Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: Adventures of Terrace Park! (Public)

Postby Tribune » 07/16/2010 12:26 PM

((Oh sorry its going slow, im very busy ^^'))

After the Draculi went, Kiyoko soon woke up. She moaned slightly, before pulling herself up onto her paws. She turned to look at her cuts on her arm, and noticed that there was a wet rag rapped round it. She smilied, and thought that the Draculi must have helped her. She looked around, trying to find it to say thanks, but it must of gone. She frowned.

It took her a minute or so to get fully aware of the situation. Stribog vanished, and it was only her and Veritas standing in the alley.
"Where's he gone?" thought Kiyoko, tilting her head in confusion at the tree. It seemed quite eerie, that they are was quite a breeze, and the tree didn't move. She walked up to the tree, and smelt it. "A...portal?" thought Kiyoko, even more confused. "Uhh, Vertias, could you follow me?" asked Kiyoko. She sighed, then touched the tree.

She was soon warped to another Dimesion. It was totally different to the place she just was. It was dark, with a starry lit sky. The air smelt quiet suspicous. It was cold. "Stribog must be here" thought Kiyoko. Suddenly, she noticed a small, faint blue glow in the distance. "Stribog" smilied Kiyoko. She took a moment to gather her energy, and then her eyes lit with a blue glow. "Night vision" grinned Kiyoko. She then took a brisk walk in the direction of Stribog, hoping that the Kuhna would catch up with her.
Click her! :3 Image
Tribune
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 26
Donate

Postby Eunwon » 07/16/2010 5:17 PM

Veritas watched, stunned as the Fellox lost control and accidently injured Kiyoko. His mind was racing as he skittered over to her, without a glance at Strigbog. What was he to do? He didn't know anything about medicine in the least, but he calmed down when he realized that a Draculi was already taking care of her. He paced around a bit, until she got up and seemed fine. "Good, you sure you're ok, Kikoyo?" He smiled, slighly nervous, at his companion, and bid a warm farewell at the Draculi as she went off.

Follow her? Where to? But he had to trust her, as Veritas didn't have anywhere else to go. Stupid Strigbog, he could have seriously injured his friend. Turning around, the Fellox wasn't even in sight. Had he ran away or something? Wait, had Kiyoko just mentioned the word 'portal'? That's crazy! Again, he had never heard of these things. Veritas gasped in shock as the pet dissapeared with a touch to the tree. Well, he better go to, or he would be having a panic attack if he stayed...

Veritas felt dizzy, warping to different dimenions was a totally new world to him. Looking around, he couldn't see anything. It was just pitch black. Everywhere. Scared and having some type of frenzy-spazz attack thing, Veritas sat down and lost his breath. "Kiyoko... H-he-help meee!" Then everything went black.

t
ime to close your eyes
over look the darkness
and try to dream tonight

not so long ago
your world was bright
so take a breath and count to ten
and maybe you can dream again

;; headquarters ;;
Eunwon
Master Pet Tamer
Master Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 563
Donate

Postby Tribune » 07/16/2010 5:43 PM

Kiyoko stood still. She could hear a Kuhna. "Is he okay?" thought Kiyoko, as she span around, running back to where she heard the yelp. She skidded to a halt in front of Veritas, who must have passed out. She looked at him up and down, wondering what to do. She paced up and down by him. "What to do, what to do!" thought Kiyoko, sort of getting angry with herself. She then stopped, something clicked in her mind. "My aura!" she thought, smiling. She relax, and started to breath gently, her eyes taking on the blue glow.
She touched the Kuhna, hoping that her aura would help him. The Kuhna shuddered for a moment. Kiyoko held her breath in hope that he would awake. She turned her head, to see the blue glow slowly fading into the distance. "Damn!" muttered Kiyoko under her breath.
---
Stribog briskly walked, taking sharp turns when he needed. He could sense the key, but it seemed dangerous. "I thought you helped me Sin, but I didn't realise you used me as your slave, so you can be reborn. That's why you made me so bitter and cold hearted!" snapped Stribog.
"Well, you fell for it. You are under my command Stribog. I do what I like" said Sin, it almost felt like he was grinning.
"I can tell you this, no-one controls me, only I can!" roared Stribog, as he turned and started to run back to where he entered.
Click her! :3 Image
Tribune
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 26
Donate

Previous