Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Just a Game?? (self)

Postby soulsister » 12/15/2010 9:31 PM

Image Diamond

Image Halt

Diamond kicked the white and black classic soccer ball between her paws. Not much could ruin her mood when she had her soccer ball. She kicked it into the goal and it hit the net and slid down. Being lazy, Diamond growled low then loud. "Halt!" she growled.

Halt was startled awake by the sound of Diamond calling his name. He rubbed his head then looked down from his tree. "What?' he asked, kinda annoyed that he had been woken up.
"Get the ball for me please!" she called. She saw him get down and throw the ball back to her. She stopped the ball and kicked it back.
Halt jumped as his reflexes kicked in to catch the ball. He caught it in his stomach and was pushed back a bit but not much
"How did you do that Halt?" Diamond asked excitedly?
"I don't know!" he said, dumbfounded.
"Hey!" someone called from across the park. It was a Wood Rexxel. "You're good, Rengosett. Wanna play for the big boys?" he asked, motioning behind him to a soccer team.
*"Have I gone Mad?" "Yes, entirely bonkers I'm afraid.But I'll let you in on a secret, all the best people are." -Alice in Wonderland, The Mad Hatter and Alice *

Image Prismatic Werecain

[center] Name: Lance
[center] Gender: Male

soulsister
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Keystones: 124
Donate

Re: Just a Game?? (self)

Postby soulsister » 12/15/2010 9:48 PM

"Yeah sure!" Halt said excitedly. He followed the Rexxel, who's name was Heath. Diamond followed Halt slowly and sat next to a Glacial Werecain.

"Get moving! New guy, I need a name?" the Werecain shouted. "Halt," he said stepping into the goal and playing like it was what he had done all his life. "Coach Ice, keep running the drill?" Heath asked. The coach nodded and Halt fell right in line

Diamond kept to herself but shouted something to Halt every now and then. The day wore on and Halt kept playing hard. Diamond felt a ping of hatred toward the team now. She was jealous of how they got Halt all today and how she had only played with him for a hour. Not much, if you ask her. Nut she was happy that he was happy, so she kept her mouth shut. The had almost fully set when Ice ended practice and told Halt to be here at 7 am tomorrow to practice for a game Saturday. He was so happy on the walk home to their owner that Diamond still didn't say anything, but had the hatred toward the team.

Halt was very excited about the day and that Diamond had been there to cheer him on. Halt liked Diamond a lot but wouldn't tell her. But having her around that day had been amazing. So when they got home, they went straight to bed and Halt dreamed about Diamond all that night.
*"Have I gone Mad?" "Yes, entirely bonkers I'm afraid.But I'll let you in on a secret, all the best people are." -Alice in Wonderland, The Mad Hatter and Alice *

Image Prismatic Werecain

soulsister
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby soulsister » 12/15/2010 9:56 PM

The days passed and finally Saturday rolled around. Halt was so excited and had a jersey for the team. Diamond was going to the game but now truly hated that team, especially the coach. He was so mean to Halt and hard on him. But Halt played for him anyways. She walked with Halt to the game and watched him play. His team won 5-0. It was pretty good. After the game they walked home and the coach told them to meet there Monday for practice. Halt was excited but didn't talk to Diamond at all Sunday. Diamond was very mad and thought that was entirely stupid of Halt! She couldn't believe he would be that stupid! She went to sleep that night mad as fire.

Image Prismatic Werecain

soulsister
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby soulsister » 12/15/2010 10:10 PM

Halt practiced hard the next week and Saturday came around and Halt was getting ready to go to the game when he noticed Diamond wasn't getting ready. He asked why and she told him that she wasn't going to go watch a game for someone that ignores her all week after all she did for him. Diamond had made him breakfast each morning and even washed his jersey. He was upset and walked out and to the game. He was distracted during the game, thinking about Diamond and in the last few seconds of the game let a ball go past and let the other team win. it was 1-0. The team wasn't mad but coach and Heath were mad.

"What were you thinking?! You let a goal go by you!"

"It's just a game!" Halt hollered.

"I'll show you just a game!" Ice yelled, attacking Halt.

Halt, being a pasavist, didn't believe in violence of fighting so he didn't do anything. He was knocked out and Ice left him there for when he woke up. No one else saw what had happened. Heath had walked off when Ice started to yell and the team left after the game. Halt was alone and fading.

Image Prismatic Werecain

soulsister
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby soulsister » 03/28/2011 11:04 PM

Halt came to at about midnight. His left arm was very sore, almost felt broken. He wondered home to find that Diamond was pacing around the living room of their owner's room. She looked up and tackled Halt.

"God, Halt! You scared me! Where have you been?" Diamond yelled, jumping on halt and giving him a bear hug.

"Well, it wasn't my choice to come home this late. Coach ICE attacked me. I didn't fight back! I wouldn't, I couldn't." Halt said.

"What! I can't believe he would do that! Halt, are you alright? Diamond asked. Halt shook his head.

"No, I'm not. I need a hospital," Halt said, running to his owner. She picked him up and, after seeing gash after gash, understood and took him to a hospital. On the way there Halt lifted his good arm and felt his head. He felt a wet spot and then his vision got blurry. He fainted again.

Image Prismatic Werecain

soulsister
Beginner
Beginner
Pets | Items
Donate