic! I can't say anything more than that! It's wonderful!" The girl literally screamed. She put her index finger to her mouth, knowing that she meant to whisper instead. Odyn and Skye were curious as they looked at the picture, feeling the same way as Nakato did. Skye was probably deep down the happiest person to see the picture, even if his face didn't show a trace of joy in him. He wasn't really in that many things that were about Nakato's family, such as pictures in photo albums but this was an exception. He looked how it almost resembled a photo. "That's remarkable... I'm... Joyous to see someone draw pictures of us." He only grumbled, hiding his inner self. Odyn's blue orbs widened. "Aha! That's looks awesome! Truly extraordinary! Excellent! Very exceptional!" He remarked, puffing up his chest. Nakato took a look at it one more time and sniffed a little (but not at the picture, of course). "It's funny because before I was disowned, I've been called a freak and a weirdo." She sighed, looking into the distance. "Of course we were just kids back then, but the other kids that I met; they didn't see some of my imagination. Reality sucks sometimes, you know?" She shook her head as Odyn stared at her.

"But, I'll stop the sob story. I'm glad you made this." She said. Odyn's chest puffed up again. "Nakatooo! You need to tell us more when we get home!" The Glacial Batti complained. Skye, finally raising his head into the conversation, spoke. "That's right. We're friends after all, and you need to let your feelings out."

(OOC: I'M SUCH a bad person... I've read your email, and I hurried to log in right away. TT_TT)
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 07/13/2010 2:02 PM

(It's okay~ I know how things go and such. You surprised me by posting actually. I was convinced this rps days were over, but thankfully not :P)

"Thanks." Felix mumbled, he was arty in some forms. His drawings were often sketchy and dark, it took him much more effort than it looked to draw something even vaguely happy. The violin, guitar and flute were really the only things he played well. It often seemed like he was very talented. But the musical side was standard 'Wockee, Wilson infact was the much better musician playing most brass instruments. "Sob stories are fine. They're the only ones I seem to tell anyway." He shrugged. "There was... Me, Wilson, Phoebe, Champ, H, Snake and Max-Ernest? Yeah, at our clinic. St. Caedmon's for the mentally unstable. Being called a freak was considered a compliment the stuff we got used to. Don't beat your self up over it. There has been alot freakier. Trust me, I was in the same ward as most of them." Felix grinned making light of the fact, he'd been in what most folks called "the wacky shack". He had been in there for attempted suicide no less, so perhaps the only way to move on would be to make light of it.

Wilson smiled and bounded over, her energy seemingly endless. "Hey, that's good Felix. It's one of your best, besides the family portrait, but even that's darker than this one. You normally draw with charcoal." She commented looking over at the picture. Verse nodded and looked over at it. "Well done. I think that's your best yet. Though your charcoal ones are arty, they can be twisted you know." They always worried when he drew the darker things, it was often rain, the cliffs were a favourite. Verse hoped that a little snipe here and there would discourage the palowockee from drawing the place where both he and another had attempted to take their lives. The other not being fortunate enough to survive.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Inariki » 07/13/2010 4:09 PM

(OOC: I see. X3)

Nakato took consideration of what Felix said. It must have been harsh for him to live in one. The girl remembered some parts in a manga she read, where the main character visited those kinds of places, and all she saw in that manga were people being insane and shrieking all of the time. Thank goodness that Felix weren't one of those, the girl thought. "Do you draw these kinds of pictures for people?" Nakato asked, focusing on the picture. Odyn had please staring at the drawing while Skye sat, observing the three. So they've been at an institute before, The Dreamsnare Yonyuu whispered in his mind. He felt like pitying them and felt like giving them something for free, but he knew that Nakato wouldn't approve... Or would she? "Nakato, would it be okay if I can give them something when we possibly meet again?" Skye literally begged. Nakato shrugged. "Well, Skye, you can, but..." The brown-haired girl's left hand was behind her back. "Just be considerate." She finalized. She giggled innocently in embarrassment as she rarely saw Skye giving charity to others.
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 07/13/2010 6:09 PM

(Sorry, if my mad 'wockee plot is a bit grim~)

"Only occasionally. I normally just doodle, if some one would sit still for me, I'd draw all the time. Golem's the usual subject. Him being my "councillor" and all. But I suppose being a scorpinch makes you able to sit still all the time." Felix shrugged. Golem was the watcher, it honestly felt like an insult at times to be watched by him, you know so he did harm himself. Though Golem, hardly spoke to him and often wasn't even in the same room you could hardly call it watching. Though the silence between him and Golem wasn't an uncomfortable one. It was more of a quiet understanding, to be truthful. Felix liked the quiet, and he liked being alone for the most part and Golem was happy to do that. Infact Golem ... well know one really knows what Golem does in her spare time. Stamp collect perhaps? Scorpinch golf? But he was happy to leave Felix alone, or happy to sit there and be drawn.
Verse caught the tail end of Nakato's conversation. "They may be mad, but they aren't a charity case you know. They manage well between them, doing odd jobs, me along with them. Mousen won't let me pay rent and being a full 24 hour councillor, well it isn't volunteer work I'll tell you that. They've had it tougher than most, but St.Caedmon's was much better than you'd imagine. Especially the teenage sector, sure it gets a bit down when the S.A.Ds come in, and the depressives ect, but it was admittedly the best thing that happened to most of them. We were a tight knit group and they've made friends for life. Isn't it funny how the kids and the people that have had it hardest are the nicest? It doesn't qute seem fair does it?" Verse asked, his longest piece of conversation today. Wilson smiled, slightly confused he hadn't heard Skye and Nakato's conversation and had just caught Verse speaking to them. She decided to let it go, after all ot probably wasn't anything important.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Inariki » 07/13/2010 7:20 PM

