Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: A Small Exploration! (Public!)

Postby Tribune » 07/18/2010 4:34 AM

Arman turned his head. "Human" he hissed. He hated humans all his life. The cruel bitter idiots. Though, he did not hate the Young Brunette back at the Haven, she was kind and sweet. Also quite mysterious too. He told Atlas that he would only be a moment, because he wanted to see what was going on between the Human and the Rexxel. He jumped off, scampering over to a tree just near them. He clambered up it, and settled above their heads.
Click her! :3 Image
Tribune
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 26
Donate

Postby Ashes » 07/18/2010 4:54 PM

"Master, I don't want to see him right now" I whimpered, trying to reason with the human. I cowered before him, his eyes cruel and dark, and I felt the pain rolling off him. He was exhausted and weak, but needed to keep me in my place. "You will do as I say, Vermin!" He snarled, and Tried to get away. Next thing I knew, he was grabbing me and hitting, and clawing me, and I took it, because I was half starved, and couldn't defend myself. Oh, the pain I endured to live.
Back from.. a two year hiatus? o.o;
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 408
Donate

Postby Tribune » 07/19/2010 10:53 AM

Arman looked on in horror as the Rexxel was getting beaten and abused by the human. Arman hissed, anger welling up inside him. He pounced onto the Humans head, bitting hard into his skull before pulling away. "Rexxel get away now!" he growled, as he clung on to the humans head with his claws, digging deep inside his skull.
Click her! :3 Image
Tribune
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 26
Donate

Postby Ashes » 07/19/2010 5:49 PM

I gasped, seeing something trying to save me. I whimpered. I couldn't run. my master would only hunt me down and slaughter me like the others. I whimpered, afraid and upset.  "No.. Please.. I-i.." I whimpered, unable to run, or stay. I had to find a middle ground to survive on. but HOW?!

-Ashes leaves- (Sorry, not really interested anymore)
Back from.. a two year hiatus? o.o;
Ashes
Master Veteran
Master Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 408
Donate

Previous