Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Birthday Games! (Open for fun) ;)

Postby Chaoswolf » 08/12/2010 10:34 AM

Image Aqua Albie Ambie

The overjoyed Aqua Albie trotted outside happily. For this special day, she was allowed out alone for the first time. She was barely half-grown and she pranced with youthful enthusiasm. In her jaws was a round flat disk with which she intended to play frisbee. That is, if she could someone else to play with.

The sun shone brightly, sending sparkles all down her cyan pelt. Her silver horns glinted in the shine. Despite the heat, she had to be out in the open to properly play and she dropped her little disk on the ground, looking hopefully around the vibrant park for someone to join her.

"Anyone out there want to play Frisbee with the Birthday Girl?" she sang out happily, her voice rather deep and rough, yet oddly adorable.

Ooc: Birthday games for my darling Ambie: Frisbee, kickball, a race. Let's see who wins. :3 I'll start after the first person joins.
Chaos Realm

Image VashImage Jester
ImageSealuna, click me!
Chaoswolf
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 163
Donate

Re: Birthday Games! (Open for fun) ;)

Postby wetwinz84 » 01/31/2011 11:27 PM

Flacher heard a voice asking if someone wanted to play Frisbee.  I'll play with you.  I love Frisbee.  It's my favorite game. He said with a slight look of excitement in his eyes.  He had enough energy to last him the rest of the day.  Flacher couldn't wait to play with the birthday girl.  So, when can we start? He asked.  He couldn't wait to use hi energy for fun at the moment.
So many Kuhna's around me! I might explode!
ImageImage
wetwinz84
Novice Explorer
Novice Explorer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 71
Donate