Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Babysitting and Bipolars (P)(Mr.Wilson hunt)

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/17/2010 5:58 PM

Curse and Flash
((NOTE: for anyone reading this, Curse is not visible to others. Curse is Flash's imaginary enemy or somesuch thing.))

Flash grinned. Matricia, her foster-mother, had told her that another Shinzo was going to care for her while she was busy working her workplace (whatever that was) for keystones to buy toys with. Of course, she hadn't said it was for toy-buying, but what else would you use money for? The Albie/Seraphant hybrid glanced over at Curse, and then looked around to see if anyone was within earshot. Flash's mommy has told her that Curse was a talking-snake, and if she told anyone about it, then it would eat her. And mommy would never lie. Mommies weren't supposed to lie, cause they were all good and pure and stuff, not like the Cursed creatures. Course, Matricia wasn't Flash's real mommy, but she might as well have been.

"Mr. Talking Snake, I promise to be quiet, 'cept maybe I'll have to tell the babysitter, 's that okay?"

Curse rolled its eyes. Being a mystical manifestation of divine power - that's what it liked to think of itself as, because like most people it was quite the egomaniac - wasn't all it ought to have been. Because apparently it was Mr. Talking Snake and it was going to eat this Magma Creeper thing. Whatever. It had dull thoughts. Mentivoriasm sucked.

"Okay! Thank you!" Flash held up a bottle of pills. "Don't these turn into butterflies? Oh, look!" The creature dashed through the air, chasing a Mr. Wilson - except there were no Mr. Wilsons. It was all in her mind, a strange, chaotic, insane place.

(1.1)

You've been known to obsess over the future,

Do you think you'll get away from the past?

As you starve yourself just to make it through to midnight,

Consider what you might have found.

You think you've got a good thing now?
Ludo - Topeka

.:Pen:. .:Clickables:. .:Wishlist:. .:Journal:. .:Characters:.
rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 43
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

(0.1)

Postby Remedy » 05/17/2010 6:21 PM

As Kinuye walked through the park, note in hand, she couldn't help but wander if she would run into any problems while babysitting this little kid.  She was always a little paranoid when she started a new job, but usually things turned out to be fine.  Pretty soon Kinuye found the little Magma Creeper where they were supposed to meet.  "Hello there!  You must be-" she looked back at the paper, not wanting to get it wrong, "-Flash.  You're soooooo cute!" She noticed the pills in the Magma Creeper's hands and once again, she couldn't help but think of everything that might go wrong.  "Well sweetie," she said cheerfully, "What do you want to do first?"

I think back to the time when my search first began,
I left behind those shores of sand
For the endless everlasting world out there.

I know that with this burning passion driving me
Someday, somewhere I'll finally see
The light I have searched for everywhere!

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

HomeLogWishTradeImp. Docs
Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 1982
Donate

Re: Babysitting and Bipolars (P)(Mr.Wilson hunt)

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/17/2010 7:01 PM

Flash smiled at Kinuye. "You're a babysitter, right? Mommy told me your name is Kinuye. That's hard to say. So you're like a temporary mommy? You look just like my mommy! Maybe you're secret sisters or something! Here, do you want the birdy  I caught?" She smiled and reached out to hand Kinuye the Mr.Wilson (which wasn't real, of course).

"Hmm...What do I want to do? Wow! We get to do fun things, right? Let's look for more birdies. Cause this one's all grey and I like the color brown! I like red, too, though. I'm red! That's why I like red. Hey, I knew this dragon, and she said that if you buy ice cream, it makes the birdies come! Course, I didn't need ice cream to find this one." She sighed. "Should I let it go, miss? I'm sure the birdy has a family to care for, after all." She released her hands and watched the hallucination fly off.

(2.1)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate
Location: Riding a giant pit bull through the sea of kittens to meet the lion king!

