Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Besties! (Private, Ningai and lulu)

Postby Ningai » 05/12/2010 7:55 PM

Playing in the park is so fun! Especially when friends come to play! Nikita entered the park. It was a beautiful afternoon and the sun was still up. She walked over the the spinning wheel and sat down on it as she waited for her friend to arrive!
You're not afraid of the dark are you?

"I'm not afraid of dying." "How do you know? You've never tried it before!"

"I'm the best at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice."

"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villan."

"You alone are trying to bring down a monster. As a cop that's impossible. You must become a monster."

Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Re: Besties! (Private, Ningai and lulu)

Postby Lulu » 05/13/2010 4:44 PM

'almost there!' Fitheal told herself as she approached the large black gates of the park. As she urged herself to run just a little bit faster, she thought of the friend waiting for her inside. Fitheal had met Nikita when she was very young, and the two had grown up together. They shared many of the same interests, and Nikita had been the first person Fitheal knew who didn't mistrust her because of her 'cursed' exterior. In fact, Nikita had once even told her she thought the tattoo emblazened on her arm was cool! Overall, Nikita had done wonder's for Fitheal's broken self esteem, and she loved her dear friend to death.
Rounding a corner and coming into a clearing of large oak trees, Fitheal spotted Nikita sitting on a bench. Although Fitheal herself was a very accomplished thief and had been told multiple times she was very light on her feet, she had never managed to surprise Nikita. Although the chance of actually taking her friend off guard was miniscule in reality, she told herself that today would be the day, and proceeded to (in her mind) walk quietly towards Nikita....
Lulu
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 127
Donate

Postby Ningai » 05/13/2010 5:39 PM

Nikita was sitting on the Spinning Wheal when she heard something. She didn't flinch and instead just continued to watch the bug huvering in the air infront of her. Nikita thought back to her childhood with Fitheal. They always had sucha great time together and she was looking forward to seeing he again.
'click' Nikita heard a very very very very quiet noise close to her, but with her sences she could hear everything. "Bahhh!!" She yelled as she turned to face her sneaky friend, in hopes that Fitheal wasn't expecting it.

"You alone are trying to bring down a monster. As a cop that's impossible. You must become a monster."

Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Lulu » 05/13/2010 7:28 PM

Fitheal
Image Cursed Fenling

momentarily stunned by nikita's sudden outburst, Fitheal stared for a moment before reacting with a loud screech. Swiping out with her paw to strike Nikita, Fitheal attempted to make contact, however her friend was far too quick. After slowing her heartrate to a normal level, Fitheal greeted her friend with a hug. "I knew i'd never be able to scare you, but I figured it was worth a try", she declared, while looking at her friend. Nikita had not changed one bit since their last meeting; she was still as strong and beautiful as always. She commented on this, and thought back to her childhood. Nikita had been born swift and agile, something Fitheal had always been slightly jealous of. She turned again to her friend and asked "it's been ages! What have you been up to since we last met?"
Lulu
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 05/14/2010 4:09 PM

Laughing a little at Fitheal's response to the scare, Ninkita quickly eveded a quick slash from her friend. She was glad her plan worked, though secretly admireing how her friend had a great sence of playful humour. "You look great too!" Nikita added to her friend after Fitheals coment. Fitheal too was just as nice looking as before. To answer her friends question Nikita said, "I've been good. Doing the same thing as usual. Not muh has changed. I'm still stealing from the rich to get by and I'm still having a whole lot of fun doing it! How have you been?"
Nikita got drifted back into her memory of how she would sometimes sucker Fitheal into coming on her rebel adventures. They use to have so much fun trying to avoid the authorities and Ningai listening to Fitheal be overwhelmed afterwords. She loved that about her friend though. Ningai always was the trouble maker and Fitheal always had common sence about the dangers.
Ningai flashed back out of her trance to hear her frienda answer.

Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Lulu » 05/14/2010 5:01 PM

"I've been just fine, thank you. Still stealing from the rich I see? I knew you'd never change, but I just had to ask!" Fitheal laughed, regarding her friend with amusement. "I tried out that new martial arts move you showed me - it worked great! The lord I was pickpocketing didn't even see what hiy him!" she cried, pretending to kick an invisible person.
Suddenly, a large CRACK! Was heard from the forest behind the two friends. Fitheal, being her usual jumpy self, whimpered and turned to look at Nikita. Her friend was brave, and not easily scared by loud noises.
Lulu
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 05/15/2010 9:35 AM

Lulu wrote:pickpocketing didn't even see what hiy him!"

HIT** just go to edit on the post and fix it ^_^

Nikita laughed at her friends acting, amused and glad at the same time. 'Crack' . Nikita saw her friends somewhat scared look, and replied, "How about we go cheak it out." Nikita began to walk towars the woods and looked back to see if her friend was going to follow.

Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Lulu » 05/15/2010 10:06 PM

Not wishing to look cowardly in front of her friend, Fitheal approached the woods slowly. Taking her que from Nikita, she began to use her powerful senses to locate the intruder. Truth be told, Nikita's senses were far sharper than her own, however Fitheal couldn't give up the opportunity to have a friendly competition with her friend. Giving one last cautious look around, she turned to her friend and said something she knew Nikita wouldn't be able to ignore: "I bet I can find the source of the noise before you!". Fitheal knew in her heart that the other pet would figure out the mystery long before she would, but at least she could have some fun egging on her friend.
Lulu
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 05/17/2010 4:35 PM

Nikita evilly smiled at her friend, eager for the competition. "Bring it" she said as she bolted off into the woods. Nikita loved challenges and she could never ignore one. 'snap'. Nikita heard a noise that would sound mute to the human ear. Nikita had so much practice with her sences that she could tell how far away a noise came from and what made the noise! Before she responded to it, she flashed back to her childhood.
It was the middle of may. Nikita was out of food and money, so it was time for her to take another job. She was basically a mercenary who will work for anyone that has been wrongly treated by an enemy. This time she was working for a Beetanke named Archer. The plan was to go after his leader Jake but durring the job there was an unexpected attack and the enemy sprayed a type of pepper sprey in Nikita's eyes, so she had to rely on her other sences to complete the mission.
Nikita quickly snaped back into reality and ran after the sound. It was about 1 kilomiter away and the sound came from a snapping branch. Nikita tapped into her sences as she ran, but not targeting the suspect, but instead her friend. Nikita wanted to see (or hear) what her friend was up to.

Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Lulu » 05/17/2010 6:24 PM

"bring it" Nikita replied with feeling. The instant she uttered those words, Fitheal was off and sprinting into the forest. Although her senses could use some sharpening, the young girl knew the noise had come from at least a few hundred meters off. To the...west, she supposed. Or was it to the east.... Fitheal stopped running as she realized she was hopelessly lost. She tried with all her might to listen for any sounds Nikita might be making, but knowing her friend, she'd be silent as the grave as she stalked through the trees.
Forcing herself not to panic, Fitheal remembered that she was in a park. It was surrounded by wraught iron fences, so she couldn't get *really* lost. All she would have to do was find a fence, and follow it to the entrance of the park. Feeling a little more secure, she began to wander again. Unfortunately, her imagination ( or what she thought was her imagination ) kept playing tricks on her, amd every so often she thought she got a whiff of a sent that didn't belong to her...
Lulu
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 05/18/2010 3:04 PM

Nikita aproached the spot that the sound was comming from. Low in a stalking crouch she inched silently forward making no sound, as if she were a ghost. She saw it, but wasn't sure what it was, it was so tini! Nikita jumped at it and caught it in her claws!"What and who are you?" She asked the weird creature.
The creature will be one of your other small pets! So add him in after you write about Fitheal. ^_^

Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Ningai » 05/18/2010 3:31 PM

Kraven snuck quietly between the trees, watcing the little creature run about. Little did it know that it was being followed. Swooping in and out of the trees leaving only it's scent behind. Kraven had been following Fitheal for a while now, not knowing who she was or who she was with. Kraven continued to follow Fitheal for some time.

Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Lulu » 07/29/2010 4:23 PM

Author's Note --- Dear Amanda, I could think of absolutely nothing to write. So as I sit here listening to Elvis music and brainstorming plotlines, I ask you for a little more time :P
I'll talk to you soooooooon
xoxox
Alexis
Lulu
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Lulu » 08/18/2010 2:27 PM

Fitheal began to walk again, hoping she could remember the direction she had come from. Pausing to listen again, she let out a frustrated sigh 'I should have known there was no way I'd hear Nikita in these woods', she thought. As the young animal continued her journey, she could swear that something was following her. It was a presence in the shadows of Fitheal's mind, and she pressed on faster through the dense forest, praying to every God under the sun (and even some under the moon, too) that she would make it back to her friend alive.
*CRACK!*
She heard it again, louder this time. Seconds after the noise rung out Fitheal was positive she saw something slink through the canopy of trees around her. Her heart hammered in her chest, and even as she told herself for the thousandth time it was only her imagination, something in the back of her mind warned her of impending danger. Not seeing any other option, Fitheal took a deep breath, before shouting out the name of her good friend. "NIKITA!!!" She heard her voice echo through the tall trees, and shouted once more. "Nikita, Help! Come quickly!!" she knew that her friend's hearing was far more sensetive than her own, and there was no way Nikita would refuse her call for help...she hoped.
Lulu
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 08/18/2010 3:06 PM

I looked at the creature in my grasp. It still didn't answer me, so I said again, "Who are you? What are you?" I thought that the creature was my problem, but then I heard the screams of Fitheal. Instantly I bolted towards the direction of the scream. I no longer cared about what was going on with the other creature I found. I ran towards Fitheal. "Whats wrong?" I asked with a bit of panting going on.

(Kraven)I heard the creature below me call out for her friend. I still really didn't know why I had a weird feeling about this creature. It was a feeling like never before. I had to follow it. Now I'd have company to deal with. Oh well, ti wasn't like I was going to just let this creature go away without finding out why I was drawn to it. I stayed hidden in the trees and watched.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Next