Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

//Good. (selfrpplz)

Postby Chayden » 12/05/2010 4:06 PM

Ileara

"God, you sick f^ck. Of all places, you send me to a children's park?!"
In the center of the green, a Jailer Kuhna wailed at the sky. She had the nerve to curse at deities thus only because she had walked with them before. Yes, she was sent from the limbo between some sort of Heaven and Hell, and forced into this place... She had to decide where she was going to end up.

"Okay, I know I've done my fair share of shit, but really, is this necessary?!" she yowled like a madwoman, stomping her feet and lashing her tails simultaneously. The Jailer rattled her chains, livid. She understood the conditions of her return, but that did not mean that she had to enjoy them. In fact, she would much rather skip the whole thing and try the patience of those who beckoned her by doing nothing at all. That might send her to Hell, though, if she remembered the "sins" correctly. What was it, laziness? That would really ruin things for her. Given an indefinite break from purgatory in order to completely reform herself, and rest in peace, only to screw herself over by only waiting for it all to end?
No, no, she wasn't that stupid. Not quite.

"Goddamnit. What am I gonna do, you scumbag?!" Ileara half-hoped that there were no children around... Tainting their innocent ears thus might count against her. But, then again, she had been turned evil at a tender age herself...
She grew up with the grimiest of people and murder on her doorstep. Both of her parents (though she knew them not) were from Bone City, and that is where she was born. Throughout most of her childhood, she, too was a ruthless killer, taking part in the vicious gang rivalry common in Bone City. Ileara didn't really comprehend the difference between "good" and "bad"... That is, until her best friend was killed. He was the only family she'd ever had, and he had been split clean in two before her eyes.
She was broken. There was nothing she could think to do, no retaliation that would ever be painful enough to soothe the loss... So she gave up. She honestly tried to do good in order to make up for the blood she had shed, but she was cut down. An enemy of the gang that she used to belong to was bent on taking each and every one of Ileara's kind down, regardless if they still played the dangerous game or not.
Remembering her former plight, the Jailer began to cry softly. She hadn't meant to be so evil... There hadn't been anyone there to show her how to be good. It wasn't really her fault, was it? She had tried to reform herself... Now she had to do it seriously. It was up to her to wash all the sin from her soul, or else rot in purgatory, and she wasn't sure if she was going to be able to do it.

Quiet footfalls from the darkness behind her grabbed Ileara's attention, and she turned, clearing the sadness from her eyes. She smiled wryly and spat at the newcomer's feet.
"Oh, ha hah. Here comes the angel of my nightmare."
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate