Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

What's the point? [P] (money-making thread)

Postby Jessari » 12/26/2010 5:13 PM

Image  Image  Image  Image  Image

The Neuleef Posse had been cuddling together beneath one of the playground slides. Winter was definitely not their season. Luckily for them, they were Neuleefs (Neuleeves?), and although the cold made them very uncomfortable, it couldn't kill them as easily as it killed their tree-residing brethren. Winter was not only miserable for them because it was cold, but also because it was boring. Not as many children wanted to play in the park when the weather was this bitter.
Feed me chicky nuggies and chokky milk.

This is the way...

Jessari
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Keystones: 673
Donate

Re: What's the point? [P] (money-making thread)

Postby Jessari » 12/26/2010 5:16 PM

Squiddle nudged one of his brothers. "Chinese Fire Drill!" he squeaked. Like a pile of freshly-raked autumn leaves being hit by a tornado, the Neuleef Posse flew out from under the slide. With their feet making cute little pock-marks in the snow, they raced around the play area, then dove back into shelter. The green pile of brothers shivered, but with giggles instead of cold. It took the slightest thing to amuse these simple-minded creatures.

This is the way...

Jessari
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jessari » 12/26/2010 5:19 PM

Once they'd begun to warm up again, the predictable happened: they got bored. The giggles had long since ceased, and every few minutes, one of them would puff out a sigh of pure frustration. "Whoever invented winter was a big, galoomphing dummy," Giggle-Snort said. The others muttered a chorus of agreement. Then, another sound reached their ears.

This is the way...

Jessari
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Jessari » 12/26/2010 5:22 PM

"What's that?" Snicker questioned. "I dunno," Ilex said, pulling himself from the pile and peeking around the slide. Off in the distance, they could hear the sounds of children laughing. Five pairs of eyes peered out in all directions, straining to see where the sound was coming from. "There!" Meep shouted, pointing towards the soccer field. "It's a snowball fight!" In a flash, the Neuleef Posse was off and running to join the fun. Now this almost made winter worth all the fuss!

This is the way...

Jessari
Ultimate Veteran
Ultimate Veteran
Pets | Items
Donate