Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Besties! (Private, Ningai and lulu)

Postby Lulu » 08/20/2010 12:20 PM

Image  Thunder

"Who are you? What are you?" The animal that had caught me in it's claws was shaking me roughly. I decided my best course of action was to ignore it completely and hope it left me alone. Suddenly there were screams coming from elsewhere in the forest, and the animal that once had it's paws wrapped around my throat bolted away. 'Well now, this is an interesting development' I thought to myself. "what in the world could cause an animal this fearsome to turn and run?" I turned and slinked away into the darkness, reminding myself to be quiet as I followed after the animal.

Fitheal --
"Thank God!" I screeched, as I saw Nikita break through the clearing I was currently hiding in. "What's wrong?!" She was yelling at me, and looked as if she had run quite a long way. "Nikita, something has been following me!" I gasped, looking suspiciously around the clearing. "There's something here, I know it!" I looked at my friend, who was panting lightly, and felt a sudden pang of regret for making her run so far. "I hope you weren't doing anything too important" I said, looking at the ground.
Lulu
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 127
Donate

Postby Ningai » 08/20/2010 1:02 PM

"Something was following you?" With the creature I met, I wasn't really surprised. I looked around when Fitheal said,
I hope you weren't doing anything too important
I replied with, "Don't worry, the creature I was dealing with came with me. It's not that much of a threat. But who knows about the other one." I couldn't see it as I scanned the surroundings. It was defiantly good at hiding. Who knows what else it's good at. Sure I was a strong fighter, but I had a feeling that we should leave- quickly. "Come on, lets get out of here." I said in a tone soft enough not to sound worried.

I watched as a new creature appeared. It had another follower too, though it didn't look like much. I looked back at Fitheal. This feeling I had was bothering me and I decided that if there was something about this creature I would find out through fighting it. I was getting ready to attack it when the new creature told them to leave. It stopped me from attacking for the moment.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Lulu » 08/20/2010 2:02 PM

Thunder --
The animal, whose name I had learned was Nikita, seemed rather protective of her friend. Whats more, though, was that she had detected me following her! Where I came from, I as one of the stealthiest trackers in the clan. Obviously Nikita had very well honed senses. "Let's get out of here" I heard her tell her friend softly. I had missed my chance! I stayed in the shadows and watched the rest of the interaction.

Fitheal --
I stared nervously at my friend "Let's get out of here", she suggested in a hushed tone. Fitheal had never been more happy to hear those words in her entire life. She felt something was wrong here, and wanted to leave the situation as quickly as possible.
"There!" Fitheal jumped up quickly and swung her head in the direction of the sound. "I'm sure I just heard something breathing!" Her eyes were as big as saucers as she scanned the clearing, backing up a little more towards Nikita.
Lulu
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 08/20/2010 5:40 PM

I looked up into the trees as my friend jumped with fear. I saw something in the shadows. I could have sworn that it was in another tree! I still did think that something was in another of the trees! Maybe its a gang of creatures! I got a little worried. I could probably take on one, but not five! "Move over there!" I quickly told Fitheal as I pointed towards an indent near the base of a tree. "You too!" I shouted as I signaled to the creature that had followed me, who was now hiding in a bush. I moved in front of the trees opening so that I could protect everyone. Honestly I had no clue what was going to happen.

I looked into the tree across from me as I heard the sound. I never even knew anyone else was here! I was shocked till I saw the creatures shadow. I could never forget it! I cane out of the cover of the trees leaves. "Why are you here?" I said to the creature in the shadows. I said it with such anger in my voice. All my attention was on the creature. I even forgot about the other creatures who were stuck on the ground in between us. All I wanted to do was attack him.

I purposely made a loud noise to get everyone's attention. This was going to be fun! The three down below looked tasty, or I could just play with them. Which ever I felt first. On the other hand I had long lost friend to see. Kraven looked so mad, it was such a compliment! "Hello brother!" I said mocking him. Our past was full of so many memories. It was easy to taunt him.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Lulu » 08/21/2010 3:16 PM

Thunder -- I soon learnt that Nikita had a very big heart. As she motioned for Fitheal and I to hide inthe base of a hollowed out tres, I realized that she must see me as an ally. This was quite an unexpected turn of events, as only a few minutes earlier I was sure Nikita wanted nothing more than to kill me. Resolving not to waste any more time I scrambled into the base of the tree, beside the smaller Fitheal, who looked rather shaken.

Fitheal -- Nikita called for me to get behind her, and I wasted no time in doing so. Normally, I would  have put up a fight for not being included in the fight, however i realized that this was honestly the smartest plan; Nikota was the biggest and strongest out of us all. As I waited inside the tree, I heard the attacker call out to someone, almost as if it were taunting it. I growled a bit in frustration, 'why can't this thing just hurry up and attack already?' I thought.
Lulu
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 08/21/2010 3:46 PM

The other two scrambled behind me and I could tell that Fitheal was getting annoyed with the situation. "Just stay quiet and still. At the moment it isn't our fight." All we could do right now was wait for the opportunity to escape. I looked up at the two creatures who had us boxed in.

