Almost large enough to be considered a theme park while remaining free to the public, Terrace Park is rumored to have been the site of the Grand Hollowheart's defeat, leading to the Hollowhearts first accepting a pact with humans. (+2 Fame, +2 Endurance)

Moderator: Retired Staff

Return to Terrace Park

Re: @@ Hallucinatory [pg-13]

Postby Chayden » 02/25/2011 5:44 PM

Keeping food in his stomach was an impossibility. He glowered at the too-cheery fruit bowl and the cabinet where his family kept their cereal, deliberating.
       Ooh, going to go anorexic, fat boy? That should speed things up a bit~!
       “Shut your face, my name's not Cartman.”
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Keystones: 106
Donate

Postby Chayden » 02/25/2011 5:45 PM

The noirette settled for an orange, snagged his keys and tiptoed quickly out to his car. The speed limit didn't matter, and neither did stoplights. It was five in the morning in South Park, for Christ's sake, and he needed to get to Tweek's house as fast as possible to make sure that he was still alive. He would have kept the twitcher at his house for the night, but he didn't want to deny him a goodbye to his family. Plus, he didn't want to find out the hard way what kind of destructive power he had.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 02/25/2011 5:46 PM

Stopped outside of the Tweak residence, Craig hesitated, worrying one of the tassels of his omnipresent hat with his teeth. What if he went in and found everyone dead? What if Tweek had melted under the pressure and killed himself? Craig had already tried to get him to hand himself once, and he was the submissive one... What if he'd listened to Craig's f*cked-up suggestion and ended it all? Aw, f*ck, this wasn't the life he wanted!
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 02/25/2011 5:47 PM

“I give up.” Craig muttered, slamming the car door and trotting up the steps to Tweek's porch. “What did you get us into, Tweekers?”
       It only took a second for the blonde to open the door, but he hid his entire body and half of his face from his boyfriend's view. “I-it's not my fault... Gah! Don't blame me!”
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 02/25/2011 5:47 PM

Craig kept his hands hidden in his pockets, eyes half-lidded as he waited for Tweek to calm down a bit. He ignored the whispering in his ear as best as he could.
“Oh, jesus... Is it really you? Or are you the Craig with sharp teeth and r-razor nails?”
       The noirette held out his fingers, moving with deliberate sluggishness. It felt like strings were wrapping themselves around his body, restricting his movements and cutting into his exposed skin. Tweek heaved a sigh of relief and flung himself into Craig's arms, wailing softly in abandon. It may have been wordless, but it still expressed all of the things that the both of them felt inside. Such terror, such internal agony... Craig struggled with the fact that this was all just a heightened sense of reality for Tweek. He had been dealing with this parasitical consciousness for all of his life.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 02/25/2011 5:48 PM

“We should get in the car before they wake up and see us go,” the taller of the two suggested, indicating Tweek's parents with a jerk of his thumb. Tweek just murmured something about getting boiling coffee dumped all over them if they were caught and shuffled to do as he was told. He kept his head down, trying not to look directly at anything that might've had murderous intentions.
       Good luck, fragile little Craigy. By the way, your face is bleeding~.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 02/25/2011 5:50 PM

“Yeah, it is.” Tweek agreed from the passenger's seat, pressing the heels of his hands into his eye sockets. The circles around his eyes were darker than usual, but Craig was not one to talk; he had them today, too.
       ... Acknowledging the presence of the unwanted visitor was like admitting defeat without opening your mouth. “Goddamnit, we're heading to the f*cking asylum, what's the difference?” Craig hissed to himself. Four and a half hours driving with Tweek meant four and a half hours in a confined space with a double dosage of mindf*ck. At this point, he could only hope that they would make it out alive...
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 02/25/2011 5:54 PM

Num rushed into consciousness, his breath and heart rate wildly out of control.
"Bennedy! BEN-NE-DYYYYY!" he screamed, yanking furiously on a few locks of his unkempt blonde hair. The boy thrashed about in his bed, fighting to gain freedom from the bedclothes. They pulled at his arms and legs, keeping him pinned, accentuating the too-real fear the nightmare had caused...
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 02/25/2011 6:01 PM

And the nightmares wouldn't stop. He'd had the same one for weeks on end, and each ended in the same way, with the same terror.
Bennedy burst from the attached bathroom, holding sopping black hair from his face, exposing blue eyes wide with fright. He'd been trying to take a shower before Num woke up, knowing full well that his sleep would be interrupted, anyway, if he had waited any longer... But that didn't stop the cold shock from rushing through his veins.
In all honesty, he was worried for the more svelte boy's sanity.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 02/25/2011 7:02 PM

The Sorrow Kuhna flopped onto the bed that they shared, freeing Num from the sheets that held him fast.
"Num, Num, relax!" he yelled, shaking Num's shoulders. His head flopped, and his eyes rolled about blindly. Bennedy crushed him too his chest, trying to calm him by stroking his hair. He tried to do this soothingly, but that's a rather difficult thing to pull off when your fingers are shaking. As Num began to realize where he was, the other boy peppered his face with kisses.
The only positive point of this whole ordeal was that Bennedy, usually so cold, was showing a great deal more affection. :|
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 02/25/2011 7:09 PM

Num clung tightly to his lover and tried to shake the dream from his mind. Tears coursed down his face; these would have perplexed Bennedy, had he not known how the other behaved when he was afraid.
"Shhhh, Nummers. I'm here, I'm here..." he placated, pulling back to look at Num properly. With a thumb, he wiped the tears away. "This time, are you going to tell me what's wrong?"
The Candy Apple shook his head rapidly, scattering the tears that were still squeezing from his eyes. Though talking was past him, Bennedy understood what he meant: he couldn't.
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 02/25/2011 7:18 PM

That didn't mean that he had to accept it.
"Hey!" he snapped, taking Num's chin firmly in his hand so that he couldn't look away. His absurdly large olive eyes were still swimming, but Bennedy specialized in tough love. "Look at me! ...Look at me. Nummers..."
He sighed heavily, letting go and moving his hand to his own forehead.
"What am I supposed to do if you won't even tell me what the hell is wrong with you?"
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 02/25/2011 7:27 PM

Num was making the feminine pout-face that the other youth so adored. His chapped lips trembled sadly, and his fingers were still tangled up in his hair. For a moment, he gazed back at Bemmedy... Then he broke down again.
"S-sorry, s-s-s-sorry, jesus chr--! Christ!"
Bennedy rolled his eyes, but patted Num's shoulder all the same. "Don't apologize, idiot. I know you can't help it."
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 04/21/2011 12:52 PM

Bennedy waited patiently as Num composed himself once more. Ah, when would the bags finally leave from beneath the boy's eyes? It wasn't that Bennedy did not have the very same bags himself, but it pained him to see his lover pained. Share and share alike, you know.
The worst part was having absolutely nothing to do in order to help...
"Num."
"Mmmngh."
"Num."
"I-I can't tell you! It'll spread..."
Grumbling with impatience, Bennedy pulled at the skin of his face. He was fast becoming exasperated with this routine. The fact that it was Num giving him shit would not last as an  excuse much longer.
"Aagh! Fine! You don't have to tell me now, but... Promise that you'll tell me when I come home. Write it down, if you won't say it. Just... Don't leave me in the dark any more, baby!"
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

Postby Chayden » 04/21/2011 12:58 PM

Eyes softening, Bennedy leaned forward and planted a kiss on the blonde's mouth. He brushed the hair back from the other's forehead, exposing worry lines.
"You're aging, Nummers," he teased. Their lips brushed as he spoke, and it could be seen that Num was finally calming down.
"School. Work..." he mumbled, grabbing fistfuls of his own hair.
"Chill, dude. I'm not letting you go anywhere." Bennedy stated as he got up from the bed and brushed the wrinkles from his clothes.
Num resigned himself to his fate. He collapsed back onto the bed, arms straight out beside him, hands dangling off of the sides. "I c-could have guessed..."

Say what? Issues with continuity? Where?
Chayden
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Ultimate Pet Tamer
Pets | Items
Donate

PreviousNext