Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

A crazy day(open)

Postby Marakona » 04/18/2010 5:29 PM

Image......

Chiira walked on the long worn path through the park, sniffing the smells of all the other pets around her and taking in the scenery. There was a group of apple trees to her right, and she could smell the sweet scent of apple blossoms from where she was standing. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaah.....apple blossoms~~~~"  She walked to one of the trees and curled up, lost in thought.
......................................................Marakona
Marakona
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 103
Donate

Re: A crazy day(open)

Postby Hummoint » 04/20/2010 5:06 PM

Sunny sat proudly atop Kuza's shoulder, as always.  He admired all the big creatures playing, and took in all the sights.  Kuza, on the other hand, was ready to go somewhere else.  "Ugh, all these people and creatures are getting annoying!"  Right after she stated that, a Frisbee almost hit her snout.  "Hey, watch it!"  She stomped in annoyance.

"Calm down Kuza," The little Nemuwit called out, "Just calm down."

"How can I-"  Kuza was cut off by her beginning to sniff the air. "Do you smell that... Delicious smell?"  She seemed to be in a trance.

"Uh, nope.  But lets go check it out."  With that, Kuza began to run over to an apple tree.  "Now I smell it, woah!  It smells awesome!"

"Mmm, This is an awesome smell."
"Uh, yup.  Who's that?" Sunny glided off of Kuza's shoulder, and walked over to a Yonyuu.  "Hey, are you alright?"  He poked a feathery wing.

Kuza

Level: 2

Sunny

Level: 2
Hummoint
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 121
Donate

Re: A crazy day(open)

Postby Kila » 06/15/2010 9:00 PM

Image Blossom Matches

Rose, a Blossom Matches, yawned and her stomach growled, almost simultaneously.  Her wings were getting quite tired from all the exploration she had done that day, and she hadn't had lunch yet.  Flapping her wings to slow her descent, she alighted on the branch of a tree, and then the wonderful scent hit her.  As luck would have it, she had chosen an apple tree to land on.  I just... have to have an apple! she thought, and quickly bit into one.  Only then did she hear the voices of the three pets below her.  Cocking her head, she attempted to hear what they were saying.

Level 2: 0/5 posts
Please click on my egg!
Kila
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 115
Donate