I was staring at him as if I was trying hurt him through sight. When he called me brother, the memories flew back into my mind. I snapped. Wings flew open and I swooped out of the tree right towards Kakei. My claws came out as I approached him. I couldn't even think. Hate was controlling me. I knew it wasn't the way, but I couldn't help it.

My pathetic little brother was bolting towards me. As if I was going to stand still. I had no use for him at the moment, So I jumped from the tree before Kraven could reach me. "You're getting slow brother!" I yelled back to him as I flew through the air. I headed towards the three creatures below. I was getting hungry and the little one looked tasty.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Lulu » 08/21/2010 10:35 PM

Fitheal --
"just stay quiet and still, this isn't our fight" Nilita ordered us silently. I nodded in agreement and tried to slow my breathing. Suddenly, the animal on the ground took off with a giant leap, seemingly intent on attacking the animal in the tree. I watched in shock and awe as the creature swiftly ducked out of the way, and into the trees again. "wait a minute, Nikita, where did that thing go?" I asked, but unfortunately it was too late! The animal had swooped down towards me, and I was almost completely taken out by it's claws. Luckily, I managed to evade it's attack, but sustained a nasty gash on my arm. 'That's it', I thought, 'now we're gonna have a fight!'
Lulu
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 08/21/2010 11:36 PM

I lost sight of the creature after it swooped from the tree, evading its attacker. Next thing I knew, it was right at Fitheal! I had no chance at getting to her before she got slashed. I felt awful. I rushed over to help Fitheal. I also kept my eye on the attacker. I was ready to fight him if he swooped in again!

Kakei dodged my attack and like usual he had no interest in fighting me. He never did, he always thought I was too weak to bother with. Well either that or he just wanted to get me more angry. I saw him attack the other creatures. They weren't my concern right now, but Kakei was my fight, not theirs. Before Kakei could attack again, I swooped into him. "You're mine" I said softly.

I looked at the creature as I tasted it blood from my claws. I was about to attack it again when I got hit from the side. It was Kraven. I guess I would have to wait on my snack and deal with him now. I brought my attention to my little brother. "You're in my way brother!" I said. He was the same as the last time I saw him. He even had the same look in his eyes. The fight began as I went for Kraven.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Lulu » 08/22/2010 9:47 PM

Thunder --
I jumped backwards as the animal swooped down and caught Fitheal in the side of the arm with it's claws. Nikita came running over to her, so I felt no need to go and help. For now, I would sit and wait to see how the fight progressed. It seemed as if the two animals were in an argument of some sort. They were too far away for me to hear their words, but it looked almost as if there was some kind of sibling rivalry. 'hahahaha' I chuckled to myself, ' perhaps of this fighting continues, it will provide me with a distraction so I can slip away unnoticed...'.

Fitheal --
I ground my teeth together as the animal's claws hit my arm. Luckily it was not a deep cut, but it hurt quite a bit. Nikita came rushing over with a look of regret on her face, but I gave her a small smile to try and show that I was alright. Sadly I had no cloth with me at the time, so I couldn't bandage the wound, but I figures it would stop bleeding in a short while. I chanced a look over at the animal who had followed Nikita to the clearing, and was surprised to see a calculating look on it's face. "Nikita," I whispered a bit frantically. " do you notice anything odd about our new addition?!".
Lulu
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 08/23/2010 12:04 AM

Nikita- I looked saw Fitheal give me a small grin, as I headed towards her. She asked me a question about the creature that had been following me. “Ya,” I said in response to her as I then spoke to the other creature. “Hey, you know, if you try to run I’ll hunt you down. So don’t even think about it. Just listen to what I say and do it.” I said to the creature. I looked back at Fitheal and noticed her wound. Quickly I morphed into my human form and ripped off a piece of my shirt. I tied it around her wound to keep it from bleeding. I looked at the two birds fighting and got an idea.  “Do you guys know how to turn into human form?” I asked them in hopes that they did.

Kraven- I looked at Kakei as I dove at him from above then below. He was quick, but so was I. Blood dripped from my wounds that I had previously sustained during the fight. I saw the look in his eyes, and it disgraced me. It was the same look as the day he left. It was the look of pleasure. Not for the combat but for the pain of the opponent. He was only happy when he saw others suffer. I guess that's why he left me alive.

Kakei- I lunged at Kraven as I dodged his first attack. He was able to evade mine, but I sliced him with my wing as he bolted back up at me. My wings were metal and were extremely sharp. The fight was taking longer than I expected though. He seemed to have more hate than the last time we met. Hate seemed to be the only thing making him stronger, though he was still no match for me. I was the first and only son. He would never have my power.

***(Ps. make your creatures human form here: http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php)
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Lulu » 09/29/2010 5:33 PM

Thunder --
"...Don't even think about it." The animal called Nikita looked at me as though reading my thoughts. "Damn..." I muttered under my breath. She headed over towards Fitheal, and morphed into her human form. I'd only done this a few times before, but decided that the situation called for it. I held my breath and concentrated all my energy on channeling my human form, and POOF! I looked down at my paws- well they were hands now. I looked from Nikita to Fitheal, who was staring rather dejectedly at her arm.

Fitheal --
"Do you two know how to change into your human forms?" Nikita looked at me with hopeful eyes. She was absolutely gorgeous in her human form, something that had always intimidated Fitheal slightly. 'Pretty but deadly' She thought, remembering her friend's impressive fighting skills.
"Yes, I can change into human form. It might be a bit difficult because I'm hurt, but I'll try my best!" I smiled at Nikita best I could, and then focused on being human. After a few moments I could feel my body morphing, and the next thing I knew I was in person-form. I looked down to my arm again, noticing that the gash looked much better now that there was no fur obstructing my view. I looked up and met Nikita's eyes "Now what?" I asked.
Lulu
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 09/29/2010 5:57 PM

Nikita- I was relieved that they could change into human form. It would make sneeking away much easier. I looked back at the two to see what they looked like as humans. While doing so I explained my plan. "The two birds are fairly destracted by one another so when the blue attacks the metal one, thats our que to run!" We will head towards the thicker trees and keep running till we find a better place to hide.

Kraven- I was still in the midst of the fight. I would stop and nothing to avenge father. My brother on the otherhand had no use for me. In fact he probably didn't even care about fighting me right now.It pissed me off.

Kakei- My pathetic little brother was getting anoying now. This little game I was playing was beginning to get tiresome. I looked at my brother and attacked with persision. My speed was greater than his so I would most likely have hit him.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Lulu » 09/29/2010 6:13 PM

Fitheal

"We'll head for the thick trees and then look for somewhere better to hide", Nikita told us quickly. She had a knack for coming up with plans Fitheal could never understand. It was almost like she'd been in enough dangerous situations to be able to think on her feet. 'hmm...I'll have to ask her about that later' she thought to herself.
Looking over to the two creatures fighting in the trees, she thought she saw one bracing for an attack. "Nikita! NOW!" She bit out quietly. Giving a quick glance towards her friend, she smiled and then took off towards the trees. Fitheal didn't bother checking to see if Thunder was with them, she didn't much care for the animal ' well, person now..' she corrected.

Thunder
Now in human form, I noticed my hearing had been severely diminished. 'how do humans harness the power of their senses with all this....HAIR!?' She screamed in her head, batting desperately at the long hair that fell around her shoulders. She heard the small curly-haired human whisper to her friend before shooting off towards the trees. Huffing out her breath, she slowly began to follow; running had never been her favorite thing to do. She looked over to Nikita "Can't you keep her on a leash? Stupid girl..." She said venomously.
Lulu
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Ningai » 09/30/2010 4:54 PM

Nikita- I bolted in the same direction as Fitheal as I looked back to see Thunder slowly making her way in the same direction. "Stop complaining and hurry up!" I snapped back at Thunder. It wasn't like Fitheal was being silly or that, she was just following my directions. I made it into the trees and kept rinning. I was fast so I went ahead of the others just enough to lead them. I looked around quickly as we raced through the forest. I was prety sure that they were both following so I didn't look back.

Kraven- I saw Kakei as he swooped towards me like a bullet. I tried dodgeing his attack but I failed. My shoulder ripped open and I let out a small sceem. I noticed as the other creatures below us took off. It was a good idea. At least they were safe now. I knew my brother would try to go after them again, they were probably going to be his dinner. I had to stop him. Quickly I got back up and manuvered towards him attacking him with my claws and beak.

Kakei- Of course I hit my target. It was too slow to evade me fully. I noticed my dinner getting away out of the corner of my eye. They weren't going to get away that easily. Kawww! I let out an intimidating yell towards them as I dodged another of Kraven's attacks. He was now not only anoying, but he was getting in my way. I wasn't sure if he was trying to protect the creatures or what, but it was time to end this. I flew up high in the air and then dove down with the speed of light. I swerved back and forth, from a normal eye it would look like I was almost teleporting through the sky. It was one of my deadliest attacks. Nothing could get away.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Postby Lulu » 11/04/2010 3:27 PM

Fitheal --
I heard Nikita snap angrily at Thunder and chuckled to myself. That girl really had quite the temper... Nikita had sped up to lead our little group, and I was having some difficulty keeping up. I was a decent runner, but Nikita had always been the fastest person I'd known. 'nomatter' I told myself, 'just a little further' and I continued to run. I saw a clearing up ahead, and pushed myself harder to reach it. "are we almost there, Nikita?" I called up to her

Thunder --
All this running...I had much better things to do with my time. Groaning as the group seemed to speed up even more, I ran harder. "My god, do these things ever take a break...?" I muttered under my breath. I hoped nobody had heard me, but I had a feeling the girl named Nikita had very powerful senses... I saw light up ahead, and let out a sigh of relief as I assumed it would be the end of this ridiculous adventure.
Lulu
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext