Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Another Visit! (Open, Mr. Wilson Hunt)

Postby Inariki » 07/14/2010 3:32 PM

"Um, sure! That'd be wonderful!" Nakato replied, glad that the situation was over. Skye and Odyn were glad too, but poor Green and Black Yonyuu was devastated on how Nakato's anger could be so frightening. He was never scared and was never so easily to put down like that. Of course, he experienced fear before but not this much in his entire life. "Very well. Where should we look now?" The Yonyuu asked, with his voice still shaky. Odyn stretched his wings and yawned, with his eyes shut. "I'll look, uh, in the trees I guess." He announced, scrambling down and climbing up a random tree. Earlier when Felix looked at them, Odyn was still petrified, Nakato felt like questioning, and Skye felt stabbed.

(OOC: Btw, when Nakato talks, I quitted the bold habit, so Nakato will now speak in normal font. And ugh, it's so short - It's hard to watch Durarara!! at the same time. XD')
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 70
Donate

Postby Mousen » 07/16/2010 7:00 PM

Felix and verse both smiled in an apologetic manner. Felix looking a little bit more guilty than the albino bird beside him. "Trees. Good idea." Felix smiled, again, trying an failing to look brighter than he felt, instead he just looked like some kid on an a cheesy advert for toothpaste. Wilson rolled her eyes, obviously not upset by the situation. Arguments were common at Tanworth especially if the mechanical lot were their. Or any two clashing personalities. Mousen usually worked hard to keep them apart after all the cottage was so large and the rooms seemed to be endless it was easy to get lost. Only the girl and her hollowheart truly knew the way around the strange building. Verse would have bit his lip had be been human. But as he was a bird he couldn't so he just grinded his beak slightly. A sign he felt bad about the awkwardness in the air.

(Another fail on my part o.O)

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby Inariki » 07/18/2010 8:30 PM

Nakato scurried almost like a rat, scavenging for the bird that she, or rather, they wanted. Of course she thought it wasn't really fun hopelessly looking around for something that was rare, but she was glad she was due to the situation earlier. Skye felt the same as he dug through some dirt and bits of dead grass. Odyn, however, didn't show any sign of anything - only determination. Every time Skye looked at him it almost seemed like watching a cartoon. It was almost as if any time that Glacial Batti's eyes could just flare up with so much confidence, just like those strange comic books Skye's owner read. Nakato's stomach felt uneasy with the aura around everyone and tiny, just tiny, beads of sweat formed on Nakato's head. Today slightly seemed hotter. Is it just me? The girl thought, sighing and wiping her forehead. She glanced at Felix and the others, hoping not to grab any attention. She looked back, now trying to brush the thoughts off.
Inariki
Novice Pet Trainer
Novice Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 70
Donate

Postby Mousen » 07/19/2010 8:10 PM

Felix sighed, finding a Mr.Wilson was alot more work than he'd first thought. Though he supposed it was good fun. It kept him from thinking too much. Thinking was something Felix tried to avoid at all costs. Though it was far too warm. It looked like the start of a heat wave. Just great. Felix inwardly sighed again as he looked over some more grass. "Sorry Nakato. We tend to get a little extreme around here." He apologised again. He could go on like that all day. Hec all week if no-one told him to stick a sock in it. Wilson rolled her huge green eyes and smiled at Nakato, her face full of fun and slight exasperation at her adoptive brother.Verse fluttered around, his Christmas hat being held by Wilson. He stuck to the shaded areas. Being albino and all, the sun wasn't his favourite thing.

(Short, sorry~)

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Previous