(0.2)

Postby Remedy » 05/17/2010 7:56 PM

Kinuye giggled.  "If you want to, you can call me Kinie.  That should be easier."  This little Magma Creeper sure was adorable- and crative, as shown from her 'imaginary bird'.  Kinuye giggled a little again and said, "Yeah, that's a good idea.  We'll look for more birds."  That would be a great way to keep Flash occupied and it would be exciting, too.  Finally, Kinuye was beginning to cool down and be less nervous about this babysitting thing.

She looked around the park.  It was giant; all around you could see children laughing and playing.  This certainly was the perfect place to babysit.  Turning back to Flash, she said, "Well, let's go.  Do you want a piggyback ride?"

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/17/2010 8:28 PM

She liked the bird too? Maybe that meant she could see it! Oh well. It still needed to be free. After all, what if it was a mommy bird? Or a daddy bird? She wasn't sure what the difference was. Maybe it was a babysitter too!

"Really?" she asked when the Shinzo offered her a piggyback ride. "Oh, that'd be so cool! You see, Mommy had a back disbilty - is that how you say it? - and she could barely pick me up. Does a brain disbilty make it so that you can't get piggyback rides, though? Cause the doctor said that I had one of those, called...uh...skitoactive. He said it meant that I see things cept no one else can see them, and also that I sometimes get really angry just cause. But I dunno what that is, quite. I don't think I'm a real angry person."

(3.1)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

(0.3)

Postby Remedy » 05/17/2010 9:16 PM

Wow.  "Well, I don't think that a brain disability wouldn't allow you to have a piggy back ride, so... Climb on!" Kinuye said.  This child sure was a mouthful.  It was adorable though, an that would explain the bird.  It was a good thing to be creative, though.  It would open ideas and all that stuff.  

"So, do you have any brothers or sisters? Kinuye asked curiously.  She guesse not, since if Flash did she might be babysitting them as well.  But you never know.  They could be older... Or something. 
With Flash seated on her back, Kinuye started to walk along careful not to trip or stumble.  Tht would be bad.

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/17/2010 9:38 PM

"Oh. Borthers and sisters? No, I'm an only-child and I live with a foster mom. My real parents are still alive, but something in my body makes them very ill and weak when I'm near them, so I was raised by your secret sister. At least I think she's your secret sister, cause you look alike. You're both all purple and lizardy. You're very nice, you know. I wonder if my real mummy was like you. She was a Star Seraphant and she was all big and snakey and furry. I have a picture of her. She held up a little locket. Inside was a picture of a Star Seraphant with a Cursed Albie.

(4.1)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

(0.4)

Postby Remedy » 05/17/2010 11:10 PM

"Aww.  They look sweet, and thank you," Kinuye said.  She chuckled a little at the 'secret sister' thing.  At first she was a little confused, and then she understood what little Flash was talking about; they were the same species.  She was flattered, though, when Flash said she was nice.

"Hey, you're pretty lucky.  Sometimes having brothers and sisters isn't tht great, especially when you fight.  I know, since I have one brother and one sister.  It can be a hassle," she said, winking.

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/17/2010 11:19 PM

"Yeah, I suppose they are, and I already have 'nuff problems, I think. The Talking Snake is a hassle too. It's an invisible snake that only special people like me can see, and it'll eat you if you talk about it!" she exclaimed. "But it says that it's okay to tell you cause you're a babysitter. There sure are a lot of weird butterfly species around here, aren't there? I bought a field guide one time, but it doesn't have half of the weird ones!"

The "Talking Snake" sighed, slithering onwards. It was the physical manifestation of God! Where were the worshippers? Okay, so maybe Curse was a bit of an egomaniac. But he was still a God!

(0.2)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

(1.0)

Postby Remedy » 05/17/2010 11:33 PM

"Talking..... Snake?  Oh my!  I sure wouldn't want it to eat anybody.  You be careful, okay?" she smiled.  It was definately going to be an interesting experience babysitting this kid.
"So, what's your favorite shape?" it was an odd question to ask, but it always seemed to e interesting to hear the answers.  Personally, she liked stars.  They're unique and cool-looking, and probably not something anybody would expect of her.

