Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Besties! (Private, Ningai and lulu)

Postby Ningai » 11/04/2010 3:52 PM

Nikita~ I saw a clearing up ahead. Normally a clearing wasn't a good place to be if a fight was going on, but this time the fight was between birds. The trees are the worst place to be when it involves birds and prey! "Ya the clearing should be good!" I yelled back to the others. I was about to enter the clearing when I heard something. I stopped and waitted for a second before I heard it again.

Kraven~ "Ahhhh" I said softly as I got slashed. I couldn't keep this up forever. I was weak now and Kakei still had his energy left. Another strike! This time I couldn't hold in the pain, "AHHH" I screamed. It was loud and traveled for some distance.

Kakei~ I kept attacking Kraven! He was getting realy weak now and soon I would just have to finish him off. Strike after strike I came down. "Whats the matter? Does it hurt?" I said sarcastically to Kraven as he yelled out in pain.
Ningai
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items

Previous