Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Just You're Average Day(Mr.Wilson Hunt{P})

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 09/14/2010 8:15 PM

Jadros{Lv.2}

Jadros moved around restlessly in his sleep, soon enough he had knocked the newspapers covering his face to the ground. The sun inconveniently shone right into his eyes, waking him up immediately. He groaned, and covered his eyes with his paws. Sleepily, he pushed off all the remaining newspapers covering him. He rolled off his park bench, landing on his stomach, but the newspapers cushioned the fall. Jadros arose from the ground, and kicked away the newspapers beneath him. He raised his paw, and pushed his headphones off his ears, to around his neck.

Jadros looked around for a bit. He saw kids running around, people talking, that sort of stuff. The weather was alright, nothing out of the ordinary. It was just another day in Terrace Park, So far. He stretched for a bit and slowly made his way to his box, which was randomly placed in the middle of a sidewalk. When he reached his box he saw feathers scattered over it. "Aw man. Not my box. It's all dirty now.", he said in an upset voice,"I need to catch one of those shoe wearing birds." He gently wiped all the feathers from the box, and violently knocked it over, revealing a small rugged bag. He slid the strap over his head. Today he was going to catch himself one of those birds.

((Yah, he's a hobo. =P))
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 119
Donate

Re: Just You're Average Day(Mr.Wilson Hunt{P})

Postby Mousen » 09/16/2010 10:12 AM

It was a good day. Wilson's paranoia was very much muted; Felix wasn't any worse, he was still alive and Golem was keeping an eye on him. Silvia was having a day off; while the rest of them just did whatever they did when the sun was shining and they weren't crazy and out of their minds. The sun was shining and Wilson and Verse were going Mr.Wilson hunting; yet again. She had yet to find one; but Wilson was optimistic. She loved the little birds, infact it was where her nickname came from.

"Hey; Verse!" Wilson called, bounding in front of him. Her whip-like tail wagging back and fourth; almost threatening to knock the piyo out of the air. She felt like this was going to be one of her better days; without having to worry about anything except whether she'll catch a Mr.Wilson by the day's end or not. "Do calm down." The small albino piyo stayed in the shade; his sensitive eyes not up to the glare of the mid-morning sunshine.

Wilson just smiled, running ahead. She could be like a child at times; happy and bubbly. She had a heart of cold when she was somewhat sane. It often seemed like such a shame to Verse; he'd seen so many unruly, vicious teens; yet the ones with the most problems were almost a decent bunch. Sure Champ was a tad loud, and Snake could be very violent at times; sure H was smoking and drinking and having to be brought home by the police almost every week end, but if you got past all the rubbish they were good kids. Even H.

(Fail. xD;;)

We’re all hysterical & going nowhere together.

C’mon rapture. Let’s go bedazzling.

Nothing gets futured without its own spitshine
& I’m already not not not not not not miraculous.

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Keystones: 160
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 09/16/2010 8:17 PM

Jadros turned around just in time to see a Carolwockee almost run into him, he thought for a while on if he should chase after her or not. By the time he decided she was already past him "Hey! You! Yeah, you! Kid!", He yelled, beginning to run. His attempts to catch up to her were pathetic, as the bag around his neck was weighing him down, causing him to run awkwardly. He ran for a short amount of time then stopped "Hey kid!", He yelled panting. She was probably somehow distantly related to him, maybe she'd pity him and help him catch a Mr.Wilson. He assumed they were tricky little buggers, so he'd need some help catching one. He looked around a bit and saw a small piyo in the shade, "Hey, you, bird thing.", he said, still catching his breath, "Can you get that carolwockee to come over here. I'm too out of shape to run after em' myself."
((Bigger fail~ I'm not sure if she can run fast or not, but either way Jadros is pretty slow while carrying a bag. :P))
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 09/16/2010 8:31 PM

Even though he'd learned not to judge people in his time with Wilson and the other kids he couldn't help but be a little surprised when someone who'd obviously been sleeping rough wanted to talk to Wilson; his first emotion was suspicion, but Verse being as he was pushed it aside. "As you wish, Sir." He replied, nodding his festive looking head toward Jadros. "I warn you, she doesn't often take well to stranger's I'll be most upset if she has a relapse. Mental stability is a fragile thing." Verse wondered if his last comment would send the man running for the hills. The minute anyone mentioned 'mental stability' most people thought of axe murderers or something similar.

"Wilson!" He called. "There's a friend that wants to talk to  you."Using the term 'friend' loosely. Verse thought the term 'friend' was less likely to make her panic for some reason. He wasn't one to sugar coat things, but he really didn't want to spoil the say.

Wilson came bounding over in her usual fashion, she gave Jadros a curious glance, but didn't say anything. Instead she just smiled, her tail waving slightly.

(XD Another fail. )

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate
Status: Jack of all trades is master of none, but better than a Master's degree.

Postby JoseJalepenoOnAStick » 09/20/2010 8:14 PM

Jadros himself wasn't exactly mentally stable either. He smiled at Wilson, "Hello there.", he said, "Would you two by any chance want to help me on a Mr.Wilson hunt..friend...s?", he assumed since the piyo referred to him as one, it would be safe to use it as well.
He hadn't had much experience making conversation with people. The closest time in a while was when he lived in the Slums, back there he had a lot of close neighbors. Normally he wouldn't care how he acted in front of other people, but he didn't want to affect someone's mental stability. He tried to act as friendly as possible, wagging his tail and smiling.
[Lv.2.2]
JoseJalepenoOnAStick
Celebrity Veteran
Celebrity Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Mousen » 10/03/2010 7:03 PM

Verse winced, expecting a scream from Wilson; perhaps he was getting a bit paranoid when it came to her welfare.
"Sure, why not?" Wilson smiled happily. A gin plastered across her face, as if she was purposely making a food of Verse, she of course wasn't but nevertheless, Verse now felt pretty silly for all his antics. "Where would you like to start?" She asked both Verse and Jadros. "I'm Wilson by the way, that's Verse. He worries too much."

To add insult to injury it was now Wilson making him look like the one with issues. Wonderful. Though it was better than her having an episode. Anything was better than that. "Somewhere in the shade, please? The light does nothing for me at all."

(I seriously thought I'd posted here. O.o;;; Sorry. )

Mousen
Globetrotter
Globetrotter
Pets | Items
Donate