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/17/2010 11:42 PM

"My favorite shape? I think it's this one." She nudged her right back leg, showing off that odd mark that she shared with both her parents and Curse. "Cause Mommy and Daddy and the snake have it too, and we've all like one big happy family, even if I don't get to see Mommy and Daddy. But it's still like them. Plus, look! It glows in the dark all pretty-like! Glowing is a good thing, right?"

Of course, Flash didn't really understand the "Cursed Marking", as Ray had dubbed it for its appearences on the Cursed-coloration pets. But she still liked it,for the reasons she had mentioned - it represented her family to her.

(1.2)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

(1.1)

Postby Remedy » 05/22/2010 3:06 PM

"Oh, that is an interesting shape... Um, and yeah...  glowing is a good thing..." Kinuye thought she had seen or heard about this before.  She certainly recognized it as a cursed marking, though she didn't know much more than that.  Putting it out of her mind, she said, "Hey Flash, do you see any 'birdies'?"  
It would be best to keep her preoccupied so she doesn't get bored, Kinuye thought.

She looked around herself, but didn't see too many birds in the sky.  It would be interesting though, if Flash found another imaginary one.  This job may fold out to be a lot of fun and a great experience for her.

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/23/2010 10:01 AM

"Yeah,  but it's kinda scary-looking with its big long beak and shiny claws and fangs and scales on its neck! It's like a hummering bird but it's much bigger. And colorfulerer. And it's orange and balck and red and green and it's carrying a big flower. It makes me tired! She yawned. "But it's pretty, too. Hey, birdie? Will you hurt us? She blinked, shaking her head as she listened to the halucination''s words. "She says that she's princess of an alternate dimension, and that she's epic anf awesome and that her magic flower will make you go to her world which is scary and full of fire and lava and evil zombie kings that laugh too much and that one of the evil zombies is her mommy nd another is her daddy. But she says that she'll be nice cause if her mommy and daddy weren't craaazy they would want her to be nice!" As the magical nonexistant princess for a faraway dimension flew away, the schizoactive Magma Creeper sighed and waved goodbye.

(2.2)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

(1.2)

Postby Remedy » 05/25/2010 12:17 AM

Kinuye's jaw almost dropped.  She was in highschool, yet she was only able to catch on to half of that.  There HAD to be something more to Flash than creativity.  "Wow," was all she could manage to get out.  "That was a mouthful.  Did it say anything else before it left?" she asked.
Kinuye was beginning to wish she was like Flash.  Life sure would be more interesting with a creative mind.  Of course, she had a creative mind, just not exactly THAT creative.  Flash reminded her of Kirya, her little sister.  She sometimes has hallucinations, but no doubt Flash's were much more... Exciting, so to say.

-One Piece, "Hikari E"

Remedy
Ultimate Explorer
Ultimate Explorer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby rayquaza7996 » 05/25/2010 10:31 AM

((ah, I love Flash. She's so much fun :D))

"She told me that she knows about a secret island in Greece. But I think she made that up...cause Greece is land, how could it have an island? Flash wondered. "She said that her mommy is actually pretty nice...cept that she has something wrong in her head. My doctor said there's something wrong in my head, too, but he said it was okay. He said there are differences in all of us, that we all aren't perfect, and that I'm important. I don't think I'm very important, though, even if mommy was a Seraphant...Talking Snake, stop that!" she scolded.

Curse rolled its eyes. It was only following her because she could see it, and no one else could. It wasn't sure why that met it would follow, but it would, because that was what it would do. But she didn't seem to like being followed by it. It didn't mind.

(3.2)

Ludo - Topeka

rayquaza7996
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Ultimate Pet Trainer
Pets | Items
Donate

Next