"Erk, I didn't mean to offend, did I?" The girl mumbled, taking a step back. She was confused with what Verse said to her. Since she wasn't mad, she didn't understand. Well, she understood parts of it, but she wasn't sure what they were feeling. Skye also shrugged, feeling the same way Nakato did. How could he know that before? He hung his head low and tucked his tail between his legs, but strangely his face didn't show any emotion. Odyn gritted his teeth and closed his eyes, but he didn't look angry.

(OOC: Sorry this is so short. ><'')
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 07/13/2010 7:40 PM

"I didn't mean to offend you." Verse added hurriedly. "I was just saying that we haven't got it as bad as most would think." He smiled at them, a real smile. Felix nodded. "Don't feel sorry for use, because we crazy. Because life has decided to mock us. Because all hope and fa-" "Dramatics Felix." Verse warned, kindly as the palowockee laughed. "Aw come on Verse, you have to admit if I don't laugh at it I'll jump." Instantly Verse and Wilson flinched, he shot them an apologetic glance. "I forget it bothers you so much." He added warmly to the suddenly dark atmosphere.
"You forget that throwing in references to almost killing youself upsets us?!" Verse echoed, his sharp tone both pained and sad. "I'm disappointed in you, Felix. I thought you were past that."
Felix recoiled as if he'd been hit. His expression showing how much those four words hurt him. "I'm disappointed in you." His least favourite sentence. He clenched his fists, his expression very, hurt and very tense.
"I'm sorry Felix, why do I always say the wrong thing with you?" He asked no-one in particular. He worked very well with Wilson, but some how when ever he tried to make Felix feel better he made him feel worse.
"Don't tell me your disappointed in me. It just means your standards are too high." Felix's voice was a cutting monotone. It even made Wilson flinch. Felix sighed and looked down, shaking his head, almost like a dog, trying to rid water out of his ears. "I'm sorry guys-" He began weakly a tiny piece warmth creeping back into his voice, as he pushed the memory to the back of his mind.
"Don't worry Lex, it was my fault. Your doing very well and if that's how you cope. I shouldn't say anything against it." Felix nodded, excepting the silent apology as Verse made a note not to use that phrase again.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Inariki » 07/13/2010 8:05 PM

Nakato was now speechless, tilting her head. What was going on? Of course, she didn't want to bother asking right now be she wanted to. Skye, too, was trying to assess the situation. Nakato's thoughts turned slightly angrily at Skye. If it weren't for him putting his tongue into their business, pitying them, then this wouldn't have happened. Nakato, deep inside was so angry that she didn't even know that her eyes were glaring at Skye. Odyn noticed, but he petrified himself. When the Dreamsnare Yonyuu looked at Nakato, he realized the way Nakato was expressing immediately. You've dragged us in, now drag us out, Her eyes practically snarled in his mind, and he stepped forward. "Um, uh, can we look for the Mr. Wilson? It's been a while now a-a-and," Skye looked helplessly back at his master with her Glacial Batti but Nakato pushed him on by her glare. "I would really l-like to u-um, search... for... it." Skye gave in, lowering his head again and stepping backwards, his wings almost looking like they were shielding him. Nakato sighed and patted Skye with forgiveness and stepped forward. "Erm, it's our fault that we began." The girl stuttered, bracing herself for rude comments or even some hits.
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 07/13/2010 8:16 PM

"It wasn't your fault." The two said in unison. "I made a distasteful joke about my mortality and Verse dragged up a few horrid memories of mine. You were only being nice anyway. Seriously we aren't, I'm not, worth feeling bad about." He smiled at them weakly. "We'll keep going then?" Wilson asked, looking up as Felix questioningly, her eyes rested on his face for a moment. She was making sure he was okay, her way was much more effective. Her huge green eyes locked on Skye. Odyn's and finally Nakato's eyes. It didn't matter she could be a paranoid maniac when her huge, wise green eyes rested on you. It was almost if they passed straight through you. "Don't feel guilty. Guilt is a horrible thing, being both a blessing and a curse." She said simply, leaving them all speechless as to her moment of wisdom. "Coming?" She asked, sprightly as ever.
(Short D<)

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext